#ratkingdraws || clean sketches open!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

rat king draws || SPECIAL OPENING

Postby iHolli » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:00 am

{Special opening because,,, I'm looking to complete my rat collection! and I don't really have trade fodder so maybe I can draw and cross some rats off my ISO xD}
{SO. For one Very Rare ISO Rat, you get one badge. For one OMGSR ISO Rat OR rat from Meliodas' list, you get two badges. These are waist-up, papercraft style, and include the character's name.}
{I only want rats from THIS LIST, where it says ISO, 25 to go! This doesn't qualify for any other rats.}
@ Rabbitheart

{These take about a day to complete so I'll be taking 2-3 slots at a time.}
Code: Select all
Username;;
Character Name;;
Reference;; [please only one or two clear images. Unwatermarked is preferred but if the design is clearly visible with it on that's fine too!]
Details;; [specify any pose, expression, or letter color if you have a preference!]
Payment Rat;; [please use the url+img code from the pet page]
• FOR OMGSR • [delete this part if paying with a VR]
Character 2 Name;;
Reference 2;;
Details;;

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rat king draws || OPEN

Postby Kabloosh » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:47 am

Username;; Kabloosh
Character Name;; Tseva
Reference;; Here
Details;; For the exppression- would love a bold, daring grin like she's about to leap into danger. Any letter color is fine! (Also, the darker blue on her nose, ears, knees, etc. isn't shading- it's just the color of her fur.)
Payment Rat;; Image
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mag.Stars » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:10 am

Heyaaa!! I have question! I have a LOT of rats you are looking for(at least 5-6 off the 25 list)! but I don't really want a badge! can we work out a deal? Please message me! thank you for your time and I hope its ok I posted this
Mag.Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 am

Kabloosh wrote:Username;; Kabloosh
Character Name;; Tseva
Reference;; Here
Details;; For the exppression- would love a bold, daring grin like she's about to leap into danger. Any letter color is fine! (Also, the darker blue on her nose, ears, knees, etc. isn't shading- it's just the color of her fur.)
Payment Rat;; Image

{what a gorgeous oc! Go ahead and send the rattie over and I'll get started soon c:}
x1 slot left!

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👑 rat king draws || OPEN

Postby iHolli » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:19 pm

{Finally open for regular business! I've once again updated the front page with new options and prices, so do please give it a look and I hope to do some art for you guys <3}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 👑 rat king draws || OPEN

Postby Tendo64 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Username ;; Tendo64
Art type ;; Fullbody!
Character ref ;; Sunburst
Payment ;; C$ + these rats: viewpet.php?id=2977829 viewpet.php?id=1323591 viewpet.php?id=8010996 viewpet.php?id=9186064 viewpet.php?id=10038916 viewpet.php?id=10125883 viewpet.php?id=285232254 viewpet.php?id=11233231 viewpet.php?id=11233228 viewpet.php?id=11548879 (i'm going to assume that's C$450 worth based on the PM and the ones i added here being of similar rarity and date? correct me if i'm wrong, i'm willing to pay the rest in C$ regardless! <3)
Details? ;; His personality traits are on his ref! Just try to do something you think fits ^^ (and draw him with clothes please!)
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:48 am

Tendo64 wrote:Username ;; Tendo64
Art type ;; Fullbody!
Character ref ;; Sunburst
Payment ;; C$ + these rats: viewpet.php?id=2977829 viewpet.php?id=1323591 viewpet.php?id=8010996 viewpet.php?id=9186064 viewpet.php?id=10038916 viewpet.php?id=10125883 viewpet.php?id=285232254 viewpet.php?id=11233231 viewpet.php?id=11233228 viewpet.php?id=11548879 (i'm going to assume that's C$450 worth based on the PM and the ones i added here being of similar rarity and date? correct me if i'm wrong, i'm willing to pay the rest in C$ regardless! <3)
Details? ;; His personality traits are on his ref! Just try to do something you think fits ^^ (and draw him with clothes please!)

{yep, everything looks good! aw yes this guy is perfect, I've been listening to rock all week >3c go ahead and send payment and I'll get started asap! <3}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 am

Username ;; Comfie
Art type ;; Symmicon
Character ref ;; Autumn
Payment ;; 160 rats? This is my rat pet group: click. If you'd like to choose which rats you'd like, please feel free! Otherwise, I'll randomly pick for you and try to include a mixture of uncommons, commons, etc.
Details? ;; Expression can be up to you! She is a somewhat shy, nervous, and seemingly-aloof character, but she tries her best to be kind and friendly to everyone she meets if that helps!

Postby iHolli » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 am

Comfie wrote:
Username ;; Comfie
Art type ;; Symmicon
Character ref ;; Autumn
Payment ;; 160 rats? This is my rat pet group: click. If you'd like to choose which rats you'd like, please feel free! Otherwise, I'll randomly pick for you and try to include a mixture of uncommons, commons, etc.
Details? ;; Expression can be up to you! She is a somewhat shy, nervous, and seemingly-aloof character, but she tries her best to be kind and friendly to everyone she meets if that helps!

{oh she's lovely !! I can definitely do that, I'll be sending a suggestion with rats shortly c:}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

^^^