►►► 2010 Acct. ALL PETS MUST GO! Want Art!! ❤◕‿◕❤

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ►►► 2010 Acct. ALL PETS MUST GO! Want Art!! ❤◕‿◕❤

Postby .Kat. » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Username:
.Kat.

Examples:
Here are lots and lots of examples of my art, along with previous commissions! They are organized by type (i.e. busts, full body, etc). However, if you would like to see more, I would be happy to scan some images from my sketchbook and show them to you. A couple of my favorite pieces I have on there are this one (Belonging to Ravenshadow17), this (Never.), and this (TigerWriter).

Best At:
Hm. That's actually a really tough question. I suppose you could say I'm more... efficient with humans, but if you look at my art, there's not much of a gap in skill between my human/oid and non-human drawings. I've certainly been studying the anatomy of humans longer, and have even taken a class on that specific subject, so I understand them better - and that, as a result, lets me draw them a lot quicker. Non-humans take me longer, but I'm just as good with them.

Character Preference:
Urban looks like he would be fun to draw, Cassetelle as well. Although I will do whatever you'd like.

Price:
My art shop has all my base prices listed, and I did provide a link to that earlier. There is also a link in my signature. Tips are definitely appreciated, and if you order in bulk I can give you a discount. I can talk that over with you in a PM, but it's up to you! If you decide to commission me, after we decide the price I can look through and see which pets I would prefer.

Thanks for your consideration!
ImageImageImageImage
.Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i-kon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Username: i-kon
Examples: Here are my examples~
Best at: Female Humans- but I can do males too!
Preference: Humans- just about anything human nwn
Price: Here is my art shop with prices~
(my prices depend on what you have- if you have a pet that I really like I might just take that only!)
╒═══════════════════════╕
I'm i-kon aka. lop
feel free to chat with me
deviantArtbig buddy
╘═══════════════════════╛
i-kon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:37 pm

.Kat. wrote:
Username:
.Kat.

Examples:
Here are lots and lots of examples of my art, along with previous commissions! They are organized by type (i.e. busts, full body, etc). However, if you would like to see more, I would be happy to scan some images from my sketchbook and show them to you. A couple of my favorite pieces I have on there are this one (Belonging to Ravenshadow17), this (Never.), and this (TigerWriter).

Best At:
Hm. That's actually a really tough question. I suppose you could say I'm more... efficient with humans, but if you look at my art, there's not much of a gap in skill between my human/oid and non-human drawings. I've certainly been studying the anatomy of humans longer, and have even taken a class on that specific subject, so I understand them better - and that, as a result, lets me draw them a lot quicker. Non-humans take me longer, but I'm just as good with them.

Character Preference:
Urban looks like he would be fun to draw, Cassetelle as well. Although I will do whatever you'd like.

Price:
My art shop has all my base prices listed, and I did provide a link to that earlier. There is also a link in my signature. Tips are definitely appreciated, and if you order in bulk I can give you a discount. I can talk that over with you in a PM, but it's up to you! If you decide to commission me, after we decide the price I can look through and see which pets I would prefer.

Thanks for your consideration!

Loving your art! I think I'd be most interested in colored bust of Urban, traditional preferably! Feel free to look through my rares and pick out a pet you would like an go ahead and send the trade ^^ I'll probably be ordering again later.

i-kon wrote:
Username: i-kon
Examples: Here are my examples~
Best at: Female Humans- but I can do males too!
Preference: Humans- just about anything human nwn
Price: Here is my art shop with prices~
(my prices depend on what you have- if you have a pet that I really like I might just take that only!)

Oooh, I love your style! I think I'm most interested in a chibi however! Kinda like this one http://orig10.deviantart.net/15de/f/201 ... 8vwkfq.png from your examples!
Would you be ok with doing Peacemaker as a chibi? If not, most of my other characters would be fine!

Also, I'm digging the style you used in these 2 pictures
http://i-kon.deviantart.com/art/Mocchi- ... -610587881
http://i-kon.deviantart.com/art/Art-Tra ... -614501480
I'd love one of one of my characters, if there any in particular of my characters you'd feel best doing in that style?
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJShaydez » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Username: DJShaydez
Examples: My website can be found at chamomilecreations.weebly.com (Characters on my website belong to their rightful owners. All art belongs to me.). I am a digital and traditional artist.
What you're best at: I'm good at anthros (but I can't to humans to save my life sadly. I'm working on those ha ha...)
What characters you'd want to do: Any of your anthro characters. I'm open to anything!
What you'd like: I'll let you look at my art first and then we'll talk. ^^

Thanks for the opportunity!
DJShaydez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Your username: ChaosCheesecake
Your Examples: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3068842 (my art shop has examples)
What you're best at: I am personally best at anthros (knee/waist ups only) or ferals (anywhere from headshots to fullbodies.) I cannot do humans, but that's pretty much all I can't do.
Character(s) you'd prefer to do: Flashbang (both corrupt or non), Inuxen
What you want: Prices are listed in my examples link.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Sorry for the late reply guys!

DJShaydez wrote:Username: DJShaydez
Examples: My website can be found at chamomilecreations.weebly.com (Characters on my website belong to their rightful owners. All art belongs to me.). I am a digital and traditional artist.
What you're best at: I'm good at anthros (but I can't to humans to save my life sadly. I'm working on those ha ha...)
What characters you'd want to do: Any of your anthro characters. I'm open to anything!
What you'd like: I'll let you look at my art first and then we'll talk. ^^

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'd love a traditional headshot of Cassetelle! If you want, feel free to send a trade!

ChaosCheesecake wrote:Your username: ChaosCheesecake
Your Examples: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3068842 (my art shop has examples)
What you're best at: I am personally best at anthros (knee/waist ups only) or ferals (anywhere from headshots to fullbodies.) I cannot do humans, but that's pretty much all I can't do.
Character(s) you'd prefer to do: Flashbang (both corrupt or non), Inuxen
What you want: Prices are listed in my examples link.

I'd love a headshot of both Flashbang and his corrupt version if that's ok with you! Go ahead and send a trade for what payment you want!
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimikkyuu » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Your username: Яapscallion
Your Examples: http://sta.sh/21foyshuy9fa
What you're best at: Unlined art, anthro, human, full-bodies
Character(s) you'd prefer to do:
What you want: Does a rare for a bust, 2 for a waist-up, and 3 for a full seem fair? Thank you for any interest!
mimikkyuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLunarMoon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Your username:.WolfLunarMoon
Your Examples: don't have any just yet. But if you would like check out my deviant Art. My user name is Black_Fox_Luv I might have some examples there
What you're best at: I am best at mostly animal type drawings. I can do anthro or full animal
Character(s) you'd prefer to do: I can Inuxen or FlashBang (regular or evil form)and possibly Cassatelle..
What you want: not picky on what you offer.
My Signature Shop
My Art Shop
Furry-Gamer-Rper
You can call me Wolf,Lunar, or Moon, or any nickname you may call me I do not mind
I am a She/ Her
If you mark this thread,
say I referred you.
It'll help me get a custom adopt.
You could do the same too if this
adopt interests you.

Vaiki Head shot drawings (free)
My Characters
My Book
WolfLunarMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:11 am

Your username: Novel
Your Examples: Chibi , Head-Shot , My Full DA
What you're best at: I don't have any particular preference or specialization.
Character(s) you'd prefer to do: Any.
What you want: Perhaps a list pet for a more detailed work? Image - I'm pretty fond of your Pink Striped September, but as to whether my art is worth that... I'll let you decide. ^^
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
[ Always looking to buy art~. ]
[ Feeling lonely? PM me! ]
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽
Novel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups