April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby little dragon's Mum » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:11 pm

achieve1dream wrote:Is it normal for this horse to look grown but still be growing??

If the outcome thread is current, I think I got all the outcomes today. Looking forward to a stress free evening after the day it has been. I hope you guys had good luck too!

Great pick up - I had moved my one and only one to the fully grown pile.
Pet's name: Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Red-X PPS UFT
little dragon's Mum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morganizer » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

I haven't seen this mentioned yet... but does this remind anyone else of the movie, Brother Bear?
It's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this pairing.

Cave painting pony + Bear species pony = Brother Bear (at least to me)
Morganizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

I hate this month.
Splits just aren't my thing.

I have 4 full litters, and I missed both the draft PPS & grown grey horse.
I pay a pretty penny to get extra liters so I don't have to deal with the god awful trading here
- And because i Just expect to miss every single hard to find outcome from my original litters, because i always do, it's not even funny at this point.

.. Again, Please tell me how that happens with 4 full litters.
Next month is my birthday, lets see if my luck continues to drive me into quitting.
I'm real, real tired of it.
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:49 pm

dragonmaster11 wrote:Has anyone successfully traded for the rainbow pps draft? If so, how much overpay/if any? My completionist autism brain is screaming at me bc it's the only one I'm missing from this year but I also don't want to feed into the overpay demand that's been going on on this site of late (which I am VERY MUCH AGAINST) by offering 3-5C$ for it on the trading thread? ❤️

I got mine for an Easter rare: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111166723&userid=228873&signature=vPg61JIjKYyWZXI7snZQvg
I made that same offer to one other person, but the one linked is who accepted it first.

Also echoing the words of others about all the splits, EUC/rare outcomes, etc.
It's fun once in a while, but I'm getting really mentally drained from it all. It makes me not want to trade until rarities come out. I voted against the rare monthlies; I knew it wouldn't be fun in the long run. Bleh. :(
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:34 pm

Gizmutt wrote:
/snip/...I missed both the draft PPS & grown grey horse.
/snip/

If you mean this horse, they're all still growing I'm pretty sure.

I have yet to see anyone say they have a grown one, and it isn't in the archives.

That said, I agree with you on splits, and I didn't want rarer monthly pets either. I also knew it would go like this.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 pm

huskyhiccups wrote:
dragonmaster11 wrote:Has anyone successfully traded for the rainbow pps draft? If so, how much overpay/if any? My completionist autism brain is screaming at me bc it's the only one I'm missing from this year but I also don't want to feed into the overpay demand that's been going on on this site of late (which I am VERY MUCH AGAINST) by offering 3-5C$ for it on the trading thread? ❤️

I got mine for an Easter rare: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111166723&userid=228873&signature=vPg61JIjKYyWZXI7snZQvg
I made that same offer to one other person, but the one linked is who accepted it first.

It's fun once in a while, but I'm getting really mentally drained from it all. It makes me not want to trade until rarities come out. I voted against the rare monthlies; I knew it wouldn't be fun in the long run. Bleh. :(

That's a pretty good trade, I've seen a few others ' replies as well and their successful trades all look pretty similar! Thanks everyone, this gives me a really good idea of what I want to offer if I find someone with one to trade 💖

Also yeah, I agree with it starting to get draining with all these rare outcomes. I think I missed the poll when it was out bc I don't remember voting on it but after I heard about the change I expected it to be maybe one every few months, not having to fight tooth and nail every single month for sometimes more than one outcome that may not even turn out rare, but because everyone expects there to be one in a month now the hype gets everyone carried away in the trading thread. It's so tiring doing this so often now instead of just a few times a year during events 😭
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amadou » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:11 pm

huskyhiccups wrote:

Agree. It is too much, or at least everyone is going crazy because of it. I had two PPS Drafts and can't believe they will also be so special and rare... Sad to say but i hate the changes (voted against) and this months trading mentality.
Amadou - She/Her
Image Plant lover (Philodendron/Monstera/Epipremnum/...)
Image Professional Artist (Pencil Portraits - IG: @lisa.Cathrin)
Image Dachshund + Chicken fanatic
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pet's name: Erwin

Pet's name: Paula
Amadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:50 am

Amadou wrote:Agree. It is too much, or at least everyone is going crazy because of it. I had two PPS Drafts and can't believe they will also be so special and rare... Sad to say but i hate the changes (voted against) and this months trading mentality.

i also voted no. i know people will be crazy. lucky I made some good litter swaps before it went crazy. :silent:

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostseraph » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:55 am

I had one of the pps draft in my original adopts, traded it for an on time newborn pup from the litter where ALL OF MY ORIGINAL ONES GREW AT ONCE since I don't care about drafts. XD
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sighs_alot » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:22 am

Image Image

The "It's not a phase!" deer lol