A month on this site and I'm in love

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

A month on this site and I'm in love

Postby P1nkStrawberryBurst » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:40 am

I just wanted to say how over the moon I am being on this site, it's such a wonderful escape. I got a dreamie of mine and more pets than I know what to do with.. and I suppose I should organize them tomorrow! XDD

My favorite have to be the horses, wolves, deer, cats and dogs. BUT I LOVE the Hanukkah dragons too~

I think I'll stick around forever!
P1nkStrawberryBurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A month on this site and I'm in love

Postby cat lover lizzy <3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:40 am

P1nkStrawberryBurst wrote:I just wanted to say how over the moon I am being on this site, it's such a wonderful escape. I got a dreamie of mine and more pets than I know what to do with.. and I suppose I should organize them tomorrow! XDD

My favorite have to be the horses, wolves, deer, cats and dogs. BUT I LOVE the Hanukkah dragons too~

AHH I know exactly how you feel! :D this site has a sense of nostalgia attached to it tbh, like it seems that regardless of what you've been through or who you are, this will always be a place that people can go back to and relax. i think this aspect in itself is why people stay on for so long!

on a side note, congrats on your dreamie yayyayyy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Imagexxxxxx| happy |lesbian aroace|gift giver|xxxxxxImage

SCUAI ENFP so/sp 2w3 with the STRONGEST sx7 fix known to man

© ©
Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
cat lover lizzy <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:41 am

cat lover lizzy <3 wrote:
P1nkStrawberryBurst wrote:I just wanted to say how over the moon I am being on this site, it's such a wonderful escape. I got a dreamie of mine and more pets than I know what to do with.. and I suppose I should organize them tomorrow! XDD

AHH I know exactly how you feel! :D this site has a sense of nostalgia attached to it tbh, like it seems that regardless of what you've been through or who you are, this will always be a place that people can go back to and relax. i think this aspect in itself is why people stay on for so long!

on a side note, congrats on your dreamie yayyayyy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This hit me kinda hard! I’ve been playing this game for almost 10 years now. I occasionally get into moods of wanting to trade, but even then, I’m only on here maybe twice a year.
But it’s amazing each time! Looking at my pets that were once Dreamies, old Main list trades, the first events I participated in, my collections from when I got particularly infatuated with an certain pet or litter and just reveling in the memories and nostalgia.
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:47 am

hi there!!! i'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying cs :,)
    unfortunately, all topics must have a clear point of discussion. something like this would be better off in your signature!
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me