Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby Ashki » Wed May 01, 2024 6:07 pm

Oh no... the new 2nd gens might be a new hoard for me! I have mini-hoards/collections of their respective parent litters:

ImageImage

I'm super excited to see what the 2nd gen babies turn out to be! I'm sure I'll end up hoarding at least one of the outcomes, if not the whole litter.
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortveil » Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 am

answrs wrote:
-snip-

That's a super sweet hoard and they look great too, sorry for your loss but I'm glad you found those photos!

Ashki wrote:
    Oh no... the new 2nd gens might be a new hoard for me! I have mini-hoards/collections of their respective parent litters:

ImageImage

I'm super excited to see what the 2nd gen babies turn out to be! I'm sure I'll end up hoarding at least one of the outcomes, if not the whole litter.

Absolutely! Loving the outcomes this month and already have my eye on one of the pups from this litter! It's nice to see an older pair pop up in the 2nd gen rotation :)

This cat as well... adore the colours and I'm definitely going to watch out to see what happens with them!

-----

Reached over 1100 bat plushies now, group looks fun lol!
Do the macarena in a devil’s lair

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sat May 04, 2024 3:32 am

does anyone have hoards that seem to have just... idk, become extinct in the wild, basically? not even really in a "it's an old pet, most users are too new to have it" sense. like, even older users or users with plenty of pets worth more don't have even the slightest hint of one to be found?

I mean like, I wishlisted this guy on a whim during an archive crawl like a month ago and am almost finished with the group (20 pets), despite it being an event, one-day release EUC dog from 2012. meanwhile this dang monthly outcome chicken from two years later at a lower rarity I've been looking for since like 2020 (if not earlier!) and have seen hide nor hair (nor feather?) of in like a solid year! even on accounts that don't lock their collection groups! it's driving me batty! 😭

I figure a little bit is not being able to trawl through hundreds of online players on mobile like I used to do with snaplinks on desktop, yeah, but still!
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Sat May 04, 2024 8:05 am

answrs wrote:does anyone have hoards that seem to have just... idk, become extinct in the wild, basically? not even really in a "it's an old pet, most users are too new to have it" sense. like, even older users or users with plenty of pets worth more don't have even the slightest hint of one to be found? -snip-

Some, for sure. These I'm finding the hardest to locate:
I inherited an infinite hoard of these to add to mine, and I don't really run into them much anymore. More common than the rest of these though as I definitely CAN still find a few here and there every few months!

This one feels impossible. I just have 2 3 28, omg...it's a common, WHY are they so hard to find?! TToTT
EDIT: SnapDragonJoy you've done it again, one 26 more for the collection OwO <3

I need 10 more and haven't seen or traded for one of these in almost a year I think?!

I feel like everyone who hoards this dog was really surprised when the rarity changes came in and it didn't turn rare+ because I honestly NEVER see them anywhere. They've vanished!

ImageImage
I just need ONE MORE of each the dog, please, I'm begging the trading gods, just let me finish these two hoards TToTT
EDIT: Ya'll are getting crazy now lmao DrinaLestrange thank you so much!! Them ferrets have been killing me TTxTT <3

The last three of this egg have eluded me for so long, I'm starting to think no one else has them...
EDIT: SnapDragonJoy, you madperson! lol Thank you for gifting me two TToTT <3 JUST ONE LEFT!!

I need 30 more because I just want an even 100 but honestly at this point I'm thinking of just culling the hoard down to 20 and calling it quits b/c I can't find them. I'd lose my CS Hoard record but idk if I care anymore =^/

This guy I really wanna hoard but I only have 1 and I never really see them UFT.

Others that are also really rare so it makes a little more sense but STILL:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Sarcastic Hawke on Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Sat May 04, 2024 1:56 pm

i've decided to focus on this hoard more! i don't have many but it's getting there.
15/222

honeylynn - adult - she/they
leo - 911 operator - cat mom
happily married - proud momma
11.11.21🌈 - 10.31.22🌅 ImageImage
@@@
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Sat May 04, 2024 2:23 pm

Gosh, yes! I have quite a few that I never see. All of my hoards are unlimited too 😅
These are the ones I never see:
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5661586&userid=293678#
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6456102&userid=293678
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6352305&userid=293678
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat May 04, 2024 4:28 pm

almost done with my frooty hammies hoard! first goal was 50 but i found that too easy so now im nine or ten from 100!
but i dont like the hoard name frooty hammies. any other suggestions yall? :0
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fickle_Snickerdoodle » Sat May 04, 2024 6:35 pm

Finished a hoard of 20 of these easter bunnies! First hoard ever and now have massive respect for anyone with rare or rare+ hoards, because these guys are a super recent rare and it still hurt having to trade for them lol!

I'm both a dog and cat person!
I like FNAF, Rainworld (I can't wait for the new dlc!), and Warrior Cats!
I draw, mainly I doodle my silly little warrior cat characters!
Not much more to me other than the fact I'm super cool! 😎
Shoot me a trade if you wanna!
Fickle_Snickerdoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Sun May 05, 2024 3:10 pm

Fickle_Snickerdoodle wrote:Image
Finished a hoard of 20 of these easter bunnies! First hoard ever and now have massive respect for anyone with rare or rare+ hoards, because these guys are a super recent rare and it still hurt having to trade for them lol!

I did a hoard of 20 of these guys too, they're so cute! <3 Congratulations on finishing your first hoard, especially since it was a rare+ one like you said =^) Hope to see you around more with lots of cool new hoards in the future.
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Sun May 05, 2024 3:51 pm

hi! here are some of my hoards (:

almost done on these babies, I believe they were the first I was really obsessed with enough to hoard! such a fun design

this one is complete at 50! I love love love their colors

all of this litter! they're so pretty omg

these are so STUNNING I couldn't help myself from starting a hoard

certain buns of this litter, they just look so soft I love them

woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me