A Tess Cat Guide for Beginners! (The "Warrior cat" lineart)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: A Tess Cat Guide for Beginners! (The "Warrior cat" linea

Postby sun_in_space » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 pm

about how much based on demand and rarity would 2 of the original warrior cats from 2009 go for?
please trade me rares/good uncommons! i hardly have any rares but this month is my sister's birthday and im hoping to have a pretty big collection of valuable pets to gift to her for her birthday. if you could trade/gift me rares for her that would be great! it would really mean a whole lot to me so thank you so much in advance! :D

if you could, could you please gift her ----> username: 59blizzield (her birthday is in september)
thank you so much it really means a lot to me! your kindness is greatly appreciated! <3 yes thank you so much! :D
sun_in_space

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondance. » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:23 am

I cannot believe my luck, I just adopted a July 2009 warrior cat from the pound.
I researched and found that it is a warrior cat called Whitestorm and it was released in 2008.
So I’m a bit confused because my pets date says 2009 when resources I’ve found say that it was released in 2008 so how did this happen?
moondance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittayKattz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 am

Seasonal wrote:
Moonshadow3 wrote:warriors that hound be updated:

Rowanclaw- Rowanstar
Fireheart-Firestar
Hollypaw-Hollyleaf
Jaypaw-Jayfeather
Lionpaw-Lionblaze
Heatherpaw-Heathertail
Tigerclaw-Tigerstar

The Warrior cats were released starting in 2008 while a good portion of the Warriors series was still being written. As such, the names given to them in the guide are the names that the cats had at the time of their release, and it would be incorrect to change them to their "updated" names.

(Possible spoilers for those who haven't finished the original Warriors series!)
Actually, Fireheart and Tigerclaw were leaders in 2008- in that year the Warriors series was in the middle of Power of Three. Actually, Tigerstar had already been killed by Scourge. Fireheart became leader in the second-to-last book in the original series, back in 2004 (I believe Tigerstar became leader at the end of the previous book.) In the very next book, Tigerstar is killed by Scourge (his leadership didn't last long, did it?)
I'm not sure if any of the other cats Moonshadow mentioned had different names in the books when they were first released, since I'm only on the second series, but I know Fireheart and Tigerclaw were leaders at least 4 years before they were released on Chicken Smoothie.
Hi! I'm KittayKattz, but you can call me Kittay! I like to parkour between fandoms every month and get emotional over fictional characters. I also draw like, once in a blue moon.

KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden shogun » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 pm

i counted (sad, i know) and altogether there are 105 sitting cats on cs

KittayPlayz wrote:
Seasonal wrote:
Moonshadow3 wrote:warriors that hound be updated:

Rowanclaw- Rowanstar
Fireheart-Firestar
Hollypaw-Hollyleaf
Jaypaw-Jayfeather
Lionpaw-Lionblaze
Heatherpaw-Heathertail
Tigerclaw-Tigerstar

The Warrior cats were released starting in 2008 while a good portion of the Warriors series was still being written. As such, the names given to them in the guide are the names that the cats had at the time of their release, and it would be incorrect to change them to their "updated" names.

(Possible spoilers for those who haven't finished the original Warriors series!)
Actually, Fireheart and Tigerclaw were leaders in 2008- in that year the Warriors series was in the middle of Power of Three. Actually, Tigerstar had already been killed by Scourge. Fireheart became leader in the second-to-last book in the original series, back in 2004 (I believe Tigerstar became leader at the end of the previous book.) In the very next book, Tigerstar is killed by Scourge (his leadership didn't last long, did it?)
I'm not sure if any of the other cats Moonshadow mentioned had different names in the books when they were first released, since I'm only on the second series, but I know Fireheart and Tigerclaw were leaders at least 4 years before they were released on Chicken Smoothie.

Tigerclaw was Tigerstar and Fireheart was Firestar as of it The Prophecys begin (first series)
The rest are fine, since Lionblaze + Hollyleaf got their names in eclipse and Heathertail in long shadows.
    lesbian ♡ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WoofyWolfz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Wait- so how come my Cloudtail is from 2009?
WoofyWolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:14 pm

WoofyWolfz wrote:Wait- so how come my Cloudtail is from 2009?

If I've read all the info right certain warriors were available for adoption for several months before being replaced by new pets :3
There are certain dogs like this to

And I think *looks* Yes! I have a guide bookmarked!
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1812615
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am

Date for the (holly)fox cat from Advent 2008 isn't listed, so here it is: December 22

Took a bit of digging to confirm that it's supposed to be the December 22 gift even though there are some Hollyfox cats and dogs floating around with the date December 23 lol (for those who don't know or don't remember: the Advent Calendar gifts were put up 100% manually in 2008. Poor Tess and Nick lol)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 am

Thanks for letting me know! I've updated the guide now. I also changed the name from Fox Cat to Hollyfox Cat since that is what people call it now.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes