--<--@ CS World Records IV --<--@

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Should the records be expanded?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Yes. The records need to be several pages long with as many categories as possible.
40%
No Holding a record should be something special with real competition.
60%

Total votes : 55

--<--@ CS World Records IV --<--@

Postby Shian » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 am

Poll added!
The question should read something like this:
If you look at the original World Record list, I've already doubled the number of categories in an attempt to give others a chance at holding a record.
There have been many requests for more categories: Guinea pigs, spiders, blanket hoards for species etc. instead of having general categories.
This would essentially double the World record list and make those who achieve and hold a record easier. It would also make making it on the list 'less special' because you'd just be one of many.
I could be wrong though in this assumption.
So, should the list stay as it is, a truncated general list but something to be proud of making or should the list be even longer than the original and include twice as many categories as they currently do?
Here is what the extension would consist of:
Litters for species (creating a psuedo 1st and 2nd place for litters instead of just the year)
PPS Non Dog
Single PPS Non Dog
Special Species would be extended to:
Rabbits
Lions
Guinea Pigs
Bats
The theme category would be revamped to include 1 or 2 more categories.
Malk would be the "any category" and two categories for the current malks: spiders and owls

I'd also have an honorable mention category for people with item hoards. There wouldn't be a number or a name, just a picture of the pet.

I know many people enjoy hoarding pets for various reasons.. but who has the best and biggest hoards?

The CS Hoard World Records
is now collecting data to figure out exactly that!!

Rules For entry

1. There are many categories, you can see them below. If you can beat the entry for that category, post a link to your winning hoard, the pet you wish to use for your model, how many are in that hoard and the category you are contesting for.
If you don't I'll just leave the old pic or link up until you tell me which you want to use.
2. Also, if you want to nominate somebody else's hoard, please just get permission first. Thanks!
3. Hoards cannot hold more than one record at a time. This is to create variety in the records instead of the same two or three hoards repeated multiple times. Those currently holding two records have been grandfathered in under the old ruling.
4. If you have a recommendation for a new category, please post here
*5*. Your "hoard" MUST be all in ONE LINKABLE GROUP, and this group must contain ONLY THE HOARD PETS

!!!!!!!So, enough talk! Here are the Best CS Hoards!!!!!!!

~The Largest Hoard In Existence~
To enter this category you must have a hoard that also qualifies for a normal category ;)
This record is currently held by Kat~3211(17045).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CATS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Largest Warrior Cats Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Cat Lady (6757)

~Largest Single Variation Warrior Cat Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Drucilla (450)

~Largest Cat Hoard~
To enter this, you need to have a cat hoard.
This record is currently held by: kekerica1(3919).

~Largest New Cat Hoard~
To enter this, you need to have a cat hoard with only the new cat lineart.
This record is currently held by: Mondfuchs(723).

~Largest Single Variation New Cat Hoard~
To enter this, you must have a cat hoard of one type.
This record is currently held by: Cohlybrie (648).

DOGS

~Largest Dog Hoard~
This record is currently held by: [noc]NOCTUA (9187)

~Largest Single Variation Dog Hoard
This record is currently held by: Tif + Jo (801)

~Largest PPS Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Collie + Bur (2794)

~Largest Single Variation PPS Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Wolfie<3 (495)

GENS

~Largest 2nd Gen Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Aggy-chan (3658)

~Largest Single Variation 2nd Gen Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Clowesia (637)

~Largest 3rd Gen Hoard~
This record is currently held by: sketma (486)

~Largest Single Variation 3rd Gen Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Never & Rush (1001)

BUTTERFLY WOLVES

~Largest Butterfly Wolf Hoard~
This record is currently held by: gaurweth (14106)

~Largest Single Variation BWolf Hoard~
This record is currently held by: BlossomTail (675)

RATS

~Largest Rat Hoard~
This record is currently held by: sublime (2345)

~Largest Single Variation Rat Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Kitteh :3 (207)

HORSES

~Largest Horse Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Fringe (9789)

~Largest Single Variation Horse Hoard~
This record is currently held by: SteelersAndMusic4Me (156)

~Largest Old Horse Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Pepper & Shortstop (625)

~Largest Single Variation Old Horse Hoard~
This record is currently held by: Iceclaw89 (50)

~Largest New Horse Hoard~
To enter this, you need to have a horse hoard with only the new horse lineart.
This record is currently held by: Destiny Dawn (3196).

~Largest Single Variation New Horse Hoard~
To enter this, you need to have a horse hoard with only the new horse lineart.
This record is currently held by: Jedward ♥ (186).

YEARS

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2011 DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by gaurweth (1000)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2011 NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: Never & Rush (633)

~Largest 2011 single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Tsumi (294)

~Largest 2011 single variation NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: Apple of Awesomeness (181)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2010 DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by Tif + Jo:(1214)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2010 NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: Ju-Ju (506)

~Largest 2010 single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Tif + Jo (403)

~Largest 2010 single variation NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: skyrise (159)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2009 DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: RainbowCat (963)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2009 NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: LegionWolf (743)

~Largest 2009 single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: SkySmoke (331)

~Largest 2009 single variation NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: Drucilla (100)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2008 DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (151)

~Largest Litter (same blanket) 2008 NON-DOG hoard~
This record is currently held by: Toadfoal(16)

~Largest 2008 single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Drucilla (127)

RARITY

~Largest "common" single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Kag (694)

~Largest "common" single variation non dog hoard~
This record is currently held by: Wendigo (447)

~Largest "uncommon" single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Tif + Jo (429)

~Largest "uncommon" single variation non dog hoard~
This record is currently held by: Cellar x Elijah (108)

~Largest "rare" single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (364)

~Largest "rare" single variation non dog hoard~
This record is currently held by: ~ t r o u b l e ~ (77)

~Largest "very rare" single variation hoard~
This record is currently held by: Tif + Jo (74)

~Largest "very rare" single variation non dog hoard~
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (60)

SPECIALS

~Largest Special Species Hoard~
To enter this category, you must have hoard of a species that is not a regular adoptable. Malk pets do not qualify here, as they have their own category. (ex: lions, rabbits, guinea pigs)
This record is currently held by: Drucilla (2969)

~Largest Special Species Hoard Single Variation~
To enter this category, you must have hoard of a species that is not a regular adoptable. Malk pets do not qualify here, as they have their own category. (ex: lions, rabbits, guinea pigs, warrior cats that were a part of a holiday)
This record is currently held by: .: T O K I :. (496)

~Largest Malk Pet Hoard~
To enter this category you must have a hoard of a specific type of malk pets (ex: owls, wolves)
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (2676)

~Largest Single-variation Malk Pet Hoard~
To enter this category you must have a hoard of a specific type of malk pets (ex: owls, wolves)
This record is currently held by: Zera (471)

~Largest Nick Pets hoard~
This record is currently held by: Tess (635)

~Largest Single Variation Nick Pets hoard~
This record is currently held by: SteelersAndMusic4Me ( 203 )

DESIGNS

~Largest Holiday Pet Hoard~
To enter this category you must have a hoard of Holiday pets (ex: rabbits, Halloween horses, etc)
This record is currently held by: Killiki (575)

~Largest Single Variation Holiday Pet Hoard~
To enter this category you must have a hoard of Holiday pets (ex: rabbits, Halloween horses, etc)
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (326)

~Largest "costume theme" hoard~
To enter this category, you must have a costume themed hoard (ex: Cacoon sheep)
This record is currently held by: Missy ♥'s Count D (30)

~Largest "theme" hoard~
To enter this category, you must have hoard that has a theme reproduced in a variety of different linearts or animals. (Eg "Winter" "Fire animals" "Monochromatic")
This record is currently held by: Collie + Bur (897)

~Largest "design theme" hoard~
To enter this category, you must have hoard based on a single artistic design that has been reproduced in a variety of animals (ex: Galaxy pets, Moonswirls, etc).
This record is currently held by: -Firestar- (284)

~Largest "feature themed" hoard~
To enter this category, you must have hoard based on design feature (ex: tail style, ear style, wings etc)
This record is currently held by: Spotty (5000)

~Largest "C$ shop pets" hoard~
This record is currently held by: lufik12 (214)

~Largest Single Variation "C$ shop pets" hoard~
This record is currently held by: iBrevity (31)

~Most Active Hoarder~
This record is currently held by: Chry
( 150 Hoards )

NON-Hoarding Records

~Oldest Pet~
This record is currently held by: Tess ( Pet ID #1 :lol: )

~Most complete Collection~
To enter this category you must post how many pets you lack for a COMPLETE collection (current month excluded). This is the only record that can have more than one record-holder IF the record is for a 100% complete collection.
This record is currently held by: Drucilla &babyfroggi & moonlily & Sorren Fey & Sublime & -Firestar- & Chry & Minimanta & Wolfie<3 & PitchBlack & sketchi & Hekomi & Jeweled & Thorntallon & Spotty & Fringe & Olivia & lufik12
( Missing 0 pets )

Old versions:
~~~~ The CS WORLD RECORDS! ~~~~
CS World Records 2 (No link)
►●CS●World●Records●III●◄

About this thread:
Did you know the World Records 2 was updated once a month?
I update once a day. Every other day during exam time.
I also do "Monthly" updates where I will go through each hoard and update the quantity numbers of each hoard, so no worries on 'keeping up' with update the numbers in your hoard. If you feel the need to update though, feel free to do so.
Please do not PM me or post on this thread that I haven't updated something unless the date of edit below is one week old or something. Just because I am online does not mean I have the capacity to edit entries. There have been numerous people asking to take over this thread because two whole days have passed and I did not update the thread. This is a joy for me. If I am updating constantly, it will feel like work and I will get burnt out just like the previous three owners. Have a little patience and everything will be updated soon.
If there are errors, feel free to point them out so this thread can continue to be awesome. It is a very large thread and sometimes I can't see errors behind a wall of code.
Last edited by Shian on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 243 times in total.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --<--@ CS World Records IV --<--@

Postby nightbeat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 am

Wow, these hoards are getting bigger and bigger. XD I hope this time the owner won't give up on it.
nightbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saluna » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am

Thanks for the new thread. ^^

Hunting for WL pets, feel free to send a trade!
Saluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drucilla » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am

Woohoo!! I PM'd her suggesting that if she no longer wanted to maintain the thread, you would be a good new owner. I'm so excited you have it now! Yay!

Everything I own is for trade for Aywas pets/currency. Message me there for more info! My account, MommyDru
Drucilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 am

Another remake lol. . .

Do I have to have 0 pets to qualify for the most complete collection? . . . coz im missing one pet xD

Bloody plains zebra. Im going to murder that stupid pet. . .
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat Lady » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 am

My Warrior cats hoard / largest in existence is now at 6763

I'm also working on Malk cats and House/Tess cats .. but I don't know that I'll be able to catch up on those :)
ImageImage

I HOARD WARRIOR AND TESS CATS! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UNWANTEDS!
I love to trade!! Don't feel bad to send a request!

Cat Lady
Cat Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat Lady » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 am

Chry wrote:Another remake lol. . .

Do I have to have 0 pets to qualify for the most complete collection? . . . coz im missing one pet xD

Yeah you do
"~Most complete Collection~
To enter this category you must post how many pets you lack for a COMPLETE collection (current month excluded). This is the only record that can have more than one record-holder IF the record is for a 100% complete collection. "

since other people already hold that record with 0.

Best wishes on finding the zebra you need though!!
ImageImage

I HOARD WARRIOR AND TESS CATS! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UNWANTEDS!
I love to trade!! Don't feel bad to send a request!

Cat Lady
Cat Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am

Cat Lady wrote:
Chry wrote:Another remake lol. . .

Yeah you do
"~Most complete Collection~
To enter this category you must post how many pets you lack for a COMPLETE collection (current month excluded). This is the only record that can have more than one record-holder IF the record is for a 100% complete collection. "

since other people already hold that record with 0.

Best wishes on finding the zebra you need though!!

Thank you lol . . . Also, please don't double post ;)
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

sublime wrote:I'm currently working on largest single blanket 2010 hoard, largest very rare hoard and largest rare hoard O.O

I hear ya. I'm trying to get that "Biggest Malk Hoard" entry. I need like 300 more fish x.x

I could also totally beat the "rare" hoard and "very rare" hoard but that would require taking apart hoards that already have a place. I suppose if I give up on Biggest Malk Hoard, I could go for biggest Rare with my haloween fish. <3 my koi.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm working on biggest litter 2009 dog hoard with the sparkle dogs, but the current record holder had a big head start...
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me