Trading: Aesthetic or Rarity ?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trading: Aesthetic or Rarity ?

Postby Icesky » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Is it a bit strange my first July (Not including Sherberts, I dont consider them Julys as I got them Early August) was the white july x3

I guess Im strange for liking the Jewel Sunwolf -Just Kidding- *Huggles over-itemed Prayer*
But I understand not liking the Jewel Sun. I despised at first, but now I love it. I just remember keeping it off my wishlist, then I just realized how much I wanted it x3 And how happpy I was when I had all three Sun.
But If I didnt want to complete my collection, I would hace four Chocolate non-swirl moons.

And I think I may give up trying and just collect Chocolate moons without swirls...
You gave me somthing to think about here x3
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Aesthetics. Really, honestly, I do. First, I tend to have odder tastes. Then again I am also OCD, as anyone could see from my Pack's. They are organized via color more then anything, how well they mesh together. I have spent weeks getting the right combination together, and deciding who makes the best couples, and alphas ect.

I love the Jewelry Sun Dog. Now sometimes the bright sparkly gold throws me off, but that just makes me love her even more. Plus, I have such a good story with her for the Pack she is in, that it really helps out.

I am not much for rarity, or collection. Honestly, if I try to collect them all it would drive me insane. I do however try to get all of the ones I think look cute or cool, and aim to get other ones that would add to my pack cohesion. :lol: Hehe, I'm insane.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cassedy_Duel » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Well, in my Opinion, I do like the Sun with jewelery, but that's because I find it an interesting and beautiful looking dog, not because it's rare, though I also like the more common sun's for their own individual beauty. I only collect the pets that look striking or interesting to me, or they remind of something/someone thats close to me, or ones that I just like for one reason or another, other than rarity :mrgreen: .
ImageImage
Cassedy_Duel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smithereens » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am

I definetly go choose after the look.Totally. But if i want to finish my collection, ill sometime have to even get the dogs i dont really like^^ But my collection isnt very big yet...

in example the sundogs. I dont like them much. Only the sunbak of them, its very cute to me :3

I dont like the chocolate moons at all. I just dont like them *hides to not get punched*
Smithereens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leobreaker12 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 am

The only reason I care about the raeness of pets is to no how much it would take to get the dogs I like.

If you ask me politly then I will join almost any RP, Just pm me!!
Click me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leobreaker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 am

Hmmm...
This is a tough one for me because a lot of my favorite wolves happen to be really rare but I don't like them just because of their rarity, but because I just simply like their looks.
If the purple swirl moon dog for example just happened to be the most common pet on chicken smoothie, I would love it exactly the same as I do now.
I adore that dog not because it's rare, but because I'm a huge fan of Nightmare before christmas and i'm not sure if anyone ever noticed this but the swirl on it's shoulder looks somewhat like the pumpkin patch hill. :lol:

See?:
Image Image

lol
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 am

Hey gLove! *high fives*

Well, I personally prefer more commons then rares. Some of my favorite dogs on CS are the january meadows! Seriously? I was almost relieved when my july I got from AC turned into a non-racoon-tailed pup, because I love the tail but I prefer the other ones eyes alot better. I like the other sun dogs, but if I could only have one I'd want the sunback. I'll definataly end up getting all those pups I'm not so enthusiastic about, because I'm a collector and I want every CS pet in my 'kennel'. But, for now I'm content with getting all the ones I like. I seriously see nothing wrong at all with just collecting the ones you like, before you pressure yourself to get all the rares, or the ones you don't like all that much, just getting them to complete your collection.

gLove wrote:xD Not at all offensive, hehe. When I was starting out, I didn't really care about "completing collections", as long as I got the dogs I had planned stories for. For example, once I was only after the non-raccoon because I had a character who was a "stray" dog and I wanted a dog that would represent him well...so I didn't care at all for the raccoon, even after I got the doggy.

Lol, when I got the non-racoon tail I used it in some stray stories too.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 am

Taethiana wrote:I seriously see nothing wrong at all with just collecting the ones you like, before you pressure yourself to get all the rares, or the ones you don't like all that much, just getting them to complete your collection.

Sadly, I got all my favorite besides the unreleased horse x3
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takora Drakan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 am

Well I go after the "aesthetic" so to say, those dogs/pets that I find pretty. Sadly i find many old dogs pretty. :mrgreen: But for example I am really not fussed about the "toxic" dogs, the design of them doesn't just appeal to me so they are not on my wishlist. I go mostly for "natural" colored pets, but often I like also the fancy colored ones. :)
Pet Spotlight:
Pet's name: Xylona
Trades - Looking for all kinds of Dragons!
Takora Drakan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:30 pm

I go for rarity, but of course the pets I think look nice have a special place XD
T-T So many people got the Jeweled Sun... :(
Lucky yous
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me