"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Updated [20-07-2015]

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 am

They were rare from that start and that does actually change their worth as it lets us know how many were bougt sorta. Those pets wont be added to the list as they are simply not rare enough yet.

Ive decided to postpone adding the other two litters until december, so i shall open up discussion on that topic then.

For now, i think its important to talk about the new urs as well as moving the ur malk up.

Opinions? Feel free to link to trades if you post your opinion. If you only want to post a link to a trade, please go to the topic were we collect those trades!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:24 am

I'm fairly certain the UR Bengal goes for about a Sorbet. As for the Pineapple, I've heard discussion of the value being around a Sorbet also, but I'm not sure.

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:26 am

Imo the ur bengal is much more common the a sorbet, while the pineapple is much rarer. The new trend of, its worth a non/sorbet really got to these pets.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyaia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:29 am

what can be said for the '08 and '09 vr's that are still hanging off the list ? like say the '09 vr bleeding heart stripe valentine cat

also i hope to gods the raven won't be moved up, its got enough overpay and hype anyways. I'm fairly glad the BA isnt moving up more
Last edited by Skyaia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omniplatonic Individual.
Skyaia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:30 am

Im not sure if such questions are allowed, but how's the demand for the Tinsel Lion and Angel Advent? ^^

I also wonder, what is the common goal when list trading? To get a dreamie? Cause I usually don't feel it's so. I mean I'm kind of stuck right now at the phase in playing CS where there is no point in trading because I have no list/off list goal.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαkε » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 am

DaDwarf wrote:Imo the ur bengal is much more common the a sorbet, while the pineapple is much rarer. The new trend of, its worth a non/sorbet really got to these pets.

This. Loads of users are extremely reluctant to trade a sorbet for the UR Bengal as it seems like it's too much. I see them a lot more often than Id see a sorbet too. I'm just not sure how much lower Id value it than a sorbet. A tier or two? I don't know.

@Skyaia
    Pretty sure the raven has just moved up a bit. It probably won't move again for a while. It can only really go up though because it's demand is sky-high and store pets aren't re-released. It's placement is a good reminder that they'll never be available for adoption again and 20C$ can easily become a good investment for the future.
x
x
x

───(ESDEATH )───

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF/LIGHTS ON
Call your PM "Trick or Treat".
If it's named anything else,
it will be ignored.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──(ICE QUEEN)──
✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
x
x

xxxxxxxxxx
Moon
Sun

My Butters
My Dracas
My Love

xxxxxxxxxx

✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
cαkε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyaia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:36 am

@Lyusani true, though I often wonder why this affects very few other store pets though, like i rarely hear any peep about the chimeras Image

I know it happens with the liontails and the basilisks but theres some others that're getting left off. Also the demand for the UR Apple is terrible, Isn't it on the mainlist because of its rarity only ?
Omniplatonic Individual.
Skyaia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαkε » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 am

Skyaia wrote:@Lyusani true, though I often wonder why this affects very few other store pets though, like i rarely hear any peep about the chimeras Image

I know it happens with the liontails and the basilisks but theres some others that're getting left off. Also the demand for the UR Apple is terrible, Isn't it on the mainlist because of its rarity only ?

The Raven was released back in 2010. Less people were around so less bought them. Plus, people ADORE their design so that factors in it as well. The liontails and basiliks are older pets and have more popular designs too.

The chimeras are only half the raven's age (I believe) so more people have bought them and they aren't nearly as popular of a design.
x
x
x

───(ESDEATH )───

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF/LIGHTS ON
Call your PM "Trick or Treat".
If it's named anything else,
it will be ignored.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──(ICE QUEEN)──
✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
x
x

xxxxxxxxxx
Moon
Sun

My Butters
My Dracas
My Love

xxxxxxxxxx

✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
cαkε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:40 am

Guys, lets stay on topic, new urs. Not older or nwere store pets please, trying to keep the thread organised.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 am

Please stay on the topic at hand. The discussion has moved to the New UR's and the UR Malk.

---

I agree in the idea that the Bangle was once very popular. I ended up getting one and straight swapping it for a Joker. But, since the release of the rarity it has dropped in demand, and that may only be because no one is quite certain of what it's worth, and is worried about overpaying.

Around the Soberts is a good level, maybe a little less but I don't think it should go below the Balloon Dogs tier (even possibly the Non-Balloon). It has demand, very good demand. Just not over the top. If at first glance, I would say possibly the Gearback Tier.

I have no recent trades to prove my thoughts, other then the one I traded for a Joker. (a straight swap I might add, simple offer, no edits), but this is just my two cents to get this conversation started.

I have no idea about the Pineapple though, I don't see nearly as many around as some of the other UR pets.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me