November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Inkspiration » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 am

I <3 autumn wrote:
This one in my absolute favorite of the month <3

Mine too. I love it, so much.
Inkspiration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 am

You know, after looking at all of them, I think this my favorite of the litter:

Not overall mind you, but of the litter when taken as a whole.
All of them seem to be trying to out-do the other and seeing either how complex the design can be or how many lineart edits can be stuffed into a single dog. I am a fan of simplistic designs and this one just stands out. It reminds me of a litter of puppies my mother had last year. There was this one puppy that wasn't interested in playing with the others and was instead just content to sit back and watch the others. Very odd behavior for a puppy let me tell you!
This CS dog just seems to be a lot more relaxed and comfortable in what it is, like the puppy that just wants to sit back and observe the world around it and just be what it is instead of trying to impress everything around it.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:25 am

carnivalxscars wrote:
I <3 autumn wrote:
This one in my absolute favorite of the month <3

Mine too. I love it, so much.

I totally agree <3

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 am

-Firestar- wrote:You know, after looking at all of them, I think this my favorite of the litter:

Not overall mind you, but of the litter when taken as a whole.
All of them seem to be trying to out-do the other and seeing either how complex the design can be or how many lineart edits can be stuffed into a single dog. I am a fan of simplistic designs and this one just stands out. It reminds me of a litter of puppies my mother had last year. There was this one puppy that wasn't interested in playing with the others and was instead just content to sit back and watch the others. Very odd behavior for a puppy let me tell you!
This CS dog just seems to be a lot more relaxed and comfortable in what it is, like the puppy that just wants to sit back and observe the world around it and just be what it is instead of trying to impress everything around it.

I agree! Glad that it isn't being hated on any longer.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 am

Just for the heck of it. x3

Shadow:
ImageImage

Selcouth:
ImageImageImage

Ricorn:
ImageImage

Fiery Gatoh:
ImageImageImage

Captain Kaycee
ImageImage

Tyr:
ImageImage

Sorren Fey:
ImageImageImage

Leurai:
ImageImage

Vampiric:
ImageImageImage

Moonflight:
ImageImageImage

Compumon:
ImageImageImage

You can see a lot of similarities when you put them all side by side. :3
Also, I noticed this year that a few artists that usually do simple line edits, if any at all, did very extravagant ones thins year. o-o Hmm...I wonder what made them all change like that...
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NSJT » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 pm

~AnimalAddict~ wrote: You can see a lot of similarities when you put them all side by side. :3
Also, I noticed this year that a few artists that usually do simple line edits, if any at all, did very extravagant ones thins year. o-o Hmm...I wonder what made them all change like that...

I think they got tired of getting pushed to the back of the 'favorites' pile by all of the edited ones. If you think about it - Malk's and Shima.Luan's were the favorites of 2009 and then Malk's and Tyr's were the favorites of 2010. Those were all heavily edited outcomes. Now this year's favorites seem to be Selcouth's, Vampiric's, Sorren Fey's, and Yulnyh's - all VERY heavily edited. Of course the other staff are going to try and get to into the top favorites and keep on editing because that's what gets the most favs. Kinda sad when you see the others that are just as beautiful but don't get noticed because they don't have major editing. :(
~ Seek out your dreams and stay true ~
~ I believe I believe I believe ~
NSJT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaRat » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

i think the staff lisster is a chance for the artist t streatch thier abilities and get in the funky line edits they otherwise would have to wait for an event to use.
-:{This magic keeps me alive but it's making me crazy, And I need to save you but who's going to save me? Please forgive me for whatever I do when I don't remember you}:-
MommaRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαkε » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

NSJT wrote:
~AnimalAddict~ wrote: You can see a lot of similarities when you put them all side by side. :3

I think they got tired of getting pushed to the back of the 'favorites' pile by all of the edited ones. If you think about it - Malk's and Shima.Luan's were the favorites of 2009 and then Malk's and Tyr's were the favorites of 2010. Those were all heavily edited outcomes. Now this year's favorites seem to be Selcouth's, Vampiric's, Sorren Fey's, and Yulnyh's - all VERY heavily edited. Of course the other staff are going to try and get to into the top favorites and keep on editing because that's what gets the most favs. Kinda sad when you see the others that are just as beautiful but don't get noticed because they don't have major editing. :(

It's a bit sad. Every pet in the November staff litter is unique,and can't be replaced. Even if it was 'remade'. Heavy editing doesn't make it better,in fact I refuse to think one is better than the other.
x
x
x

───(ESDEATH )───

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF/LIGHTS ON
Call your PM "Trick or Treat".
If it's named anything else,
it will be ignored.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──(ICE QUEEN)──
✖✖✖❤✖✖✖