"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:06 am

DaDwarf wrote:
caligulasPeri wrote:Roughly how many 09 rares would a sorbet be worth? Ive used the search function but found nothing ;w;

Nobody will have enough 09 rares to pay this! A balloon dog is already worth 21-midadvents or 150ish 09 rares, sorbet is worth 4x that lol

So are you saying that a Sorbert is worth roughly 600 '09 rares? Just want to clear this up, as even though this is of no concern to me, this will probably haunt my dreams tonight if I can't figure this out. Thanks DaDwarf! :lol:
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaligulasPeri » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:08 am

caligulasPeri wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:
caligulasPeri wrote:Roughly how many 09 rares would a sorbet be worth? Ive used the search function but found nothing ;w;

Nobody will have enough 09 rares to pay this! A balloon dog is already worth 21-midadvents or 150ish 09 rares, sorbet is worth 4x that lol

Oh jeez because someone just offered to pay me in 09 rares for my UR flower, which I value at around a sorbet

Oh my :o
That's A LOT of 09 rares! I'd definitely take it if someone offered the exact value of a high mainlist pet in 09 rares! :o

--------------

The thing is- they're a new player, they have around 3 09 rares so aaaaaa Im gonna need to explain what the list is rip ;w;
Been on the search for a Plumerian for 2 years, 3 months! If anyone has one that they dont want any more, I’ll be happy to work for it! I wont give up! :D
Also on the search for a Kalon, but I wanna work on getting my hands on a plumey first <3
CaligulasPeri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akyr » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:55 pm

does anyone have an approx. guess on where the UR peach would be?
hey!! i'm akyr.
if you need help, just ask. i love to chat.
akyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vitya » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 pm

wolven. wrote:does anyone have an approx. guess on where the UR peach would be?

little less than a non, since it hasn't been valued yet (disclaimer; can't assume that is the "right" place for it to be, just what the majority of trades with it suggest).
vitya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberneko » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Approximately how many chicken dollars would fill the gap in the main list? Like, if your trading a BEG for a UR mint horse how many c$ would you have to add?

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
"I wish love was as perfect as love itself."
└──────────────────────────────────┘
Emberneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginger-snaps » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:20 pm

hello c:

so i have a question - i have a yellow toxic (mainlist, under big gap) and i am looking for the UR cinnabun, raven dog, and joker dog at the moment. would it be posibble to get two/all three of them in one trade for the toxic, and if so, which ones? just asking, since i am vry unsure of the precise value of the cinnabun, and the high demand of the raven dog is also a confusing factor >.<

thanks for any replies~

edit; ack, i just noticed that the joker is higher up on the list than the yellow toxic atm >v< so would it be underpay with just the raven and the cinnabun, or..?
Last edited by ginger-snaps on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 `🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she/her - aquarius - esfp
ginger-snaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby linnbergg » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:25 pm

✧Gɪɴɢᴇʀ-Sɴᴀᴘs✧ wrote:
hello c:

so i have a question - i have a yellow toxic (mainlist, under big gap) and i am looking for the UR cinnabun, raven dog, and joker dog at the moment. would it be posibble to get two/all three of them in one trade for the toxic, and if so, which ones? just asking, since i am vry unsure of the precise value of the cinnabun, and the high demand of the raven dog is also a confusing factor >.<

thanks for any replies~

If you were to get one it would probably be the Raven dog , definitely not all three. Both the cinnamon bun and joker could go for a non or more so your best bet would be trying to get a raven though I'm not positive what it goes for these days. And just the raven not raven and cinnabun.
^
linnbergg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Loki~ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:27 pm

✧Gɪɴɢᴇʀ-Sɴᴀᴘs✧ wrote:
hello c:

thanks for any replies~

This type of question belongs in the fair trade thread c:

In answer to your question though, the toxics in general don't have great demand, and the joker and Raven both have high demand (though I believe the jokers is slowly going down.) I don't think you could get any of those pets individually, let alone all three. The Cinnabun is currently going for around a non, the Raven is valued at a sorbet (but it usually goes for around a non as well due to demand) and the joker is around in that same area.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginger-snaps » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:29 pm

-KyloRen- wrote:
✧Gɪɴɢᴇʀ-Sɴᴀᴘs✧ wrote:
hello c:

thanks for any replies~

This type of question belongs in the fair trade thread c:

In answer to your question though, the toxics in general don't have great demand, and the joker and Raven both have high demand (though I believe the jokers is slowly going down.) I don't think you could get any of those pets individually, let alone all three. The Cinnabun is currently going for around a non, the Raven is valued at a sorbet (but it usually goes for around a non as well due to demand) and the joker is around in that same area.

ah, i apologize >.< i will be sure to put these kinds of posts there in the future! and thanks for your answer~
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 `🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she/her - aquarius - esfp
ginger-snaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canabananna » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:19 pm

What would a non moonswirl and a BEG be worth?
Hey!!!
Canabananna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me