"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Postby Jack Pattillo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:22 am

Where are we thinking the UR peach will be placed?
Image[/center]
Jack Pattillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:36 am

Ryan Haywood wrote:Where are we thinking the UR peach will be placed?

We won't know till around March
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:39 am

legendari wrote:
    how's the demand of the UR bengal? what are people willing to give for it [does it generally go for less than the list value]?
    thank you! c:

In the future this belongs on the "How much is this pet worth?" thread but I see it trade fairly or some users are willing to overpay a bit. :) I'd say it has average/good demand.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Abstracted Dog wrote:Would a rose dog and add be fair for a galaxy dog?

Depending on which rose dog you have, you would need to add a lot. For the grown rose dog you will need to add a lot more,

• For the CE Galaxy for instance, you would need to add at least a blue toxic and anything between a speckled rat tier to a skeleton PPS tier.
  • For the BE, it's approximately a Green / Yellow Toxic plus some on top of that. It's a huge mountain to climb.
  • If you have the other rose dogs, its a bit less painful (Specifically the PPS) but it is still a painful climb to get a galaxy none the less.
Of course, these are just bald point estimates in regards to the list here since it is a guide. Ultimately, pets values are up to you and it is up to you to decide how much something is worth.

This is also going to be a marker for me for the whole keeping things up to date.

Stupendous
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demberant » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:32 am

Excuse me everyone. I have a question about this Dog here:

It's the Nick Sunback PPS from April 2009, and I'm really unsure where to put it. The lists here says nearly nothing about Nick pets, and I think it would be useful to add them as well in some kind.

I used the search function of this thread and found just one more or less helpful post about this dog.

Solloby wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:The nick horse nor the strawberry pps are worth that much. There are allot around and demand of them aint all that high.

The cocoon/bw pps should be added, think Komi just forgot it. The nick pps? Sunback dog? Aint worth that much, i haven't seen anybody pay an advent for that..

Komi, if you read this, Bw pps goes for boar pp's ish, but i think you can put it with the buns and the green/lolita store dogs.

You mean the Nick Sunback PPS? When I asked around I was told to pay a low Advent for it so I shelled out one of my spare scarf dogs: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... aNTDKZWt4w

I forget who I asked though. It wasn't that easy to find. I can't imagine good demand for them though, I only needed for my collection as I was missing it. I'm not sure it warrants a place on the list, although I never see them around.

This post is from 2012, and that's some time ago already I think. This dog may went up in rarity a bit?
I'm really unsure and don't know where to post what and where to find proper help. Please excuse me for that. ^^''
Demberant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:50 am

It honestly may warrent a list placement, I was actually thinking this a few days ago looking through my collection, and it is hard to find, but because its unpopular and most people aren't looking for it, its not so obvious of how hard to find they are. But then again, as they aren't in demand, people dont advertise them so much. I know they don't tend to fetch much, but I'm also sure they've never been evaluated as a possible list pet.
Though if no one pays lists, chances are ot probably wouldn't be added as it wouldn't have much other supportive evidence, unless their rarity can be identified which is pretty tricky :-)
αιи'т иσ вℓα∂є ¢αи ρяσтє¢т уσυ fяσм тнє тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met
eye to eye.
'you bring the stories'.
All their voices
tied up into one.
One voice different,
one voice whispering
out there,
spying from the dark.

In The Darke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:31 am

velooyuotn wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=59449451&userid=262813&signature=OXHfFNLMTBX9-kxeri_QOA

is this pet a 08 re released dog?

or really just a 09 dog?

please help

thanks in advance!

It's from December 2009 ^^
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:43 am

Can someone clarify for me what are trade-ups and trade-downs?
      Thanks. ♥
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:54 am

I think the PPS Blue Malk Dragon needs to be moved up... I'm sure many would agree.
It can for sure go for something above the gap on the mainlist. I had to pay a UR Lion for mine, so maybe it can be moved to around that, or just below the gap?
For a low main list to reach above the gap in demand, shows us it's worth a lot more than where it's placed. I know that the list is changing completely soon.. but this needs to be sorted in the near future...
Trade 1
And this is a trade I and another are working out currently:
Trade 2

((Will add more trades soon))

Again this is my opinion and from my experience. I don't expect to be ripped into for this. The list was built to be determined by the people of CS. So I'm giving my input =)
Last edited by ~Misty on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justina valentine » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:57 am

#Wolfdog wrote:I think the PPS Blue Malk Dragon needs to be moved up...
It can for sure go for something above the gap on the mainlist. I had to pay a UR Lion for mine, so maybe it can be moved to around that, or just below the gap?
For a low main list to reach above the gap in demand, shows us it's worth a lot more than where it's placed. I know that the list is changing completely soon.. but this needs to be sorted in the near future...

((Will add trades in a second))

I would have to disagree, demand of pets go's up and down and we shouldn't move a pet that much up like year a couple of tiers would be fine but i think soon that the demand might go down.. about 5 months ago it wasn't going for this it just ranges from player to player with the white lolita it use to go for main lists but now it goes for low Septembers or its normal value this shows pets demand drops with the raven dog it use to go for a non (still does sometimes) but now goes for a sorbet i think we should only consider your suggestion this time next year to see if the demand changes threw out the year.. but thats just my opinion c:
(personally i think a ur lion was a massive overpay for the dragon)
Back as of April 2023 x

Mainly on mobile, so my posts/replies may be mistwritten.
justina valentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me