Rarity Changes Archive

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rarity Changes Archive

Postby ashby. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:18 am

what about all of the rarity changes from the last few days? i had many pets go from rare to uncommon, store pets fall to rare (i didnt know that could happen) and my omgsr fall to vr etc. why did this happen?
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
ashby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 am

BVBArmy<3 wrote:what about all of the rarity changes from the last few days? i had many pets go from rare to uncommon, store pets fall to rare (i didnt know that could happen) and my omgsr fall to vr etc. why did this happen?

This thread should help explain things for you, please keep your discussion though of rarities over here.

DerbyGirl wrote:
Solloby wrote:Are there rarity changes recorded anywhere other than this thread? It seems to be about a year out of date is all :c

Oh wow, ya it is. I always love this thread for my varying trading purposes. No other thread like this that I am aware. Time for a bunch of us to work together and get this up to par before it gets even more behind, no?

I'm currently still working with Blaine who now owns the Rarity updates thread to get everything compiled and put together on a new thread as the current posts that I am working with have hit their character limits so I have to split them into several posts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ™ก ~Courageous~ โ™ก
discord: @captainnadine

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
she/theyโ™ก isfj โ™ก dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿฆ  ๐Ÿ’›
.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperDogs » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 pm

My 2013 halloween dog turned from rare/very rare to UNCOMMON is this normal? I feel cheated because i traded lots of my rares for this dog and now its uncommon?
PaperDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:48 pm

I don't think I saw this on the list, but the flower pot went from OMGsorare, to very rare. If this has been mentioned before, I'm sorry and delete this!
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†
help | RP rules| image guide

๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ | ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ |๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–Š๐–“๐–๐–”๐–ž๐–Š๐–—
the introvert distribution system gave me ๐Ÿฆ”
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sluiceway » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:46 am

The UR Bengal needs to be added to the OMGSR fluctuations since it just became one from vr
x

โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„
I'ะผ Slฯ…ฮนce, ฮฑ ะฝฮนษขะฝ ั•cะฝool ษขrฮฑdฯ…ฮฑั‚e wฮนั‚ะฝ ฮฑ peั‚ ะฒฯ…ษดษดy. I lฮนฤธe vฮนdeo ษขฮฑะผeั•, ฮนษดdฮนe rocฤธ ะผฯ…ั•ฮนc, ฮฑษดd ั•oะผe ั‚v ั•ะฝowั•/ฮฑษดฮนะผe.
I love ั‚o ั‚rฮฑde ฮฑษดd ะผeeั‚ ษดew people! Feel า“ree ั‚o ั‚ฮฑlฤธ ั‚o ะผe c:

Purple Toxic UFA for Quantity

โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„

โ˜ trade thread โ˜
โ˜ auction thread โ˜
โ˜ fair trade thread โ˜
โ˜ rares list โ˜
sluiceway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heathersmoo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:34 am

Are the light, medium, and heavy spotted heart rats the same as the light, medium, and heavy speckled rats towards the end of the below gap mainlist?
I COLLECT KEYCHAINS! ะจะปะธั‚ะต ะผะฝะต ะฑั€ะตะปะบะธ!

heathersmoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GamerMutt » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi! This archive is a great idea. Thanks for all the info! I find it nice being able to see what labels are popular to the pets. It's also nice to see how things have seemingly fluctuated over time. Also,Your post said certain links may not work properly and to inform you if we found any that didn't work right. Here's what I found:

"Error Displaying Pet":
Uncommon to Rare:
>June 2010
-Grown Bay BHA Horse
-PPS Bay BHA Horse
>July '10
-Rudolph Horse
>Aug '10
-Rainbow Tile Horse
-Yellow Tile Horse PPS
>Sept '10
-Red-Nosed Christmas Zebra
>Dec '10
-Bunny Easter Draft Horse
>Jan 2011
-Grown Gray BHA Horse
>March '11
-PPS Gray BHA Horse
>May '11
-Chick Easter Draft Horse
>Aug '11
-Chandler Cinder BHA Horse
-Tricolor Paint Splatter Horse
-White Leopard Appaloosa Horse
-ALL linked pets starting with Green-Nosed Christmas Zebra and ending with Purple Flowers Easter Draft
>Oct '11
-ALL linked pets starting with Dark Blue Tile Horse and ending with Blue Appaloosa 2nd Gen Horse
~2nd Update~
-Blue Shadow Horse
>Nov '11
-Yellow Markingless Glow Pony
-Cue Ball Pony
>Dec '11
-ALL linked pets starting with White Pony and ending with Blue Appaloosa 2nd Gen Horse
>Jan 2012
-ALL linked pets starting with Dark Bay Christmas Draft and ending with Magnum Carlisle
-Pied Kingfisher Horse
-Death
>Feb '12
-ALL 3 Christmas drafts listed: Roan Christmas Draft - Light Bay Christmas Draft
>May '12
-ALL linked pets starting with Green-maned Splatter Horse and ending with Dun Roan Pony
>June '12
-Pink Unicorn
-Flaxen Red Roan Pony
>Aug/Sept '12
-ALL 3 Hanukkah Ponies listed: Five Candles Hanukkah Pony - Four Candles Hanukkah Pony

Miss Link(?):
Uncommon to Rare:
>June 2010
-All Rainbow Drafts (Meant to be following page: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... ft%20Horse)

I hope this is helpful and not a nuisance. I apologize if this winds up being old/out-dated news for you or otherwise doesn't assist much. I don't know what a majority of the links are supposed to be, so I can't really help there... Anyhow, I apologize for the long post. Also, These are links for the Uncommon to rare pets ONLY. I didn't do any from the second post, just the first.

PS. I assume this is something you all are aware of and must be why some of the links don't work:
king mettaton wrote:
Blackโญ๏ธStar wrote:Two links aren't working right. The BHA horses from June 2010. It is saying error displaying pet.

That's because all of Equimagine's lines have been changed over to the new ones ;w;
~GMutt

I have made a decision to leave CS. Thank you to those who have kindly traded with me, and thank you CS for the pets.
Once ready, I will open up all my groups to trade. If there are birthday gifters or adoption centers interested in free pets- please contact me.
GamerMutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illyria » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:16 am

* * * * bookmarking for later use * * * *
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx