"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Updated [20-07-2015]

Postby Ashki » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Fyrefli wrote:It all goes down to until we get more information. Perhaps if someone has a Bengal, Malk, or Pineapple, they could auction it and see what it could get at most.

We generally don't take auction bids into account as it's much different than normal trading. The pet will often go for more than usual due to people trying to outbid eachother.
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Blaine wrote:
Fyrefli wrote:It all goes down to until we get more information. Perhaps if someone has a Bengal, Malk, or Pineapple, they could auction it and see what it could get at most.

We generally don't take auction bids into account as it's much different than normal trading. The pet will often go for more than usual due to people trying to outbid eachother.

True.
Perhaps just ask for offers then. We just need more information.

Postby marmoris » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Ah, forgot to mention I got a trade involving a UR malk.
If you want to see it to see if it's any use, I can link it.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:50 pm

R e d p a n d a wrote:Ah, forgot to mention I got a trade involving a UR malk.
If you want to see it to see if it's any use, I can link it.

Sure, it could be helpful. But we would need to see a group of different people and note if their value is all the same or not.

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Fyreflii, we actually do have information on the urs, not everything revolves around trades posted. I understand you want to help but i think you might be confusing people because it looks like you want to wait with placing the new urs. We've always placed pets based not only on trades we can find now, but trades we as experienced users have seen or made ourselves. Its something built up over the years really. Opinions on trades are nice, but when we arent sure how experienced you are there isnt much we can do with it (this is for the general public, not only you!) anyone can argue a case on where a pet should go so sometimes its hard for us to see who actually knows what they are saying and who just wants to mix into the conversation.

I understand some of the newer people on here want to help, and thats more then fine! But please keep quoting and replying to a minimum (just like the older members do) because a lot of posts i see now can be simply put in one post, without dragging the thread on too long. Its a chore for others to reread when there are 10 small posts in between the discussion xD (also any trades made after the discussion starts dont get counted so even if someone wanted to host an auction for us to see, we wont use it. As soon as pets are discussed here, peeps scramble for em.)

In my opinion, the ur cat def had demand at first and then completely pummeled down after people realised howmmany there were. During the week of the 18th i traded for 4 with ease, i paid around a sorbet level each (blue tox, some higher some lower.) i also traded most off for more then what i paid, around nons or multiple pets like sorbets. These kinds of trades are all not to be counted because they happened within the first weeks when demand skyrocketed. Now the remarkable thing is that the ur cats demand went down so fast that they have been quite hard to trade since the first two months orso. I wouldnt say they are in demand at all, they are plenty in numbers and they are incredible easy to find. I get like 3 offered in trades almost every week.

A sorbet is way too high. The only reason you see them going for sorbets is because people on the ftt keep telling people urs are worth either a sorbet or a non, ive tried my best to make em stop but lol nothing to be done there. I feel like the ur cat should be lower then the toxics lol but because a sorbet is steadily being paid maybe on the 09 ur tier? I havent seen many swaps between them and he 09 ur, but its a dog with good demand vs a cat with not the greatest demand?

As for the pine, its demand grew with stage it grew, until it was full grown and people went crazy over it. Its demand has since simmered down but its days of being popular were way longer then the bengal. I didnt trade for any during the first few weeks of te 18th simply because i couldnt find them. While swaps between the bengal and the pine happened, they are def not worth the same. The pineapple, even now, can be triky to find, right from the start its been 'worth a non' (thank u ftt) so its hard to determine where it should go. It def has a fruit stigma so maybe a good spot will be with the ur flower pot. Its def that rare, maybe even rarer imo. (Dont mnd the gap as that may get move later on lol)

as for the ur malk, imwas actually thinking a move much higher. Ive traded for and away around 3 malks in the past month or 3 and i have paid easily the worth of a gwj while getting back the worth of ur hollys and nons each time. The demand is def there and its def rare. Its always been rare and always been overshadowed by the tiger. The ur grapes moved up quite far in one go, the ur malk can do the same imo. Id probably put it T at least spooted tribal tier, becuase honestly, i have not seen any swaps even remotly around the place where its sitting now. I wouldnt even trade one for a toxic myslef (and that says someing haha)

Sry for any mistakes, just woke and on phone lol
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Solloby wrote:Can we at some point in the future discuss these?

1. UR Malk - I was looking at this briefly the other day while searching for my pineapple (found quite a few of those and nabbed one yay) and could not find a single one for trade. While I wasn't looking too hard, in that same amount of time I found no less than 5 pineapples for trade. I found a lot of people looking for an UR Malk dog and offering some hefty overpay but none available. I'd like to see how others feel about this pet and what sort of trades, if any, have been happening involving it.

Yay, the future is here!

UR Bengal
I have a trade here but it's probably not helpful because Ravens are going nuts right now:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 6SOSpcd-1Q
No idea how this pet is faring sorry.

UR Pineapple
These are more common than UR Malk trade-wise, though demand and age would be more to do with that than actual rarity. I was looking for a pineapple about a month ago and found 5-7 pineapples actively for trade with a simple forum search. I then got sidetracked looking for UR Malks for some reason and found none available at that time, but a heck of a lot of people trying to get one.

A bit of searching of the Pineapple's value found a few people in FTT saying it was worth a sorbet but I could find little else about it. Auctions for it were struggling to pull main list bids at all. With very little to go on, I sent a sorbet offer to all the pineapple people. I got no takers, but one person I offered a sorbet to (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... _RPFudAFpw) sent me this trade at a later stage (24/07/15): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... z0UOy6s1GA
So I ended up paying Green Toxic + Blue Balloon + Red Android for Ouchy.

I think what's happening here is that people were paying non levels for the pineapple when it first came out betting it would go OMGSR, but forgot about the fact that most people don't like the fruits and only tend to offer other low demand pets like other fruits to get them. They would now be struggling to get back what they paid for them, which could lead to reluctance to accept offers. Or, they could be waiting for the Pineapple to hit the Rares List.

I think for now I'd suggest it go between the Blue Toxic & Sorbets, or somewhere around that level - that would put it near the Grapes. I know that other fruits like the Cucumber are way up higher, but tbh I don't agree with the 'cumber being that high (unsure about Banana) because it may have low supply but its demand is even lower, I don't think many people want to pay that much for it. I certainly didn't, because I don't value it that high personally. As for the pineapple, I haven't seen it traded anywhere near that high recently, unless others have trades I missed seeing? When I was trying to pinpoint its value to send out offers I was unable to find out much at all about it so can only go on my personal recent trading experience.

UR Malk
I'd support it sitting with Purple Toxic, but I don't know much about it other than it seems to have much more demand than supply so take that with a grain of salt.

Blue Tox for it with Dark Leopard & Fodder back in 2011 - http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... cNq9ylRShg
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 pm

i traded a joker for the pineapple and then someone traded me a sunback for it but that was on the 18th.
its demand was definitely MUCH higher than the bengal, i was only able to trade that one off after a couple weeks of having it for a UR rat - and that was when it still had demand, in february. i definitely got lucky with my pineapple trades, but i just wanted to show that it had way better demand even when they were both shiny and new.

also - i know it was basically JUST moved but i think the raven dog should be talked about again soonish. i know the list factors in rarity and demand but i hardly ever see them due to people hoarding/locking them and theyre consistently going for mainlist pets and have been for as long as ive been here. i never see them go for under a balloon. the most i see actively for trade is maybe 2-3 at a time. just a suggestion :)
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 am

The raven, like all store pets, will move up again but in time, and slowly. The only reason they go for that much is demand/greed and not because they are rare. So we arent going to move them any time soon, only when we evaluate all others above it and that wont happen until at least next year.

Lets stick with the urs for now, one topic at a time c;
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawn. » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:55 am

Demand wise the highest trade I've seen them go for is a non, and I haven't ever recently seen a ur malk go for a tier swap. I feel the minimum any person would be looking for is a sorb.
Dawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:33 am

Reading in the conversation, I's like to add a quick thought on the Ur Malk
I feel as to put it above the gap, it would cause a huge spike. That's the Most it goes for. And people are offering Soberts as a minimum at least.

Perhaps putting it at a Purple Tox teir? So a bit below the gap, a good median between the two high and low. But point being, too much of a increase could throw it's true demand off balance.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me