Artistic Brilliance: A Study

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Artistic Brilliance: A Study

Postby 3catfish3 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am

I have one newborn left...But not about that.

Ahh, I have nothing to say. *Calls modern art center* Yes,we have a little something for you.Yes,yes,it's excellent.No,we aren't joking!
And then I imagine this picture on a wall next to Mona Lisa in Louvre ^^ That would be cool.I adore that lineart!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 3catfish3 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 am

Hey Nick,
I can see you might need to work on your lineart, but whatever. THESE ARE AWESOME! 8O
I can finally get some of the dogs on my wishlist, even if these aren't the original ones or something. xD
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mausoleum » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 am

I think they're really sweet and look like plush dogs.

Also, bravo, Irised.
Kii Project + Lox Recolours + House of Snarkiness + Lackless Deviantart + Art competition = My Stuff.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lock myself in the pantry and drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.
"I am an artist, not a printer" Remember that and heck yes, I said it first :U

Mausoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irised » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 pm

<genuine>Thanks Rosepose! And I agree, they are sweet actually! *pets them* they make me think of happy children. </genuine>

lawl Nick you should definately do an art degree. There is SO MUCH MONEY in a conceptual/fine art degree it is actually insane. People sob at your feet with their desperation to employ you. Strangers spontaneously throw money at you on the street. It's amazing.

Disturbingly I can no longer tell who is being sarcastic and who is being genuine in this thread XD
Irised

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mausoleum » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am

They're not actually all that bad, considering all the weird stuff that's floating around as "art" these days.

It's abstractism! They remind me of Kiko, a little girl I know, who draws killer monster bears.
Kii Project + Lox Recolours + House of Snarkiness + Lackless Deviantart + Art competition = My Stuff.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lock myself in the pantry and drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.
"I am an artist, not a printer" Remember that and heck yes, I said it first :U

Mausoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Nick, your pets own :3
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

I think they are really cute :3 But i have a question: Are they specials? Like the birthdays pets, halloweens etc or aren't they? I would say they are but for some reason I am not sure...
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSplash » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:48 am

I believe the distortion of the lines is simply a metaphor for the turmoil we all must go through in life. The blank smile and empty eyes are the marks of a pup who has been scarred by war and famine, forced to glue on himself a forever-happy face to keep from falling into depression.

*nods and puffs on a bubble pipe*
ImageImage
TheSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm

SplashSilver wrote:I believe the distortion of the lines is simply a metaphor for the turmoil we all must go through in life. The blank smile and empty eyes are the marks of a pup who has been scarred by war and famine, forced to glue on himself a forever-happy face to keep from falling into depression.

*nods and puffs on a bubble pipe*

What?!
What ever happened to when art was just a person using some sort of writing device to draw something? xD

Anyways, Love the new pets nick!
-thinks you should make all the other july pets as well or attempt the rats-
-hugs her little pup-
I think i'm going to search the adoptions board to see if anyone was dumb enough to put these up for adoption.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSplash » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

wibeke wrote:What?!
What ever happened to when art was just a person using some sort of writing device to draw something? xD

Sarcasm is a lost art. :(
ImageImage
TheSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me