November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby katanatildawn » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Nah... what you need is about a mixing truck worth of Coke (Cola brand), 4 tonnes of creame puffs, 13 tonnes of paper, and enough pencils to keep her occupied. then you can go try hacking her comp to see. 8D
katanatildawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:58 pm

JtHMlover8 wrote:Nah... what you need is about a mixing truck worth of Coke (Cola brand), 4 tonnes of creame puffs, 13 tonnes of paper, and enough pencils to keep her occupied. then you can go try hacking her comp to see. 8D

.......... Wouldn't she be trapped in the basement with Tess watching over all of the staff to see if they step out of line?

Anyways. Must. See. Vampiric's. Staff. Puppy. ene
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *destiny* » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:17 pm

So the sunset pup is Atwood's. :) I suspected as much yesterday. I think the thin tail is Coalchaser and the jester is Compumon. That leaves the firefly pup unclaimed and several staff Satamoro, Vampy and Selcouth definitely who have made pups but I am not so sure about Malk or Bouquet Blu. Are we sure that Satamoro's, Vampy's and Selcouth's are not even grown yet? :?
*destiny*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I think the Joker pup is the cutes,and I wish it was a PPS...
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaineiacJay » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:23 pm

i thought satamorus was grown, but im having second thoughts now... i think Bouquetblu's is the firefly pup...

vampy and selcouth definitely stated their pup was not grown... and not sure if malk is a part of this litter or not, but shes been around recently, like it was timed for the litter, but im not sure... i hope she has a pup in this litter...

the possibilities that there are more than 2 outcomes still to come worries me as i only have 3 newborns left, and chances of only getting one of each new outcome is unlikely, so i think imma miss an outcome =/
Birthday: July 13 | Anniversary: September 18
Welcoming our daughter 1/7/19 ❤
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

KatieReptile wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=113116&start=10 If you scroll down to the staff pups, it says Atwood under the dog..

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that. X3 Yup, the sunset pup is mine. :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Atwood wrote:
KatieReptile wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=113116&start=10 If you scroll down to the staff pups, it says Atwood under the dog..

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that. X3 Yup, the sunset pup is mine. :3

How long ago did you add that to your guide?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Atwood wrote:

Aww,the sunset pup is cute! Good job!
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *destiny* » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

MaineiacJay wrote:i thought satamorus was grown, but im having second thoughts now... i think Bouquetblu's is the firefly pup...

vampy and selcouth definitely stated their pup was not grown... and not sure if malk is a part of this litter or not, but shes been around recently, like it was timed for the litter, but im not sure... i hope she has a pup in this litter...

the possibilities that there are more than 2 outcomes still to come worries me as i only have 3 newborns left, and chances of only getting one of each new outcome is unlikely, so i think imma miss an outcome =/

Me too because if Malk and Bouquet Blu made one also then we are looking for another 4 outccomes! I too only have 3 newborns left. :?
*destiny*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Atwood wrote:

MUST START HOARDING <3

Atwood, thats my favourite staff pup! Its so pretteh <3

I wondered who made it, now I know its you, I will defiantly at least do a small hoard. I hoard a lot of your pets come to think of it :3

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes