Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:15 am

I just realized that I’m only missing 42 Fennec Foxes (including the ur..) I guess just absentmindey collecting pets helps and there is no added stress!
    Edit: though now that I think of it.. there could be doubles.. like many doubles. I suppose I will have to sort out my foxes like the rest of my collections and see if there are any after my classes today.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Been organizing my pets for like two hours. Q.Q Still not quite done, I'm thinking of making two other sections. One for malk fish & squids (name Aquarium probably), and then a section for all birds, but I'm having trouble thinking of a name. Can't be something like "In the Sky" because the chickens. ;p And I don't want to call it an aviary when they aren't really the type of birds I think of when I think aviary. '.' Calling it Winged Creatures or Birds is too ez. xD

Even though these are classified as pps chickens I don't want them with the PPS chickens group. Need a bird section for the owls, ravens, & chickens. Idk I don't want these ravens in with the chickens qq

Anywho, besides that everything else is in its place. Until I change my mind. Still moving around the species under Everything Else.

Collection update !

I got some true date swaps/trades to get these pets in their collection groups. :* So excited !

ImageImageImage

And even better, three TD rat swaps ;-; I love them sm and they sit so nicely in the main group now. ♥
      ImageImageImage

Now only 25 more true date swaps for my rat collection ! And seven missing. ;0; ahhh getting there :3
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yamper » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 pm

I just recently came back from a looong break from CS... and I've decided that I'd like to complete collections of everything (one day maybe as I'm not even close to that goal). Anyway, I recently finished three collections (excluding store pets as they're a collection on their own):
      ○ Monkeys
      ○ Fennec foxes
      ○ Lions
      Since there's a few list pets in some of the collections out there (e.g. the skelebun and the UR cats), I'm focusing mainly on the ones without lists first! For now I'm only missing one chameleon to have a full collection! This little buddy is hard to find:
      I also have a lot of rare deers and syrian hamsters to get but my fodder is lacking. I'll get there eventually, though! ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

[ simmy // she/her // adult ]
- active very sporadically

roses trades hoards
sig art // avi art
yamper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leru » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:36 am

934 pets in '17, excluding URs.
    I went through my whole group, marking off on the archive as I went. I don't have numbers for each species but that's the total.
x
will be gone from the 14th - 23rd of feb
zonkey hoarder | characters | trade thread
leru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 am

wooo! only 2 more items to go and I'll have the entire 2012 beach event item collection :D
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:20 am

^ that's awesome!

I figured I'd start my fennec fox collection back up thinking yeah, I got all the hard ones, that'll be easy! and then I remembered the UR that just came out xD oh well
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 am

I managed to trade for two more Store Pets for my collection today including my first from 2010. :thumbup: So now I need 12 more from 2011, 16 from 2010, and of course the 7 dreaded 2009 Store Pets. :D
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Oh man, today has been awful but something happened that made everything seem just a little more manageable. I was gifted some late 2017 store pets to help my quest for getting the store dragons from early 2017 and just now I was able to make the trade! I sent it and the user almost immediately accepted so I am officially done with 2017 (aside from URs) but wow, everything just got a little brighter today.

So, now my focus is going to be turned towards deer again!

Also on another note, I realized today that I am only 4 dogs away from completing August 2008 dogs. I need a purple toxic, the tribal litter, and one of the second gen litters. I have no fodder left but maybe one day I can finish it. It feels really awesome to be that close though.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Crestalia wrote:
Oh man, today has been awful but something happened that made everything seem just a little more manageable. I was gifted some late 2017 store pets to help my quest for getting the store dragons from early 2017 and just now I was able to make the trade! I sent it and the user almost immediately accepted so I am officially done with 2017 (aside from URs) but wow, everything just got a little brighter today.

So, now my focus is going to be turned towards deer again!

Also on another note, I realized today that I am only 4 dogs away from completing August 2008 dogs. I need a purple toxic, the tribal litter, and one of the second gen litters. I have no fodder left but maybe one day I can finish it. It feels really awesome to be that close though.

aaa congrats!! your collections are all doing great!
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby See_Air_Ruhh_ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:51 pm

See_Air_Ruhh_ wrote:SO. MANY. COLLECTIONS. Here goes. cx

Last time I posted, I was discussing that I needed to finish my New Years PPS/GUPPS group. I FINALLY DID IT. I DID THE THING. I had finally gotten the GUPP 2010 that I was missing, but last year, I missed the GUPP 2016. I just got it like last week. SO. FOR NOW my collection is finally complete. ;-;

Others I have been working on are the staff pets/general helpers pets. Annnnnd that is tougher than you think. cx I haven't even bothered with trying to get the 09 Staff pets though. I'm not paying advents/lists for two outcomes. >-< (I don't blame people though, demand for the shima and malk mutant are almost always high.) BUT ANYWAYS; I present to you, My progress. :lol:

2010 Staff pets; 13/13 Complete.
2011 Staff pets; 18/18 Complete.
2012 Staff pets; 23/23 Complete.
2013 Staff pets; 32/32 Complete.
2014 Staff pets; 28/28 Complete.
2015 Staff pets; 27/27 Complete
2016 Staff pets; 30/30 Complete.
2017 Staff pets; 27/27 Complete. I just got super excited because I honestly thought I was still missing outcomes, I had to triple check. ^-^
2016 General Helper's pets; 12/12 Complete
2017 General Helper's pets; 10/10 Complete I just traded for two outcomes I thought I was missing. Opps.

Also, I feel like these are hard to find as a group. Chinese Zodiac dogs from 2011. Pretty proud of this one.

I want to start another collection, like others I have been seeing such as, "all of *insert species here*" but I feel like it would be super difficult. cx

Update.... I'm going to attempt it...wish me luck. cx
See_Air_Ruhh_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me