The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby Happy~Face » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:50 am

OMG.... Thank you SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SOOO SOOOO much c_hloewei for these AMAZING GIFTs!!!!!! I'm so shocked..... these are actually AMAZING!!!! Thank you sooo much for being so nice to me!!! XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 00hf4Rwr6w
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... A8q6OE-EAA

edit;
Thanks Fishyviolet for this lovely gift! XD
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... QM_IOdmpmQ
Last edited by Happy~Face on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Happy~Face

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishyviolet » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... jpDtesqRyg
Thank you so much -Wilderness- for the gift! that is very kind, thank you! also sorry for the short message, I was rushed trying to get somewhere!
fishy/xiphi
they/them
ΘΔ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the good trade thread ♥

Postby venteux » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:03 am

a n t i v i s t; - gift!

thank you so much for this lovely gift! i've been in a sorta down mood since last night but this made me smile. <33
┍────────┑
• she / her ⚢
• lion collector (x)
flight rising
i have trouble
replying to pms
sorry!!
┗────────┙
venteux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:18 am

Thankyou so much to everyone for the birthday gifts and wishes, luffs you all <333

R e d p a n d a
Steampoweredfan
Danny Fenton
Vjg123
Young and Beautiful ~Listy Leon :D

And thankyou to WolfiesNeverland for the gift <3333
About Me: Sadly the below statement is no longer true, I'm missing the New UR Dragon and the Non-Swirl.
✨🎊✨You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jellybean's appreciation post

Postby pidge gunderson » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:23 am

thank you for the gifts
    work has been a royal pain in the gluteus maximus this week, and having the love shared to me has been a heavenly occurrence. lots of people always talk about how feminine the site is, but it's enjoyable and i wouldn't say it's feminine. the pets are all unique and special. it's an entertaining and inspirational site. i'm sure one day,
    the pixels on this website will become sentimental to me, and i long for that day. thank you both for these very colorful presents.

• TheDerpySquidHat - gift and gift
    squid, i thank you profoundly for gifting me these two smol beans. i widely needed the coffee, but would have preferred it being shipped in a physical package. i suppose the item coffee will do. also, the recent cocoon is basically an angel and i appreciate it.
  • Keems - gift
    this was a very spontaneous surprise. what a doll of a horse, thank you.

-p.gun
pidge gunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danny fenton » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:32 am

some thank yous for some wonderful people:

a n t i v i s t;
Kitty Cheshire
TheGiftingToucannon

these gifts are so amazing!! thank you so much, they mean a lot to me <3 <3
Last edited by danny fenton on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiri - she/her - loves danny phantom way too much
danny fenton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 am

This post is insanely overdue, but here we go!

A HUGE thank you to Simirka111 for this!! I tried to gift you and you just wouldn't take it! You also gifted so many other users besides me, and I don't know what we- as a community- did to deserve your generosity ;v;

edit;;

Thank you to TheGiftingToucannon for this bab ;w;

edit #2;;

TheGiftingToucannon pls no adsfdghjkl (ignore my side!) <3
Last edited by aaAAA on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 am

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zynphera » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:28 am

Goodness, this is an insanely overdue post but I've been so out of it for the past few days. Now that I'm emotionally and mentally better, I think it's time to properly acknowledge some amazing gifts given to me by the CS community. ;v;

Firstly, UndercoverDaydreams♡ you're such a sweetheart, bless you and I hope as you grow up, you won't become jaded and cynical of the world and continue to be the amazing person you are. Thank you so much for checking up on me and trying to cheer me up, it means the world to me! Though, I refuse to take your other gift since you've gifted me quite a bit already, just take my gift in return dear. ;v; ♥

Next, fuzzypaw210, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT NIGHTMARE DOG FOREVER and you literally ended my search right then and there with a generous gift, thank you so much! c': You sent the gift during one of my lowest days, and reading my acceptance message, I can tell that despite my negative emotions and self destructive actions that day, you put a little light into my life so thank you for that. ♥

danny fenton, thank you so much for the gorgeous store butterfly wolf! I'm just going to copy my acceptance message here because it isn't extremely personal but expresses how I feel well:
      oh my goodness kiri, you have no idea how much i appreciate this gift. i'm going to quote a mini rant i did a couple days ago:
      Goodness, even if I'm offering overpay or other high demand pets, my trades for my hoards and store pets have just been rotting. ._.
      I've once offered one high demand rare and another rare from early 2009 for one, and it got declined with "Sorry! Please consider demand. The aussies have good demand!" as if my pet didn't have demand, yikes.

Honestly, looking at how much demand controls trade nowadays and how much things have changed since my hiatus makes me dejected and want to quit trading as a whole, everyone only wants massive overpay it seems nowadays. Whenever someone cancels with "Sorry, I've been offered *insert overpay value here* for my pet!", I wonder why they didn't accept that person's offer then. ;-;

basically, the store pets are part of the pets that i've always loved (i don't know if you remember, but i've always had a store pet collection) and it was always easy to trade for them, but i guess things have changed since i got back from hiatus? nowadays its almost impossible to trade for them since people demand massive overpay even if their pet is nowhere worth that much, and getting these pets are a struggle so thank you so much for helping me with my store pet collection! ♥

Kitty Cheshire, don't say you have nothing to give when that gift is amazing. @o@ While they aren't wishlist pets, it's still a massive gift and you should feel proud of yourself for being such a selfless soul! <3 This was absolutely surprising to wake up to this morning, thank you so much!

And now, onto kiui. You sent me a gift with a small but adorable and uplifting message and in truth, your words were exactly what I needed to hear right at that very moment. Reading my response to you then, I'm glad I opened up to you a bit about what I've been going through because you jawdroppingly took the time out of your day to read and respond to my message, which means the world to me.
      Thank you not only for the amazing glamour wigs which I absolutely adore, but also for your empathy and understanding towards my situations and for sharing a piece of your experiences as well, through your messages, your gifts have been some of the most impactful gifts I've ever received. ♥

Finally, last but most definitely not the least, vjg321.
      Gosh, where do I even begin with you vj? ;v;
      Of course I'm your biggest hypeman, CMN the radio station is of course the biggest fan of vj the dj's biggest hits, how could I not be when your tracks are straight fire? cx
      Okay but seriously though, it all started from one PM from me asking if you were absolutely sure you wanted to gift such a big gift to me (the nonswirl, seriously guys, vj is insanely generous with gifts and deserves to be bombarded with all the love in the world),
      and then it somehow turned into a wonderful friendship because our personalities, sense of humour, and everything just clicked.
      It's pretty rare that I actually click and maintain true, great friendships on Chicken Smoothie due to my inability to open up, cynicalism from past experiences, and just conflict of personality so I'm so blessed to have met you. I apologize for not replying to our PM conversation yet, but as addressed in the gift, I've been dealing with personal problems. You have no idea how much disbelief I felt when I was sitting at a bus stop alone yesterday going home from an attempt to cheer me up, to see your gift waiting for me in my inbox. I seriously thought I was dreaming, or the bingsoo that I tried when I was out with school friends for once was affecting me with the sugar intake, so I literally had to go to sleep and wake up to see the sweet cinnamon roll still waiting for me to believe that it was real. It's so adorable, and I promise you I will cherish this gift for an eternity. Just our friendship is an amazing gift in itself to me, but this gift absolutely made my month. ;v; ILY VJ (I want to say another nickname for you but I'm not sure if you want me saying it in public so I won't. cx) and I swear I'll get you back!!
infj • 18+ • just lurking once in a blue moon nowadays
Zynphera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostyfiredragon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am

ImageImageImageImageImage