Fun Ways To Use Items [V2]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Fun Way To Use Items [V:2]

Postby Kex. » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 am

Simple, but I like it c:
you're fabulous!
Kex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .swan. » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

Pet's name: Love
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Mint Chip <3

Pet's name: I Love you Puppy - From IEpichusky

Cute Huh
.swan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NoeyyIzzaBeast » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 am

-many of my pets sniff le new thread- Smells good lets post :3
Here are a few of my babies i absolutely adore <3 (aren't dressed up the best cause i don't have many items nor do i have C$)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The first ever rare i got thanks to Hekomi I love her so much and shes NEVER EVER EVER gonna be for trade ^_^.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lilly is from one of my favorite second gen. litter from '09 i achieved her a few days ago.
Sparkle is also in one of my favorite second gen. litters ^_<3.
Unnamed is also a gorgeous girl who's a major flirt and my angel
Reliax is a gorgeous husky that took around 5 months to achieve x.x and im never letting this gorgeous girl go
ChocoSWIRL to pretty for words ^_X.
Purple diamond my first ever pound pet
Grave Digger first Eva dreamy xD
So those are my babies dressed up xD thats my fun way to use items ^_^
Used to be noe9999 dun steal! >:O!
My Birthday Is 03/24/13 So Excited!! ^-^ Happy Birthday To Me!!! :D
"We will never sleep, cause sleep is for the weak."- Bring Me The Horizon

~NoeyyIzzaBeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

Just some randomness.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby upshur » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 am

TheShadow wrote:
    Just some randomness.

X3 Thats so cute!
I almost died. You have a my little pony instead of a dragon burning down parts of Whiterun! That is hilarious!
upshur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

Oichisaka of Asguard wrote:
TheShadow wrote:
    Just some randomness.

X3 Thats so cute!
I almost died. You have a my little pony instead of a dragon burning down parts of Whiterun! That is hilarious!

Lol, thanks ^^

Got to love Skyrim Mods.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby upshur » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

TheShadow wrote:
Oichisaka of Asguard wrote:
TheShadow wrote:
    Just some randomness.

X3 Thats so cute!

Lol, thanks ^^

Got to love Skyrim Mods.

No problem!

Yes Skyrim mods are awsome. Wish i was one X3

Pet's name: Loki
upshur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:52 am

i found it cute :3
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cl0udy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Pet's name: Sunny

The play room's getting crowded
Cl0udy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Dat Vix. wrote:

Simple, but I like it c:

I would have never pictured this one with a blonde wig, but the whole look really fits him.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me