Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby rowlet. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

tucawt wrote:
At last.... my loooooove has come aloonnnggg.
OOH BUT DID IT TAKE A LOT OF RARES TO GET THIS BEAUTY BUT ITS OKAY.

I am so so SO close to completing my collection ah!!
Only 2 store cheetahs left and I am D O N E

that's incredible !! congrats on the lovely august lion <3 and you're so close - you can do it !! (i love looking at complete pps lion collections - they look so pretty side-by-side *v*)
Arya22 wrote:Just to explain, when I say I own the complete collection of a year I don't count in the store pets and URs.
Soo. I am only missing three December pets and one rare easter bunny (plus the store pets and UR fox) until I completed my 2017 collection! I'm very happy. ^^

nice !! it must feel so satisfying to be that close to completion :> do you think you're ever going to try for the ur fox? (or is that more trouble than it's worth, haha)
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky; » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:25 am

Birchii wrote:aaaa offsite trading makes collecting so much easier <3

I now have a complete collection of deer (excluding store pets, which I don't collect), need 1 more fennec fox, and 11 more guinea pigs. This may be easier than I thought! C:

Tell me about it! I wouldn't get trades at all if it wasnt for FR lol

╔══════════════════╗
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
╚══════════════════╝

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 am

so it's done! finally found one for trade and managed to get it with the right date so
my entire group now sits in colour order as well, it's so pretty to see it in order c:

and i've managed to trade for 9 more list bunnies today, including this little guy
so only the joker from the mainlist and then they're all advent ones to go!

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:42 am

pige. wrote:

so it's done! finally found one for trade and managed to get it with the right date so
my entire group now sits in colour order as well, it's so pretty to see it in order c:

and i've managed to trade for 9 more list bunnies today, including this little guy

Ah, lucky! Congrats on the GUPPS! <3
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am

pige. wrote:

Oh wow, I honestly wish I had your fodder and possibly luck to trade for all those bunnies, but I guess I gift away way too much, but hey~ I don’t mind, at least I’ll have a goal to slowly finish and not be done with it in like a few days c:

I’ve also found the store pet fennecs in one of my groups, so that’s 4 more foxes out of the way and thanks to some trades, I also have a few more common ones gone from my wishlist c:

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zynphera » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

I've been sitting at 2 pets missing from my store pet collection (drink me & brown sleipnir, both dreamies too ;-; ) for the past couple of months but I've still been unable to find any, and when I do, the owner wants overpay way beyond what I can afford/am willing to offer. >__<

I'm just a couple pets away from finishing my personal collection though! Too bad eight of them are extremely valuable (my dreamies),
      but I'm sure I can manage to trade for the other ones. ^_^
infj • 18+ • just lurking once in a blue moon nowadays
Zynphera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

Boomer wrote:
pige. wrote:

Ah, lucky! Congrats on the GUPPS! <3

Skysa wrote:Oh wow, I honestly wish I had your fodder and possibly luck to trade for all those bunnies, but I guess I gift away way too much, but hey~ I don’t mind, at least I’ll have a goal to slowly finish and not be done with it in like a few days c:

I’ve also found the store pet fennecs in one of my groups, so that’s 4 more foxes out of the way and thanks to some trades, I also have a few more common ones gone from my wishlist c:

thank you! it's been such a pain aha, the only way i built fodder back up after my gifting list frenzy
at christmas was to give up my nontag for quantity lists, so i had mainlists left over for the buns,
that's the only reason i've managed to get them is by giving up dogs for underpay aha xD
i've also managed to trade quite a few common/uncommon pets in mass quantity for rare
pets so that's helped some aswell, even if it's harder to trade for the common hoard/collections xD

@boomer thank you! that GUPPS is a pain but i'll let you know if i see another!

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 am

{ghosting} wrote:-snip
Arya22 wrote:Just to explain, when I say I own the complete collection of a year I don't count in the store pets and URs.
Soo. I am only missing three December pets and one rare easter bunny (plus the store pets and UR fox) until I completed my 2017 collection! I'm very happy. ^^

nice !! it must feel so satisfying to be that close to completion :> do you think you're ever going to try for the ur fox? (or is that more trouble than it's worth, haha)

Yes, it's so satisfying!! And now I'm only missing one dog and the rare bunny!!
Well I might, but I think I'll bother with finishing other years first, maybe when my account is older and my pets worth more I'll try. XD
I just checked and I'm missing a big bunch of rares, one uncommon and three commons (plus of course URs and store pets) to finish my 2016 collection too!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:16 am

Pige - Thank you! I was secretly competing with you, haha. Looks like you "won". c=

ImageImage

Finally got TD swaps for them! I always laugh at how these GUPPS were released three times in '09.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 am

Boomer wrote:
Pige - Thank you! I was secretly competing with you, haha. Looks like you "won". c=

ImageImage

Finally got TD swaps for them! I always laugh at how these GUPPS were released three times in '09.

aw! you'll definitely get there for sure! c:

---

edit

thanks to two beautifully quick and painless trades, i've complete the pps guinea pig part of the collection
and also the non-tess adult guinea pig portion! i think the tess lineart ones are going to be a pain
considering how quick these two sections went - i'm treading the narwhal and B&W one ; cry

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me