-->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: -->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Postby In The Darke » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:04 am

I'm assuming its a mix of posts, hoard count, and last log in
If you haven't been posting, but your hoard count is going up, id consider that active as you must be getting them somewhere. But if you have no posts and no hoard count rise (whether or not you have logged in) and this continues for 6 months, then removed.
Its not in the rules, and I won't be adding it in, but its what ive been told.

When it actually happens then ill know what I'm doing, but either way, its not permanent or a ban, once they're active again they would be able to take their record back when they post :)

@SabrinaB
Yeah, its like a kinda mix. There aren't guidelines for it, each case is judged on all stuff put together. When I went inactive for a couple months I was adopting, but no posts or trades, if id continued for 6 months my records would've been removed :)
There's stuff like folk noting that they are no longer trading, no longer adopting etc so its a person to person thing
αιи'т иσ вℓα∂є ¢αи ρяσтє¢т уσυ fяσм тнє тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met
eye to eye.
'you bring the stories'.
All their voices
tied up into one.
One voice different,
one voice whispering
out there,
spying from the dark.

In The Darke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jadeghost » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 am

I don't think we should look at post count as an indication on whether someone is active or not-I go months without posting on the forums sometimes, but clearly my hoard counts are always going up, so why would that be considered inactive?

Also, this is about records. If someone has a massive hoard and then goes offline for a couple months, why should someone step in with a smaller record if the large hoard is technically still the record holder?
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:42 am

Jadeghost wrote:I don't think we should look at post count as an indication on whether someone is active or not-I go months without posting on the forums sometimes, but clearly my hoard counts are always going up, so why would that be considered inactive?

Also, this is about records. If someone has a massive hoard and then goes offline for a couple months, why should someone step in with a smaller record if the large hoard is technically still the record holder?

I have 158000 cats. If i decide to quit, but keep everything in case i want to come back a dead account holds the record. It would take years for someone to beat it. I dint mind if i get removed and replaced with a smaller hoard, since my account is dead once i quit.
And if i come vack i can just reclaim the record.
This way active people hold the record.
And its not a challenge to compete with a dead account. You will beat it in time.
If the record holder keeps growig their hoard its much more challenging to compete and more satisfying to break it.
A few years ago someone was trying to beat me, so we were batteling for the record. That was fun to both of us.

Not saying i am quitting, just giving my view on it :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 am

Jadeghost wrote:I don't think we should look at post count as an indication on whether someone is active or not-I go months without posting on the forums sometimes, but clearly my hoard counts are always going up, so why would that be considered inactive?

I agree, not being active don't make the record go away, since the pets are still there and the number haven't been beaten yet...
Maybe there could be 2 records for each big category, one being the biggest of all and one for the biggest between users that are still active

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 am

Lolly_CGC wrote:

I agree, not being active don't make the record go away, since the pets are still there and the number haven't been beaten yet...
Maybe there could be 2 records for each big category, one being the biggest of all and one for the biggest between users that are still active

I think that would be too messy, having 2 record holders. There already are so many hoards. I wouldnt do that. And what if the inactive one becomes active again? Remove the smaller active one?
That is too much to keep track.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:05 am

Dude this is awesome! :D
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaligulasPeri » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:09 am

Will there be a record for biggest hamster hoard? I have a hoard of same litter hamsters that I think is getting pretty big :>
Been on the search for a Plumerian for 2 years, 3 months! If anyone has one that they dont want any more, I’ll be happy to work for it! I wont give up! :D
Also on the search for a Kalon, but I wanna work on getting my hands on a plumey first <3
CaligulasPeri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:33 am

caligulasPeri wrote:
Will there be a record for biggest hamster hoard? I have a hoard of same litter hamsters that I think is getting pretty big :>

Since rodents are a common species I'd say they have to be added and the Rats post should be renamed rodents.
    Rats
    Dwarf hamster
    Syrian hamster
    Guinea pig
They are on the adoption page too.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:33 pm

I'll edit the rat post to include all rodents, with a single variation, litter and pps for each the guinea, Syrian and dwarf, and ill edit your record lufik :)

I'll update again at the end of dec/start of Jan :)

Edit: Even though both the dwarf hamsters and guinea pigs have been about for a while, they're not really a regular adopt, since they're more so in events. Ive added Syrian hamsters as there's been for regular adopt litters in the past two years, which id say is decent enough, but I the others have had only two tops, most have been from events, they're more suitable for the special linearts hoard record thread.
αιи'т иσ вℓα∂є ¢αи ρяσтє¢т уσυ fяσм тнє тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met