The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby jprspereira » Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am

angst wrote:
sour patch. wrote:is this fair? tysm <3

Usually no, as the s'mores goes for 1.5nons and the patchwork for 2nons, but perhaps they're valuing the s'mores higher as theirs is a TD? Some people really care about URs being TDs and others don't think it matters at all. I think if you're specifically looking for a TD s'more and are wanting to pay a bit more this may be the trade you're looking for. I think other than that the times I've seen the patchwork go for 1.5nons are for really high demand stores, but that's very anecdotal and just my personal experience!

gl <3

Patchwork can get you 2.5 nons due to being a old store pet. S'mores is too recent of a UR to be boosted 0.5 nons for being TD. Their s'mores is still 1.5 nons. So, unfair.
Tired of waiting for an answer on "Is this a fair trade"?

It's about time you join LTCS, a Discord server where every trade gets advice in a matter of hours, sometimes minutes!
Join the server by clicking HERE!
jprspereira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 am

oceanz wrote:hello! I’d like advice on this trade please

I really love the Dalmatian but not sure about the others - I don’t know much about rarities/dates. Thank you!

adding on this one as well. Again thank you in advance c:
Last edited by oceanz on Thu May 02, 2024 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bria » Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 am

never mind
Last edited by Bria on Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 am

jprspereira wrote:
angst wrote:

Usually no, as the s'mores goes for 1.5nons and the patchwork for 2nons, but perhaps they're valuing the s'mores higher as theirs is a TD? Some people really care about URs being TDs and others don't think it matters at all. I think if you're specifically looking for a TD s'more and are wanting to pay a bit more this may be the trade you're looking for. I think other than that the times I've seen the patchwork go for 1.5nons are for really high demand stores, but that's very anecdotal and just my personal experience!

gl <3

Patchwork can get you 2.5 nons due to being a old store pet. S'mores is too recent of a UR to be boosted 0.5 nons for being TD. Their s'mores is still 1.5 nons. So, unfair.

Hey! I just wondered where you got the information on patchwork being 2.5 nons? I've personally only ever traded 2 nons and looking at the fair trade thread have only see one trade where its been valued and actually traded for a pet valued at 2-2.5 nons which still isn't a solid 2.5 nons 🤔 no hate, just curious !
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhýpp » Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 am

Kurou wrote:
Kurou wrote:Hi! I think I could use some second opinions, the trade is finalized but I'm still curious, was this a fair trade? Warning: extreme bulk! (500+ pets for a TD UR Flamingo) Thanks in advance! <3
Image<- Click us! <3 ->Image
⬆️ Self-care shrimpImage Magical Shark Princess⬆️ 💕
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rhýpp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Journey » Thu May 02, 2024 6:21 am

jprspereira wrote:
angst wrote:

gl <3

i disagree with this. patchwork is 2 nons solid and has been for a long time, just because its an old store pets doesnt mean it can be pushed .5 extra, and theres no trade data on this. while smores is recent, its from 2020 and its not rare to see it being traded for extra as a td
stella | adult | artist/gamer
Journey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Willow.cat » Thu May 02, 2024 6:23 am

Journey wrote:
jprspereira wrote:
angst wrote:-snip-

gl <3

i disagree with this. patchwork is 2 nons solid and has been for a long time, just because its an old store pets doesnt mean it can be pushed .5 extra, and theres no trade data on this. while smores is recent, its from 2020 and its not rare to see it being traded for extra as a td

I agree with Stella, if you do have trade data it gets above 2 can you link it?

Willow - any prns - unlabeled
digital artist & daydreamer

Willow.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BillyBoi » Thu May 02, 2024 6:52 am

Hey guys, I wanted to see the fairness/value of this trade if you could help me out! I had an estimate but the OMGSR are throwing me and it’s a bid so I’d like to update the leader if I need to thank you! ^.^

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111351095&userid=1017560&signature=MlsQ2ghrdNMYXg9-yDNLbg
BillyBoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 am

does this trade for a patchwork look like a fair offer ^_^?

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 am

Lawrence Oleander wrote:Hello! Large amounts of pets are hard for me to keep up with, please weigh in!
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111349061&userid=707183&signature=XPHcYnooxo68Zxpt-OX5WQ

thats some pretty crazy overpay
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me