Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby .Saffron. » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:04 am

Raella wrote:
All of you staff members, you're amazing^^
On another pet site that shall remain nameless, I felt oppressed. I saw people being banned for having opinions against the changes the site was going through. To have anything of 'value', large amounts of real money had to be paid, and later only people with a paid membership could play. The rules said that the mods on that site had the right to kick you out for any reason at any time. Even if you had paid for a year's membership in advance. Ghhlarrb.
I was like, wth? Then Moon Riser told me about CS and I fell in love <3
Everyone on here, staff you too! has been nothing but kind and respectful to me, and that's what I look for in a good site. The November and October pets are gorgeous btw, I love all of them.

-end rant-

^^Sorry to bring this back form the other page, couldn't resist a mini-rant

Yes, I've known that site myself. I left it in about five seconds...
Does anyone know howrse? Its decent enough (Nothing on cs :P ) But you have to pay for everything if you want anything. It's become overly competitive..anybody else share that view?
C l i c k P l e a s e < - - - Not a soul stealer, I promise.
I'm really only on here to Write and Chat now. I may join the occasional RP....Maybe. I'll PM the appropriate people, but I will be busy....
.Saffron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 pm

A Perfect Opposite wrote:Does anyone know howrse? Its decent enough (Nothing on cs :P ) But you have to pay for everything if you want anything. It's become overly competitive..anybody else share that view?[/center][/size]

Sent you a PM replying to your post with my POV :D

Just to keep it clear, let's not rant about other sites on this thread- I don't think it'll become positive xD
But Perfect, you had no idea (I've never said it before), so it's alright. <3
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Okay, looks like it's about Jenn525's turn to reply and stop stalking the thread x3

When I first joined oh-so-long-ago, I was looking through google for something to do (When in doubt Google out ya know) and I saw Chickensmoothie.com on there and I was like o.0 *click* I didn't join at first, but then I ended up doing so (after five hours of trying to figure out what went into a smoothie xD) and I've loved it ever since. Now if you ask most people, they probably would be like what the fudge? Who is she?! Especially up until very recently, I've decided to stop stalking the threads on here and try and be productive. When I first joined I was in a little corner of the website, watching and trading, but recently I've been working on rarities on the fair trade thread (worshiping and studying advice from people who knew what they were talking about) and helping people with their trading needs, of course I don't poke in trades I don't know about, and some people there have PM-ed me for help and it kinda makes me feel special (pretty sure I spelled that wrong). And before I joined this site I lived in a bubble, talked to no-one outside my little world, but when I joined here and saw how nice mostly everyone was I started to open up to people and accept their veiws on things (though I remain bull-headed with mine). And I really enjoy seeing the staff interact with everyone, and I really would like to go to smoothiecon and meet those that are also going, but money is a problem for me and I more than likley can't go (tear tear). My first post... I don't remember what it was x3 But this is one of the very best petsites I've EVER been on, one of the very few where staff interact with people and one of two I've been on where the staff interact KINDLY with us common players and I just love it here. And of course I LOVE the pets here on CS, the artists do an amazing job, and of course the items always look amazing as well, and the General Helpers do a great job helping out everyone. And I believe that this is the longest post I've ever made (dies) New record for me *yay*
But anyways, I just want to give my personal thanks to Nick, Tess, Vampiric, Sorren Fey, and all the rest of the staff and artists, current and old.
(Live Long and Prosper) Yes, I'm a Star Treck nerd x3 Spock is my favorite on Star Treck!
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teleport » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

I have always been a small community person. I've always lived in small(ish) towns, and within those, gone to little private schools with tight communities. Next year at my high school there will be at MAX 20 kids in the whole school. It turns out I'm just the same on the internet. On Chicken Smoothie, 'Mod' isn't synonymous with 'God' as I've seen on other sites. You can actually have conversations with the artists who make the pets, and even the owner of the site. Chicken Smoothie is a site where you can make genuine friends while staying pretty much completely safe.

Once upon a time, I was part of another site. One of the things I hated on that site was that the users were actually ranked in a pecking order depending on their post count. It was pretty much riddled with spam because of users trying to get their post count up, and was completely unmodded, except for one or two far-removed godly figures. You can imagine the surprise when I came to Chicken Smoothie a few months ago, and I was treated like everyone had known me for months- even when I thought Chicken Smoothie's post count worked like the other site and I so riddled everyone with spam. It's rare to find a site that is safe, has awesome people, a small-ish community, and in addition has awesome pets to adopt. Great job, Tess! This site is only getting better.
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brinh » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am

Dear CS staff members and artists,
I love how you guys will randomly join in on the conversation, while like pointed out on other sites the mods are all high and mighty. I remember I once PMed a mod on another site and the reception was not well recieved. In fact, I think that's why many of the users on here really dislike sending PMs and talking to the mods for that very reason. I'll be honest here, I've been on here for more that a year are I still haven't gotten over that fear.
On another note, CS has that small comunity feel when really this site has 200k+ users on it! Maybe it's just that welcome felling everyone gets when they join.

On any rate, I love CS for what it is and no matter how popular it gets I hope it never loses this feeling.
Thanks. :3

-Song of Storms
brinh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raella » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Staff, you guys are the best <3
I recently read a horrible, horrible article on a site that I most definitely will not post a link too; it's that bad. Basically, it is insulting every single member on CS and making the mods, artists, and just staff in general seem mean, corrupt, and hypocritical.

WHAT

THE

FLIP?

The person who wrote that article could not have been further from the truth. People on here are nothing like what the website says. Staff on here are the most helpful, friendliest, smartest, all around good people I've ever seen running a website.
Anyway, I seriously love how well you guys manage the website. There's no 'overly competitive' feel, no fees for everything, and fair restrictions on what can be posted, keeping CS's 'small town' feel, despite having over 20,000 members!

-end rant/rave post-
ImageImageImageImage
Raella wrote:Thanks <3
:Fursona and Friends: :Fan Club:
✒Commissions:closed ✒Art Trades:closed ✒Requests:closed
ImageImageImageImage
Raella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beebs » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:01 pm

I never thought much about this, but you're letter explains many things that happened to me. When I first started here, I was COPPA'd, but I still enjoyed. It wasn't as great without some friends, so I invited them. Eventually, once they became settled, I showed them the Oekaki, and the three of us enjoyed it, bonding closer through this site. The only problem? I wasn't thirteen, while they had their parents' permission to be able to post. owo" Well, I was patiant enough, and once my birthday rolled around, I immeadiately leapt onto my computer, getting online. I was so happy to see that I could finally do what my friends did! I didn't realize at all what to do first, so I sort of hung around the Oekaki forums as I did a year before, not knowing what to do. When my friends showed me the other forums, I was all over CS, getting into different topics and joining in. The other sites I'm on, and still are on, are not as great and cooperative as CS. I saw Admins and Mods, even Site Helpers, talking and chatting with others. I had never seen this before! On Pokefarm.org, yes, but it was rarely. On the chat, many people only went on PokeFarm for the chat. I often saw mods, and even the site creators on the chat, socializing with their fellow members. But nothing, and I mean nothing, compared to CS. I've only been here for a year and a half, but this is the best site ever. I don't exaggerate when I say that. I immeadiately fell in love with certain dogs in each litter, just because of their looks, or because of the artist. Mainly, not trying to be rude to the other artists currently, disabledllama, Sorren Fey, Malk, Ricorn, and Vampiric's designs stole my heart have the time. Many of the others as well, but of course, these were the ones that I often loved. I adore the others too. Some of my favorites pets aren't even by some of my fave artists. I have worked my way up, thanks to my friends, and although I don't know any admins, moderators, or artists that well, I'm always excited to see them on a forum, even though I know they do this type of stuff everyday, even Nick and Tess.

This goes to every admin, artist, anyone working for CS. I, and I'm sure many others do too, truely appreciate everything you've done for this site. I'm happy that you've all made it such a great place to be at, and I hope to stay here for many years to come. You're all normal people, people just like me and any other human, that takes their time out of their busy (or not-so-busy) lives, just to make us all happy. If anyone here disses CS, shame on them. They don't know what hard work every worker here does to keep this site up and running, just to keep us happy. For this, I thank you all very much. :3 I've had a few mods reply to my posts, and I have to admit, I got really excited. But then, thinking about it, they were once normal members, not mods or anything on here, and just because they're at a higher ranking doesn't mean they're supposed to treat us unfairly. They treat us like they would treat any other person, and it makes us feel happy that people, even admins on the internet, care about us.

Again, I thank you all, every artists, mod, admin, everyone for such hard work. This is one of the many reasons I keep coming back. Because of these wonderful people on here.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:16 pm

I agree with you 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Love it
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dymestl » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 pm

I agree with Spock's letter over 9000%.. :D

You guys are so nice! On this other website I used to get on, the mods would never even look at the other users..
But I love how it's so eay to talk to the mods here! I personally love to talk to Hekomi and Bernouli, but that's only because I've grown to "know" them more. :D
Dymestl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klea » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 am

Love it!!!
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me