For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby Chry » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

~MeiVerine~ wrote:I remember how we use to have only 2 layout options, and I always used the alt one. (now I alternate between Halloween & X-Mas)

I remember when we had International Mods & before Ricorn, Compumon, & Atwood were mods. Before we had newbie helpers.

I remember my elation over the April Gear litter and the Gear 2nd gen. I was REALLY thrilled over those.

I also recall being sad over no Zombie PPS GUPPS.

I remember a time before newbie helpers too :P

I remember adopting my first pet in september and wondering how on earth i was going to get the pets from the previous months lol . . . Then on july 1st 2010. I managed to get a complete collection. Almost 2 years later xD

Im so old >.> . . . I've aged twice since joining xD
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahc-Aros » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

I remeber when i was obsessed with CS (like majorly) i would refresh the page to see if they grew, and got SOO excited when they did! (One time i spent 2 hours, 1 time every 5 min per pet. it was a PAIN)
Image Image Image
Pet's name: Rayna
Rayna is my baby (:
Nahc-Aros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bangarain » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Sora-Chan wrote:The pixel pets! with the pocky and what not!

Yes! XD; All of the little food and stuff. I also remember the old layout, and how I was totally obsessed with 2Gens and thought they were better than any other pet, I still think they're awesome, though. And how we had to make wishlists, and I didn't know how to do them, or have photoshop, a tablet, or even an art program, and Maus's wishlist maker on dA.

And how I thought that once you put items on you couldn't remove them {could you when they first came out? XD; I know you can now, but~} And adopting pets for like, a month or so before I actually joined.

Also, I remember how the site was looking for more mods, but I still was getting used to the site so I didn't apply, and Ricorn/Compumon becoming mods. And when the oekaki came out, I thought it was impossible to spell but that it was so cool {I know that wasn't -too- long ago, but still, eheh} and how the site was extremely slow, and how if I tried to search anything my computer would pretty much be frozen for the next twenty minutes. XD; And Nick's old username, too!

Hmm...I also remember the old pound, and wondering if it ever opened up at all, since for awhile it was almost never open when I was on, eheh. And adopting pets one-at-a-time, and spazzing out when they grew {growths are still really fun, though :p}, and how everybody was always talking about the advent calendar, and bunnies, and I wondered what in the world everybody was talking about. And when...well, alot of other things. XD;
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basti » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 pm

I remember Starlight Insanity xD I spent hours just staring at all of those "Ancient" pets that were the April-September ones back when it was october 2008.

Dx I've aged twice since I've joined as well.
basti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 pm

The time before Oekaki...I hope we never lose the Oekaki >.<* It saved my arse.
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 pm

I've nearly aged for the third time lol
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm

I've aged twice as well. To think, I was 16 when I joined...and i typed like this. without proper grammar. it's sad X3
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:11 pm

I remember what a nightmare the old pound was everyone rushing to the last page of the pound to get whatever rare pet there was lol
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adelle » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh gosh. I remember the old layout - just barely. XD I kinda miss the plain brown. lol When I first joined, I think maybe there were about 10,000 or less? I can't remember. x.x

I remember when we didn't have as many forum groups

I remember when we didn't have the wishlist system and had to make our own wishlists XD

I remember adopting one pet at a time. Oh. My. Word. That was insane. XD

And so many more things I could think of.... XD
Note:

Taking a hiatus. Sorry, life's just busy at the moment. Dragonspirit will be taking care of my account while I am away. Dont expect to see me often or for a while.
Adelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Sunny-chan wrote:
I remember when we didn't have the wishlist system and had to make our own wishlists XD

Oh Glaux...those were the days. I never even kept one.
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me