Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby Quitting :I » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:44 am

It's true! the only site that I am truely active on is this one. Sure I go on dragoncave and zarnisland, but those are just for the pets...Their forums aren't the best in the world...no offense,
Thanks for making this! :D
under construction.

Quitting :I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 am

Thank you so much Tess,Nick,Vampiric,Sorren Fey,Kio and all other CS staff for making Chicken Smoothie.Because it,s the only website that i will ever go on i went to Aywas once and i have a account there but i only go there to try and get stuff to maybe later trade for pets on here as of site currency(if i ever figure out how to send people BP and items) :P But other wise i,ll only stay on CS i love this place so much CS makes me feel like i have a small place were i belong and i don,t now if it,s because of the fact that have a light sort of asperger syndrome and i,m sensitive to some things or if i have just never fit in in real life.But it,s like every time i go on CS and see my pets i feel like i,m in another world far from the real world and that comforts me and makes me happy,even though trading can be a pain sometimes but i guess if you want a special dream pet trading hard will be my only option,but from the hart and soul i thank you ever so much for creating CS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Image :D :D :D :D Hope i,m allowed to post a thank you picture if not just tell me and i,ll remove it :)Image The utter and complete truth :D :D I,m a Chicken Smoothie addict for ever :D

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylawolf » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 am

This is why I love Chicken Smoothie. Every one is just so friendly, and helpful. No one is snooty, or just mean. I have joined many adoptable pet sites, but this one by far is the best out of my opinion. Thank you CS staff for making this wonderful, friendly site. :)

It was different when there was a Stark in
Winterfell.

But the old wolf's dead and the young one's gone south

to play the
Game of Thrones,

and all that's left us is the ghosts.

Kaylawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clockwork » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 pm

I originally came here quite a while ago, when referred by a friend. I wasn't very active here, but, you know, I like to hoard things. xD I told my best friend and brother about it too, who both lost interest as quickly as I did. But that was a while ago.

My formerly-favorite site began to crumble back in August, but it didn't get too bad until recently. They banned outside links, banned posting pictures, banned art, banned references to other sites, banned quotes, banned...everything. In less than a week, they'll be banning all people without a subscription as well. In December, I knew it wouldn't be long, so I hopped back over to CS and figured some stuff out.

I have no idea why I chose the other website over CS. Really. The mods were snoots, the admins didn't listen, people lied all the time, people were constantly causing havoc, not to mention lots of scams and unanswered support queries. You'd get snapped at by the mods for asking a question, and if you dared to ask 'why?', you'd get a suspension for having attitude. That was how they seemed to work.

I think you can tell the differences between these two sites.

I'm now a CS addict, as are my brother and best friend. <3

Thanks, mods.
Clockwork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeire » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Arc wrote:I originally came here quite a while ago, when referred by a friend. I wasn't very active here, but, you know, I like to hoard things. xD I told my best friend and brother about it too, who both lost interest as quickly as I did. But that was a while ago.

My formerly-favorite site began to crumble back in August, but it didn't get too bad until recently. They banned outside links, banned posting pictures, banned art, banned references to other sites, banned quotes, banned...everything. In less than a week, they'll be banning all people without a subscription as well. In December, I knew it wouldn't be long, so I hopped back over to CS and figured some stuff out.

I have no idea why I chose the other website over CS. Really. The mods were snoots, the admins didn't listen, people lied all the time, people were constantly causing havoc, not to mention lots of scams and unanswered support queries. You'd get snapped at by the mods for asking a question, and if you dared to ask 'why?', you'd get a suspension for having attitude. That was how they seemed to work.

Thanks, mods.

I know exactly which site you're talking about. It's too bad, really. Luckily, I have recently found CS. Like Arc, I could immediately tell the difference between these two sites, and I am much happier here. Thanks mods for everything you do, and for managing the site better than certain others.
I could be wrong, though.
Aeire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clockwork » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Popamelon wrote:
Arc wrote:I originally came here quite a while ago, when referred by a friend. I wasn't very active here, but, you know, I like to hoard things. xD I told my best friend and brother about it too, who both lost interest as quickly as I did. But that was a while ago.

Thanks, mods.

I know exactly which site you're talking about. It's too bad, really. Luckily, I have recently found CS. Like Arc, I could immediately tell the difference between these two sites, and I am much happier here. Thanks mods for everything you do, and for managing the site better than certain others.

Aha! I knew I recognized your username from somewhere!! x'D I've had a lot of usernames on there-- does arcticcircle124, ArcticRaven, ArcticRain, or Invasive ring a bell? I think I knew you when I was new, so that would be the first username...
Clockwork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmey » Sun May 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Wow! Just wow! Tess, Nick, all CS staff, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charmey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon Moon~ » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Arc wrote:
Popamelon wrote:

Thanks, mods.

Aha! I knew I recognized your username from somewhere!! x'D I've had a lot of usernames on there-- does arcticcircle124, ArcticRaven, ArcticRain, or Invasive ring a bell? I think I knew you when I was new, so that would be the first username...

I know the exact site you're talking about! I was once a member there... A loooong time ago, back in 2008. When it was good. For some reason I left for a while... a couple of years, actually. When I came back, around late March 2011... I was just appalled. How could this have happened to the site I once knew? Needless to say, I left. A month later, I went back on... It said it was going to make people subscribe to use it... There was NO way my parents were going to pay for a pet site,and anyway, I wasn't gonna waste my money on a site like that. So my account still exists, frozen, me unable to delete it. ...sorry for my long rant XD!

Anyway, another site I was at, a fairly small and unknown pokemon adoptable site (my name on there was EeveeFox) I joined around February. I immediately started to collect pokemon and chat on the forums, and even started the infamous "Eeveelution Woods" roleplay (eeveelutions are a kind of pokemon) which dominated the roleplay boards far a long time. (it's still on the front page now, even though I'm not there anymore!) and although it was an extremely famous roleplay, no mods really knew me personally. There was one person I knew, a regular user, someone named Casper. She was pretty nice XD and another person I knew was Myuu (who, even though my favorite pokemon was her least favorite), was nice to me. However, the mods hardly ever talked to the "commoners". On there, mods seemed like those "mighty, wonderful peoples that only a handful on people talked to." And to have the owner talk to you- woah. It was impossible to have him talk to you. It was wishful thinking if you ever thought about being friends with the owner. I personally liked that site a bit, but I hardly really go there anymore, because CS is better. (Another rant XD)

Like I said CS is soooo much better than both. Especially the first one XD! The second one was good, but the forums were very small and everyone pretty much knew everybody else, and although that might sound good, the forums were just not the same as on CS. Thank you Tess, Nick, and everyone else on CS.

~MeowMeowKat
99% of CS users will copy-paste inaccurate statistics into their signatures. If you are the 1% who realize how stupid those copy-pastes are, ignore this.

Pet's name: L
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Moon Moon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 am

This letter is awesome.It just illustrates my thoughts about this wonderful website!!!!!!

Tess &staff,you do an awesome! job.I think that says it all. ;3
Have a wonderful day,as wonderful as you made this website and community be!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kradiocan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 am

Chicken Smoothie is the best.

Before I joined CS, I wandered around the internet, trying to find a site that suited me. Friendly people, interactive mods, and a site I felt comfortable on, because my computer is close to basically my life, so if I didn't feel comfortable on a site, my life wouldn't feel comfortable, and nobody likes that.

After searching the internet for months...heck YEARS, all full of sites that fulfilled two of the three of the three criteria, I stumbled across Chicken Smoothie. At first, I was a little doubtful. However, after a while, I found that it was perfect for me. People were nice and friendly to a new person like myself, and still are the mods were chatty with the regular members, and I felt comfortable. The good stuff didn't stop there, though. I found friends and people sharing interests, something that a person like me finds a bit hard to do in the real world, and I'm having a great time, adopting the wide variety of pets and just chatting around the forums, which must the most well moderated forums I have ever experienced.

Though I haven't had a chance to chat with any of the mods, whether it just be a friendly reply or a full on chat, I must say in my computer geeky-ness language....
Chicken Smoothie Mods FTW! Keep doing what you do!

~Kradiocan
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kradiocan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me