Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby Dead.Yet.Alive » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 pm

ExCILIANT! (however u spell it.)
im back! Did u miss me? I want to roleplay. Im doing 2x1 for now or 1x1
Dead.Yet.Alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aleatory » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 pm

totally agree, especially how the Mods here come talk in the forums. I used to be on a few other sites, and there, the mods often don't even sell you pets because you're too low-leveled. And they get payed to run that site too! The mods here are so friendly and helpful. And the artists are amazing! I've honestly never seen any virtual pets as adorable and just plain epic as our own CS dogs, and the other animals too. And then there's Nick. I'm starting to learn a bit of coding in my computers class, and parts of it are downright hard! I really appreciate all the effort he's putting into this site, like making the forums post and the pets grow. Plus, I love his u"Nick"orn! :3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
aleatory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkgirl » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 am

I so agree and i love your letter!<3
Thankyou so much for what you guys have done to this site, its amazing!<3(to mods of course xD)
Go CS Staff! :D<33
LOOKING FOR ALL FEBRUARY PETS
Looking for Store Pets on my Wishlist and Non-Jewel!
Pinkgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helia » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 am

Dear Spock, reading your letter to the staff made me smile.

And you are SO RIGHT! This Site is wonderful, for every problem one may have they is someone who wants to help.
I was on many sites, forums and all that since many years years now, but i never found a site like this anywhere else.

Its not only the wonderful pets, which i adore! Its not just because you dont need to log on every day (which i do nonetheless...)

Its the people behind. The ones who create the pets and the items, the ones who look after us users in the forum, all together they work on keeping this site alive and oh so nice. I never was stuck with a site this long and yes, no end in sight! :D
Im still oh so curious every day, did a pet grow? Which one? And what does it looks like now? (And i stay up late every 1st of month!)

Spock, it is as you wrote it. This site is marvellous! The best pet site, in my opinion.

Staff, you do a GREAT job! :clap:
So many wonderful people... Im not very active in the forum, but knowing i can find help anytime.. it feels all warm and fuzzy inside to know that there a mods really helping out, being so nice to all.

Many thanks to you all.

PS: Yes, live long and prosper. (you gotta love startrek!)
Shattered in thousand pieces, my mind is the most powerful thing in this world.

Always "Mon"day! Love yourself
Monbebe / Atiny / Universe / ARMY
Helia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabber » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 am

Also, I would like to say that it is quite true that CS is one of the precious few websites where mods speak to the 'common people'. To tell you the truth, there are some websites where I don't even know who the mods are! Thanx mods!

XImage

XXXXAbout me
    hello, im Kabber!
    he/they
    i draw, i animate,
    and i make fursuits!

XImage
XImage

XXXXXXLinksXXX
XXXflight rising XXX
XXXart fight XXX
XXXtoyhouse XXX
XImage

Kabber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coleslaw » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 am

Honestly, I suck at writing long, mushy posts, so I'm just going to say that I agree with everything you said...and thank you to the wonderful staff and wonderful users on here that make the site what it is. I have to tell the truth, there are a few....must I say trolls on here, but when the staff deal with them, it makes it all well again, as they do a great job~ Thanks again everyone for making this site the best it can be, and my favorite ^^

~Sorrel
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie_Monster_ » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 am

Okay every thing that you said is so true! So i just want to say a couple of things.....

i have only bean on cs for a year and a half, and yet i think out of all the "Adopt pet's" sites this the best one, and on chicken smoothie you don't just adopt pet's you role play and post and share your art and a whole bunch more so what i am trying to say is.

Thank you CS Staff, Moderators, Artists, and the whole team you just did a wonderful job!
Ħɛαя мʏ cяʏ, Ѳ Ǥσ∂;
ℓιƨтɛи тσ мʏ ρяαʏɛя.
Ғяσм тнɛ ɛи∂ƨ σғ тнɛ ɛαятн Ɩ cαℓℓ тσ ʏσʋ,
Ɩ cαℓℓ αƨ мʏ нɛαят ɢяσωƨ ғαιит;
ℓɛα∂ мɛ тσ тнɛ яσcκ тнαт ιƨ нιɢнɛя тнɛи Ɩ.
Ғσя ʏσʋ нαʌɛ вɛɛи мʏ яɛғʋɢɛ,
α ƨтяσиɢ тσωɛя αɢαιиƨт тнɛ ғσɛ.

Ƥƨαℓмƨ 61:1-3

**ATTENTION: I will not be collecting pets anymore, therefor they will be up for trade soon. I don't get on the the computer much, so I will only be on for certain occasions. **
Cookie_Monster_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zarindina~ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Great letter! I agree with you 100%
Last edited by ~Zarindina~ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Zarindina~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Dear CS Staff,
You made the site. Plain and simple. You made the site. Okay, maybe you didn't literally make it; that's Nick's job. But, you still did. :3 Because, you made it what it is. You made the friends, the pets, the layout, the forums, the fun . . . You all did. You made this amazing thing, Chicken Smoothie. Chicken Smoothie wouldn't be CS without you all. <3 Thank you!
~ Wesley

Dear CS Members,
You made the site, too, you know. Who would adopt and fantasize over the pets if you weren't here? Who would roleplay their hearts out, make friends on the forums, and plain and simple chat if you weren't here? Who would name and dress pets up? Encourage the mods when they're down? If you weren't here? No one would. You made Chicken Smoothie into CS, too. <3 Thank you!
~ Wesley

Felt like I should write some appreciative letters to everyone. :3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 am

I agree with you 100% as well. (I'm putting that Stamp you made in my Sig XD)

This is the ONLY website I have been addicted to. There is probably not ONE day that I won't go without going on here, even if it is just to check my trades, messages, or topic posts. I cannot go with going on here. I love talking to all the people on here; they all super friendly and interact with members extremely often.
I used to consider myself addicted to a website (Horse Isle; there are ads on here about it XD). Until this happened: One day, during school, my friend visited CS and I questioned her, "What is that?" She replied, "A website called Chicken Smoothie. It's really fun, you collect pets, items, you can trade, you can converse with others. It's Amazing. And best of all the pets are ADORABLE." I jumped onto the computer next to her, went to the web address and signed-up (May 14, 2010). I've been coming on ever since.
Every time there is a new advent, I'm on my toes EVERYDAY. Non-stop. I just can't help it. The pets are just so spectacular that I want to collect them all!
This is an amazing site and I thank ALL CS staff for all they do on CS to make it an enjoyable, wonderful, exciting, & creative place to be.

THANK YOU CHICKEN SMOOTHIE STAFF!

Oh, and the members, too!

Ain't that the truth!-^
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me