Valentine Pet discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Valentine Pet discussion

Postby Vluaaq » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:15 am

Thianna wrote:
Aishiru wrote:Yay!, now I have all four variants of the Pink Valentine puppies. Thanks again Thianna ^^

You are welcome~! And I thank you since now I have all four of them as well! Btw I have one more under the blanket, 'twas adopted along with the others. Is there any chance that'll be another variant? *w*

O.o really!? An extra... hmmm... maybe. be sure to post it here, I'll definately have to go to trades after this...
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:29 am

Thianna wrote:You are welcome~! And I thank you since now I have all four of them as well! Btw I have one more under the blanket, 'twas adopted along with the others. Is there any chance that'll be another variant? *w*

The newborn I saw in your groups is 5 days old, it may turn into the bobtail at 6 days. ^^
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thianna » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 am

gLove wrote:
Thianna wrote:You are welcome~! And I thank you since now I have all four of them as well! Btw I have one more under the blanket, 'twas adopted along with the others. Is there any chance that'll be another variant? *w*

The newborn I saw in your groups is 5 days old, it may turn into the bobtail at 6 days. ^^

I know, but since the other pups did grow up faster, I got curious about it XD Well, I'll notify you in a couple of days about it, when it grows up =P XD

🏖Join me at Wajas!🏝
Thianna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 am

Thianna wrote:I know, but since the other pups did grow up faster, I got curious about it XD Well, I'll notify you in a couple of days about it, when it grows up =P XD

Yes, the stripey, curly tail, and floppy eared long tail grow up before the bobtail (stripey at 3 days, curly+floppy at 5). But do post what the pup turns into x3
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riftclaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 am

LightBlueAqua wrote:
Sari wrote:
Cookie1992 wrote:Image
You know, I'm not particularly fond of this variation. I mean it's good, I love the colours and design, but I'm really not all that into those ears. They just seem a bit odd on the puppy's head, as if they're too small or from a completely different animal. :x
I think the ears and the neck and the tail make in look like a lynx or a bob cat ^^

Looks more like a leggy bear or a wombat to me. Both cats you mentioned have pointed, tufted ears, not half-missing floppy ones. xD
I log in once or twice a month. Please be patient with me.
riftclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thianna » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 am

It grew up just a while ago XD
Pet's name:
Adopt your own!

Not another variation after all! XD

🏖Join me at Wajas!🏝
Thianna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am

Sari wrote:
LightBlueAqua wrote:
Sari wrote:You know, I'm not particularly fond of this variation. I mean it's good, I love the colours and design, but I'm really not all that into those ears. They just seem a bit odd on the puppy's head, as if they're too small or from a completely different animal. :x
I think the ears and the neck and the tail make in look like a lynx or a bob cat ^^

Looks more like a leggy bear or a wombat to me. Both cats you mentioned have pointed, tufted ears, not half-missing floppy ones. xD

Well I'm sorry, but that's what it reminds me of. >->
I had a stuffed animal Lynx and it's ears hung down like the pup.
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Sherbet » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 am

Thianna wrote:
Aishiru wrote:Yay!, now I have all four variants of the Pink Valentine puppies. Thanks again Thianna ^^

You are welcome~! And I thank you since now I have all four of them as well! Btw I have one more under the blanket, 'twas adopted along with the others. Is there any chance that'll be another variant? *w*

No problem ^^ glad to help =)
Another variant may be out there, like the one with the perk-ears, but with opposite coloring.

Edit: oh i see you got another bobtail, cute ^^
I had the name Sherbet, please don't use it!
Rainbow Sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterberry456 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:08 pm

The Valentine's Day pets are so cool!

What was the blue dog and where do you get the Malk Valentine's Day pets????
Pet's name: Emerald
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
happy holidays! merry christmas and hanukkah!

Things important to me: music, family, pets, books, everything!
waterberry456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attic » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 pm

waterberry456 wrote:The Valentine's Day pets are so cool!

What was the blue dog and where do you get the Malk Valentine's Day pets????

The dog with the blue blanket (that's what you're looking for right?) is a 2-gen and you can't get the Malk's now (they're only available from 14th to the 18th)
Attic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me