Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby immortality » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:49 pm

I've decided to get back into hoarding!

[ 6 / 10 ]

[ 3 / 20 ]

[ 1 / 4 ]

[ 1 / 4 ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember me as a time of day.
cs tradesfr trades
immortality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby See_Air_Ruhh_ » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:22 pm

Decided to do a mini hoard of the lil sprinkle/cupcake looking bun. I just couldn't resist. I thought about doing a full page, but I think I'll settle for just 5. 😂
accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=115676&groupid=8209415

They're just so stinking cute.

I was going to start a hoard of the deer; reallllllly thought about it. 😂 But I just added a few to my existing PPS DEER hoard and will keep them on my WL. 😂
See_Air_Ruhh_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:49 pm

My hoard has come along, I've got 16 of the golden/yellow Easter flower Dragons, I traded for 4 of them, the rest were token trade ins, including one at 9:59am (23:59pm CS Time), I just got in there before rollover for them to be dated the 31st.
No luck on any more, though I've tried and only gotten the pink one, maybe something is trying to tell me to keep it at 16 dated the 31st.
I was lucky with the trading, of the 4 trades one was for the 4 tokens the rest were a litter swap.

⚜️🐉Golden Aura🐉⚜️

Edit:
I'm almost at 20, for this hoard, and only one is dated the 1st, I think it's about 1/2 and 1/2 now of trade in and traded for. I'm trying to complete it with my own tokens, I'm at 277 of 300 banners. Ever since this morning it's only been the other 2 dragon outcomes when I trade in. :shock: :|
Edit:
I'm at 19 dragons, so an even 20 and I'll be happy.
And another Edit:
Ah no more token trade ins for the dragons, thanks to Teariffic sending a swap I reached 20 of the gold/yellow dragon. 😄
Last edited by Eyulf on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Birthday 7th May

Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aloe. » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:04 pm

The alien worm store pets officially became my 125th hoard! I dunno how I got to this point, by there’s no end in sight lol.

The Easter event this year has also spawned me another 9 hoards 😅
^Don’t know how I feel about having only 10 in a hoard, but they are certainly big enough to fill up space in their groups. (I still will probably raise it to 20 anyway since I can’t control myself 🫣)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

And it’s taking everything in me to not hoard these lil guys.
aloe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 am

aloe. wrote:The alien worm store pets officially became my 125th hoard! I dunno how I got to this point, by there’s no end in sight lol.

That's going to be an expensive hoard. Do you plan on trading for them or buying them yourself?

I'll take 20

Been very much debating just hoarding eggs too. They're not on my wishlist, but someone gifted me some and I went around all my groups and dumped non collection eggs in there.

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=245926&groupid=8190389&pageStart=0
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:36 am

fell in love w the new pps caterpillar ! goal is to get 15 !
also officially decided that yes, my heart does really want to hoard this Image 2020 halloween pps hamster. i know it's popular so i'm anticipating this one taking me a little while to complete. goal is also 15 !
teariffic | adult | slow replies
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:00 am

Came out of the event with only one token hoard, which is ideal since I wasn't doing so hot with token collecting this go around ^^;

In the end I've got 20 each of these guys:

Image Image
    I want to pair these ones with a flower item, but I'm not sure which one would be best. I was thinking this lavender item but it was a token trade-in item during a summer event, so it may be a bit tricky to trade for.

Then one page of the lovely Easter dragons, though I'm still trying to ID/date swap and find the best layout of them since I want to have all of the colors together in one page. c':
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:10 am

Lennie wrote:
    Came out of the event with only one token hoard, which is ideal since I wasn't doing so hot with token collecting this go around ^^;

In the end I've got 20 each of these guys:

Image Image
    I want to pair these ones with a flower item, but I'm not sure which one would be best. I was thinking this lavender item but it was a token trade-in item during a summer event, so it may be a bit tricky to trade for.

Then one page of the lovely Easter dragons, though I'm still trying to ID/date swap and find the best layout of them since I want to have all of the colors together in one page. c':

The lavender was a token in of itself, and it was from the fae event, which had fairly popular pets...so that may be a bit difficult
maybe one of these plants?
ImageImageImage

Though that third one might be just as hard to find because of how old they are now.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:22 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:The lavender was a token in of itself, and it was from the fae event, which had fairly popular pets...so that may be a bit difficult
maybe one of these plants?
ImageImageImage

Though that third one might be just as hard to find because of how old they are now.

Oops, added "trade-in" because you "traded in" the item as a token and forgot to consider that it completely changes the meaning ^^;;

The lilac bundle is actually very cute and falls in the purple coloration category that I was looking for - thank you!
    I think I may alternate having them holding it under their paws and holding it in their mouth~
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:12 am

I completed my first song hoard! I have a BUNCH of song hoards going, but I don't consider them complete until I've added the lyrics to the pet names. I actually completed one because I loved these dragons so much!! Maybe this will motivate me to finally do the others lol

This hoard is based on To Be Loved by Askjell and AURORA <3

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled