Chicken Smoothie Helper (Firefox Addon/Chrome Extension)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What web browser do you use most often?

Chrome
50%
Firefox
28%
Microsoft Edge
4%
Internet Explorer
0%
Safari
8%
Other
9%

Total votes : 808

Re: Chicken Smoothie Helper (Firefox Addon/Chrome Extension)

Postby Camaron » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Been using this tool since it came out! However, I do have one new suggestion - as an adoption center owner, I think that a "select by name" feature would help out a lot. I go through all of my doubles and rename my adoptables "♡ Cam’s Adopts ♡" and tend to have to go back through and reselect them. This would just make it a lot faster and more convenient to do - especially when using the tool and having over 2000 pets on my page, haha! Thanks!

Keep up the great work!
What You Allow Will Continue

♡ Camaron / Female / Cancer ♡

───────

Hey, YOU! Do you struggle with high value trades, want a community that shares your hobbies, and a chance to win valuable pets? Join LTCS on Discord and get advice from seasoned Chicken Smoothie (CS) players (faster than the fair trade thread), stay informed about events, gain valuable tips, participate in rare+ giveaways, and much more!

Join the server by clicking HERE!

Camaron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:50 pm

I had just about given up sorting my pets until i found this lol. Much thanks
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:47 pm

as someone who just came back to CS with thousands of pets to sort, THANK YOU so much!!! this little tool has been helping so much. honestly it's kind of baffling this basic sorting feature isn't built-in to the site already (maybe someday?). great work!!!!
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisteriaDragon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:14 am

Hello! I just recently got the add-on and I'm wondering if i missed something. When I open it up, it only shows the pets on the page I'm on, not the entire group. Image below for reference!

https://imgur.com/a/esHwLts
WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bess 2007 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:03 am

Camaron wrote:Been using this tool since it came out! However, I do have one new suggestion - as an adoption center owner, I think that a "select by name" feature would help out a lot. I go through all of my doubles and rename my adoptables "♡ Cam’s Adopts ♡" and tend to have to go back through and reselect them. This would just make it a lot faster and more convenient to do - especially when using the tool and having over 2000 pets on my page, haha! Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

That's a good idea, I will consider it for sure :)

WisteriaDragon wrote:Hello! I just recently got the add-on and I'm wondering if i missed something. When I open it up, it only shows the pets on the page I'm on, not the entire group. Image below for reference!

https://imgur.com/a/esHwLts

Yes the extension only counts the pets on the current page. The extension can only 'see' what's on the current page so has no information about the rest of the pets. If you want to know count for the entire group, you can increase the number of pets shown per page in the settings section (up to 9999 pets)

catra wrote:as someone who just came back to CS with thousands of pets to sort, THANK YOU so much!!! this little tool has been helping so much. honestly it's kind of baffling this basic sorting feature isn't built-in to the site already (maybe someday?). great work!!!!
King Andre wrote:I had just about given up sorting my pets until i found this lol. Much thanks
Camaron wrote:Been using this tool since it came out! However, I do have one new suggestion - as an adoption center owner, I think that a "select by name" feature would help out a lot. I go through all of my doubles and rename my adoptables "♡ Cam’s Adopts ♡" and tend to have to go back through and reselect them. This would just make it a lot faster and more convenient to do - especially when using the tool and having over 2000 pets on my page, haha! Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you all!! 😊

Image Image Image

〖 I made a Chrome Extension/Firefox add-on for Chicken Smoothie! Check it out here
Bess 2007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adieux » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:30 am

this extension is a life saver, but it somewhat recently just 'broke' and im heartbroken :shock:
i use vivaldi and the extension used to work just fine, i thought that it just needed an update but nothing has fixed it

whenever i click the extension to open it, it opens...very, very small
however, i can scroll and see that everything is there, it just is... oh so tiny?
ImageImage
adieux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinky* » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:24 pm

I love this, and I am sure this is just a me problem since I don't see anyone else having this problem, but I have to uninstall and reinstall it every time I open my browser because the pet group page size setting only works once. So, the first time I set it to 100 and save, it will work, and it works until I happen to close my browser, and then it won't work anymore. Even if I change it to 21 or 200 or anything between (it seems) it will just stay at the default 20.

It's really no big deal and it only takes like 20 seconds to do but I was wondering if you might have an idea where I'm going wrong? I do use Brave browser which is based on Chromium so maybe that's it?
Super into reading, gardening, motherhood, and rap music.
Monthly SwapsCoalClan
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights - Last Read: Bel Canto - Next Read: As I Lay Dying
Pinky*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dysautonomia » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:21 pm

I keep forgetting to post here D:
I've been trying to mass rename some pets but I can't seem to do it either by rarity or date.
I can rename the whole group without selecting anything but once either date/rarity is put in nothing happens. D:
I'm using up to date chrome on windows 11.
I cleared my cache xD not sure what else I can do.
▐▌

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
♡.﹀﹀.♡

Brandi she/they
i make no apologies
for how i choose to
repair what you
....broke....

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏾✊🏿
#BlackLivesMatter

ੈ✩‧₊˚

dms open
⤻✔pings

my trade center
collections/adopts
auction thread
wishlist givers inc

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Dysautonomia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seiya001 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:37 am

Thank you so much.
Always avoided going through my trade group as it was way too many pets in there. Now my rare trade group rose up to over 700 pets :what: and I even opened a new very rare+ group with stunning 76 pets in it :shock:
My birtday is 14th of Decmber ;)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 65 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
Seiya001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:34 am

This is so helpful ;3; I knew it was gonna take forever to go through my pet groups by rarity since there are so many new rarities since i was last super active, but this helped tremendously. you are a lifesaver :>
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me