Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Zoella » Fri May 30, 2014 12:53 am

Kasscada wrote:To: Anyone

If you could create a new type of pet/item on Chickensmoothie, what would it be and why? :)

I think reptiles would be a cool idea for pets. I know Malk is retired but everybody loved her dragons, so making similar looking animals would be awesome. :3

Wyllow Fer wrote:To anyone:

What made you join Chicken Smoothie?

I had a friend who showed me the site and I adopted pets for a while without an account. I loved them so much that I officially joined a week later. c:

Clear. wrote:to anyone:
what is/are your favorite pet(s) on here?

Here's on of my favorites...she was my first rare I adopted on my own and I love her design:

Warriors For Life wrote:to anyone :
how does it feels like to be on the CS team?

Well I haven't been on the team long, but kinda what was said before: working with the CS staff is a lot of fun! XD The rest of the team members are all super friendly and it's awesome working with them on different projects and helping maintain the site.

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going
any road
can take
you there
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 am

Kasscada wrote:To: Anyone

If you could create a new type of pet/item on Chickensmoothie, what would it be and why? :)

I'd love to see bears. Especially pandas. But seriously can you imagine having little cubs as the growing stage? ;u;

Wyllow Fer wrote:To anyone:

What made you join Chicken Smoothie?

Way back when, I was heavily involved in Webkinz. Seriously I had over 200. OTL I used to be obsessed and in order to feed that obsession, I was part of a couple different forums for trading and such. Of course since it was a forum, it had signatures. Someone had the ginger advent cat in their signature from December 2008. After I clicked, I was brought here amid the Advent Calendar. I was hooked. 5 years later, I'm still here.

Clear. wrote:to anyone:
what is/are your favorite pet(s) on here?

Honestly, one of my favorites is the U-Nick-orn. It just always makes me smile. I'd love to see Nick make more pets xD

Warriors For Life wrote:to anyone :
how does it feels like to be on the CS team?

It's great! Although there are times that it's tough and you have to be the enforcer, the benefits are much better. The members have always been super sweet to me and I appreciate them and all they do to me <3

A Random Moustache wrote:
To: Briar Rose
Why do you like Disney so much?

Oh gosh, I can't even explain it. Growing up, my parents got divorced at a very young age causing them to be single parents. They worked long hours and I was in child-care often. Due to this, I wasn't able to hang out with friends often outside of school. I went home and watched Disney movies for hours on end instead. My love was fostered from them by trips to Disney World and getting into pin trading. As I got older, Disney always held this special place for me and allowed me to escape away from whatever I'm feeling and return to these happy memories. Now, I'm working toward getting a job at Disney so I can keep the magic alive in me as well as share that magic with others :) Plus, who wants to grow up anyway? :p
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Fri May 30, 2014 1:38 am

to anyone - if you had to design a advent - or UR' pet- fruit - or mostly anything- what would you most likely design? C:

also to anyone - what is your fav. thing to do offline? Like activitys - meaning anything outside of online stuff C:
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 am

bramble- claw wrote:
to anyone - if you had to design a advent - or UR' pet- fruit - or mostly anything- what would you most likely design? C:

also to anyone - what is your fav. thing to do offline? Like activitys - meaning anything outside of online stuff C:

Hmm, I would likely design an UR peach or pear because growing up those were my favorite fruits. Although nowadays I am more obsessed with mangoes so maybe a UR mango?

I do a lot lot lot of reading and I basically love spending time alone in nature. Camping, fishing, going to the duck pond at the nearby park, mostly just anything where I can be outside to enjoy the peace of the day preferably either alone or with someone else who understands that sometimes talking is unnecessary and it's better to just be quiet and think
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCalicoTabby » Fri May 30, 2014 1:51 am

bramble- claw wrote:

I'd probably make a radish. I loved eating radishes from the garden when I was younger.

As for offline stuff, I love reading, drawing, and playing video games (hey, they can be offline!). I also like building/programming robots in tech class. My robot's name is Sasha--I managed to teach her how to navigate an obstacle course of bottles, and now I'm installing light sensors. Though at the moment she goes blind if she hits anything on her left side. I'm going to need to fix that.
TheCalicoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 am

(PM me when you respond please)
To.... Hmm... Zoella : Why are you a roleplay mod? Did you choose that or were you always one?

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Random Moustache » Fri May 30, 2014 2:06 am

To Anyone:
What does your custom pets look like? (I'm curious of who owned the rock sent to the pound OuO)
FR wrote:
A Random Moustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri May 30, 2014 2:11 am

A Random Moustache wrote:To Anyone:
What does your custom pets look like? (I'm curious of who owned the rock sent to the pound OuO)

Mine looks like my fursona, Rat, so basically she's a lynx :3
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

bramble- claw wrote:

First question...I really like the UR Bee so maybe something else along those lines? Like a butterfly or a dragonfly would be really cute. <3

And my favorite thing to do offline is read...I'm not always a super social person and would often rather read a book then go to parties or something. But I do enjoy hanging out with my friends like most people XD and we play basketball sometimes together. I also took ballet for a really long time and taught it, but school has prevented me from continuing it for now.

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going
any road
can take
you there
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 am

bramble- claw wrote:

I really want a cute little squirrel! I think it would be marvelous @u@

bramble- claw wrote:

I enjoy reading, so far I'm over 700 pages in the past two days. I also enjoy painting a great deal so I've been making shoes for my friends. Outside of that, I play rugby even though I'm tiny. It's really funny to tell people and see their response. I'm really spontaneous so with friends I like to go out and get piercings and tattoos out of the blue xD And I love traveling with a passion so any chance I get, I'm on the move.
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me