The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby pinkFdragon » Fri May 17, 2024 5:39 am

hlvrai wrote:
hlvrai wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111491996
any opinions on this would be appreciated :geek: i don't know what recent store pets are worth exactly so its a bit hard for me to calculate correctly

Your trade isn't visible, if you want to share a trade you have to go to the bottom of the trade and copy paste the link or it won't show the trade to anyone other than you or the other trade participant.
pinkFdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hlvrai » Fri May 17, 2024 5:41 am

Image benrey he/it Image
freak of alien nature
gift my bf
hlvrai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escarghost » Fri May 17, 2024 5:44 am

hi friends, what do you think of this trade? I'm pretty sure they're under, but the C$ is throwing me off for sure.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111492572&userid=285008&signature=LNyOK_T_Tn2o87iKaebf8Q
escarghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am

squeegi wrote:
squeegi wrote:is this trade fair ^_^? thank you in advance!

this one as well please ^_^? im not too keen on trading down my joker since i like it quite a bit, but i just want to see how solid of an offer this is ^_^!

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 am

I could be wrong but this looks pretty close to fair imo. I counted your side to be 10.5MA and the foal is 1non or 10MA. Get a second opinion though if you can!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Otter hoarder » Fri May 17, 2024 5:57 am

angst wrote:

I could be wrong but this looks pretty close to fair imo. I counted your side to be 10.5MA and the foal is 1non or 10MA. Get a second opinion though if you can!

personally wouldn't ur foal is almost impossible to trade, you could get much better for your pets. it took me months to find someone and i only got 9 ma's worth in okay demand, store pets are always wanted since they'll never return and they just go up in worth over the years. if your wanting the foal to keep then its fair but you are offering alot of good demand not to mention BW collie is a good demand listie
give. me. otters.
Slowly my otter family grows:
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7809212&userid=1040405
The Otter hoarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trott » Fri May 17, 2024 6:35 am

Trott wrote:A user sent this to me to edit, it involves old ('10-'11) staff pets on my side and their side includes a few rares as well as a somewhat recent store pet. I'm pretty interested in the store pet, but I'm not sure if the trade overall is fair, as I know staff pets are usually fairly high demand especially the older ones. Could I please get some opinions?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111489364&userid=27983&signature=Z4DhdGQyfLvro34EVUqgFA

Not sure how to further edit the trade, so I'd appreciate an opinion or two, please!

EDIT: And another one that is well above my realm of knowledge lol
Their UR foal for my angry basilisk, rerelease hollyfox cat, TD santa rat and rerelease light pawprint rat as well as a couple older items. I am in the process of trying to trade up to a UR kirin, so this would skip me up Horror's list pretty well, but I've also seen discussion that the foal doesn't trade well...
My side is 8-9 MA, not including the items, while their side is 9-10MA. Strictly by the numbers it seems fair, but I'm not sure beyond that.
Last edited by Trott on Fri May 17, 2024 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trades always open; message for discussion. Nearly everything is from 2009-2018.
Recently returned after a 6 year hiatus, trying to catch up!
Trott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escarghost » Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 am

escarghost wrote:hi friends, what do you think of this trade? I'm pretty sure they're under, but the C$ is throwing me off for sure.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111492572&userid=285008&signature=LNyOK_T_Tn2o87iKaebf8Q
escarghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 am

Hello! Could I get some help with this trade please? I haven't traded much recently and it's a lot of quantity on my side so I'm not exactly sure how to calculate it? Thank you to anyone who helps!

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111491416&userid=429963&signature=dGxcLa5n2UAftqGFGPF2Wg
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicgurl333 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am

Trott wrote:
Trott wrote:A user sent this to me to edit, it involves old ('10-'11) staff pets on my side and their side includes a few rares as well as a somewhat recent store pet. I'm pretty interested in the store pet, but I'm not sure if the trade overall is fair, as I know staff pets are usually fairly high demand especially the older ones. Could I please get some opinions?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111489364&userid=27983&signature=Z4DhdGQyfLvro34EVUqgFA

Not sure how to further edit the trade, so I'd appreciate an opinion or two, please!

EDIT: And another one that is well above my realm of knowledge lol
Their UR foal for my angry basilisk, rerelease hollyfox cat, TD santa rat and rerelease light pawprint rat as well as a couple older items. I am in the process of trying to trade up to a UR kirin, so this would skip me up Horror's list pretty well, but I've also seen discussion that the foal doesn't trade well...
My side is 8-9 MA, not including the items, while their side is 9-10MA. Strictly by the numbers it seems fair, but I'm not sure beyond that.

Not sure on the second one, but the first one seems unfair to you. I agree that older staff pets do tend to have a bit higher demand than average, although the '13 lion on their side has demand as well (not sure about the '14 PPS lion). But even without taking demand into account, I don't think it's fair to you. It might be close to fair if you use the "3 year rule" for everything (but a lot of people don't use that for old pets, myself included), but it's VERY unfair if you use the "2:1 rule" (which I personally don't recommend, but many people still use it to some degree).

The store pet is worth about 1 old rare. In my opinion, the rest of their side doesn't add up to two more '10 rares and 7 '11 EUCs, and I definitely wouldn't accept. If you're interested in the store pet, I might edit to just that and one of your '10 rares.
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me