Why do you visit Chicken Smoothie?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Why are you here?

Pet adopting and trading
38%
Pet dressups
8%
Seasonal events (Christmas, summer, etc.)
30%
Forums (main or roleplay)
7%
Oekaki/user-made species/art
6%
The CS Community
8%
Other
4%

Total votes : 170

Re: Why do you visit Chicken Smoothie?

Postby 2kcarat_gold » Wed May 08, 2024 5:07 pm

I can’t recall exactly how I stumbled across CS, but it was ALL the way back in 2011

I wasn’t sure about it at first because I thought it would be hard to trade with players who have been here since day one, but I slowly cane to realize that there are so many kind individuals here! In my first month or so I had players gift me pets that eventually helped me trade for my first ever rare. I remember how excited I was because it felt like something that wasn’t possibly at the time. Not only that, but I slowly became passionate about the ability to collect and organize a variety of pets. However, I had to press pause for a while because I went to college and I knew I wouldn’t be able to spend as much time on here as I did before. It was disheartening, to say the least, but I never forgot about CS because there was just so much that made it feel special to me.

Fast forward, I made my long awaited return back in October of last year and I have to admit that it has been a little hard to collect all the past years’ pets that I missed since but it feels good to get back into the swing of things again. Since my return, I am proud to say that I achieved two of my dreamies (since joining this site) that I never would’ve thought could be possible! CS has been such a big part of my life and I am so grateful to be a part of this community
2kcarat_gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2kcarat_gold » Wed May 08, 2024 5:15 pm

-wingsofwasp- wrote:sorting my pets is soothing. I enjoy organizing them into groups that bring me joy and naming them with little puns and inside jokes.

I couldn’t agree more! I enjoy the idea of being able to sort them into little collections that other users can view and use for inspiration. From color schemes to species, there are so many different combinations!
2kcarat_gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 am

I like chicken smoothie, i have a smooth-tastic time on hear!
Image Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 am

I like collecting smoothes, making and looking at art, and the community