Please Lock, New Thread! =) How Much Is This Pet Worth....

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How Much Is This Pet Worth??" Thread

Postby haylin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

AngelicPain wrote:I'll ask about these two guys again (since my last post was ignored XD ):

Thank you in advance~~

The dragon maby a september 08 and if you're lucky an Augusts 08.
The butterflywolfe is rare for Butterflywolfes but compaired to dogs it isn't,I would saya it could go for other ''rare'' pets of 09.
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puschelkatz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:11 am

How much are these worth?

Puschelkatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:13 am

*Random note/rant about worth and rarity*

Am I the only one that notice that we rarely get any rare or even uncommon Malk pets and horses anymore? The pets supposed to be rare or uncommon just ends up to be fairly common and easy to get...
This dragon/zebra thing really start to annoy me... :? Not only is it pretty much impossible to get the white dragon or the zebras... But it also ruin the rest of the pets rarity since n00bs starts to cheat and create tons of account to adopt tons of the Malk pets/horses to get the insanely rare pets...
(Take a look at the pounds pets and you know what I talk about DX)

I'm not saying anything should be changed I just had to let this out... :?
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 am

Minimanta wrote:*Random note/rant about worth and rarity*

Am I the only one that notice that we rarely get any rare or even uncommon Malk pets and horses anymore? The pets supposed to be rare or uncommon just ends up to be fairly common and easy to get...
This dragon/zebra thing really start to annoy me... :? Not only is it pretty much impossible to get the white dragon or the zebras... But it also ruin the rest of the pets rarity since n00bs starts to cheat and create tons of account to adopt tons of the Malk pets/horses to get the insanely rare pets...

I know exactly what you mean.... it really does ruin the "economy" of CS...
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 am

Hm you're right :/
The rares are getting a neat separation in worth from the commons.
And then again, the newest members suffer D:>
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 am

So they're just hurting themselves?
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 am

LightBlueAqua wrote:

Same here! There arnt really many really rare/rare horses but the rainbow mane and a zebra. And malks its hard to get a white dragon and a grey one. And i cant get a any of those unless a gave a arm and a leg for one lol
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

carrie911 wrote:
LightBlueAqua wrote:

Same here! There arnt really many really rare/rare horses but the rainbow mane and a zebra. And malks its hard to get a white dragon and a grey one. And i cant get a any of those unless a gave a arm and a leg for one lol

I'm not even bothering with the Dragons until I complete my wishlist (I'll just trade them away again anyway lol), but I'm getting to the point that I agree. And where are the rare dogs? I don't think there's been a truly *rare* dog since the August 09 PPS'. In fact, aside from the zebras and the dragons (which are above and beyond rare, they're above and beyond 99% of the members *on* CS it seems!), has there been a *single* truly rare pet since we've had this member growth burst? Even the Halloween hunt Dogs and Halloween C$ pets have been adopted to the point that the market for them flooded, and their value plummeted like a stone pretty quick.

I miss rares, the rares that are at least semi-attainable (like a Rainbow Horse even) DX

Oh, and to keep it on topic: I've traded that June 09 Dark Pink B-Wolf for a Balloon Dog once!! So you can trade them for more ;) Sorry, the bold was to get the poster's attention XD

@Puschelkatz: I think the Pink one is worth a bit more than the Tan one, but unless they're on someone's wishlist, they're not always incredibly popular. I'd say they could go for another Rare Advent 08, 2 of the Aug. 09 PPS, 1 or 2 Rare Hunt Bunnies....something along those lines ;) I have seen them as peoples Dream Pets before though, especially newbies, so keep an eye out for them because they'll either trade a lot of newborns (although, the chances of rare adult outcomes seems to have gone down so, *shrug*) or quite a few rares, up to a September 08. With these two, it's all about who you're trading with and whether or not it's a top wishlist pet ;)

~Chianya
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falconz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 pm

What can I get for the UR rotten banana?
Looking for all Malk Cats on my WL! Send me a trade :)
My trade thread
falconz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SagittariusII » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 pm

You could get quite alot, 2 or maybe 3 July/august 08 pets, or something like a full set of grinners
SagittariusII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me