February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby catsmeow » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Did any fairy tale pups grow tonight?
catsmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeup! One grew uvu

Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Gypsum » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:11 pm

catsmeow wrote:Did any fairy tale pups grow tonight?

My last two grew.
--

(( Current Event Swap Thread ;; January '23 Swap Thread ))

Current Dreamies!
(( ^Bees are the awesome. <3 ))
Current Mood: So sick of overpay and greed. >_<
Lady Gypsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluma » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Ollie Shut-Eye

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Ollie Shut-Eye. No one in the world knew as many stories as Ollie Shut-Eye. When the children are seated in the evening, he comes silently up the stairs and throws a small amount of very fine dust into their eyes, just enough for them to be able to stay awake. He blows at their neck, to make their heads droop. He would never harm a child and only do this, to keep them quiet, so he can listen to the stories they are told.

When the children go to sleep, he takes out his two umbrellas. One has the inside filled with beautiful pictures and he spreads it over the good children, to give them sweet dreams. Though the other umbrella got no pictures and is held over the naughty children, so they will not sleep well and wake early in the morning, without having dreamt at all.

For seven days, he visited one specific boy, named Hjalmar. He came for seven days, as he had seven different stories to tell.

Ollie took Hjalmar to see a beautiful forest, helped him to sort out the letters in his copy-book, took him sailing in a painting and met princes, sailed the seas and met a group of various fowls, like storks, hens and turkeys. He brought Hjalmar to the wedding of the mice living under his mother’s stairs and to the wedding and birthday of his sister’s dolls.

Saturday Ollie had no time to tell Hjalmar a story, as he had to prepare for Sunday. He had a lot of tasks to prepare for the holiday, which involved making sure the small sprites had polished the bells in the church and he had to polish all the stars in the sky. The painting of Hjalmar’s great grandfather huffed. He appreciated Ollie telling Hjalmar stories, but he should not fill him with nonsense, like polishing stars. Ollie told him not to take him for any random person, as he was as old as time. He had many names, but the Romans and Greeks had named him Morpheus, the dream god. He told stories to both nobility and peasants, high and low.

Sunday came and Ollie came to visit Hjalmar again. Hjalmar wished to hear many different stories, but Ollie had something else in mind. He wished for Hjalmar to meet his brother, who also went by the name Ollie Shut-Eye. Though the difference between them was, that his brother was a grown man, dressed like a soldier with a long cape and rode through the night on his horse. He only visits people once in their entire life and when that happens, he’ll take them with him on his horse and tell them stories during their ride. He only knows two stories. One so wonderful and beautiful, that no one is able to imagine it, but the other is just as frightful and ugly, impossible to describe.

Ollie lifted up Hjalmar to see his brother at work. He rode over the night sky and took all kinds of people with him, both young and old. Each time he asked the person “How stands the mark-book?” The people would always reply with “good”, but he would always check to be certain. The ones marked with “Very good” or above, would be placed in front of him on the horse and hear the beautiful stories. Anyone with “Tolerably good” or below, would be placed on the back of the horse and hear the frightful tale. They wished to jump off, but could not. This Ole-Luk-Oie was also known as ‘Death’.

Hjalmar said he did not fear Death now and that he seemed most splendid. Ollie replied he also had no reason to fear him, as long as he kept a clean book and was a good person. That was the last night he would visit Hjalmar, as he had many other children he needed to tell his stories to.
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lalaweki » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:16 pm

TheSugarThief wrote:

My last two grew.

Which pup did that come from? Is it the bubble one?
Kirby-Emmitt | Very Awkward Person
My Art Shop
Howrse, Muzy, Transformice
Flight Rising
lalaweki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Gypsum » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:18 pm

lalaweki wrote:
TheSugarThief wrote:

My last two grew.

Which pup did that come from? Is it the bubble one?

No, one of the plain ones.
--

(( Current Event Swap Thread ;; January '23 Swap Thread ))

Current Dreamies!
(( ^Bees are the awesome. <3 ))
Current Mood: So sick of overpay and greed. >_<
Lady Gypsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lalaweki » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Aw man, I have no plain ones left. Are there any more plain ones still growing or was that one the last plain?
Kirby-Emmitt | Very Awkward Person
My Art Shop
Howrse, Muzy, Transformice
Flight Rising
lalaweki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annoying Dog » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Pluma wrote:
Ollie Shut-Eye

BEAUTIFUL!

And I was about to say that I was hoping for some PPS's for this litter...
PPS's get me excited
Annoying Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky~ » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Aw, I missed this one. :(
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dancergirlcb » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:21 pm

lalaweki wrote:Aw man, I have no plain ones left. Are there any more plain ones still growing or was that one the last plain?

I don't have anymore plain ones, either. Just the bubble and butterfly ones are still growing for me.
Dreamies wrote:
Ultimate:
***ALL WISHLIST SITTING CATS!***
Major Dreamies
Missing 15 Sitting Cats and 1 PPS Cat! My dream is to one day be able to afford the UR CAT!
***Check out my art shop if you want dreamie/hoard banners or avatars like mine!***
dancergirlcb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me