Trade Rant Thread [V.36]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread [V.36]

Postby cosmos.; » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:31 am

So I see someone hoarding star dogs from this month on the swap thread. I send them a suggestion, since I see no growing pets for trade. They send it back with two pets of mine, both which could be valuable. I was surprisingly happy at the moment so I change it to a hoard swap. They then ask for 2 dogs. Yes, I know many are looking for that horse. But I have 2, and even if it does become uncommon, it's unknown right now. Don't ask for overpay.

At least they accepted a fair trade in the end.
i swear the only reason i'm still on is because of one friend
everyone else has left
go hug her not me
cosmos.;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sh4dowDr4gon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:34 am

Wow trades like this makes me feel guilty too (Kyar ^), it was there supposed 1st dreamie and i hate turning people down as i know what its like to have a dreamie/and if it was genuine i am really sorry :( :cry: but i am sorry sending a suggestion like this is kinda annoying :( :
This lil suggestion :/
and only saying: which one of these pets for my 1# dreamie? ~one makes me feel bad for saying no, two its not fair so it kinda makes me feel better but, three i just hate getting such bad offers for my chesh, (i forgot to lock her as my groups are a mess and i have been over loaded with bad trades :( ) thank you for reading XD hope you enjoyed seeing my rant ~rant over (i hope)
☆═━┈I like drawing and stuff━┈═☆
✖ My Giveaway
✖ FlightRising
✖Pet Thread WL
✖My Characters/Adopted
☆Dreamie:URTiger☆
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
☆Taurus ☆ Emerald
☆ Bisexual ☆ Anime
☆ Nature ☆ British
☆═━┈ GreenTea ┈━═☆
Sh4dowDr4gon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:44 am

I keep participating in multiple off site auctions, bidding 3 GWJs for each auction because as attached as I am to my mini hoard, I'd rather have those pets than my GWJs.

The number of people "helpfully reminding" me of the trade rules that I need to own the pets I'm offering is bordering on comical.
I guess some people can't possibly fathom the fact that I might have more than one set of "3 GWJs"?

I kinda wish CS would display pet names when sharing trades so these people could click on the trade and see that they are all named differently. x.x
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:21 am

We made the rules easier to avoid further bullying and spam, but the amount of rule breaking and fighting in this thread is too high to keep open. We already said that we would lock the thread if this awful behaviour continued, and so we will. We'll be shutting this thread down.

If you experience rudeness and rule breaking content in trades/trade rules then please report the user! Don't send them PMs about their behaviour, just report and foe them. Don't argue with someone over a bad trade either, just foe them. The foe button is located on a user's profile page. If someone bothers you with (unfair) trades, simply foe them and they will no longer be able to trade you.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me