Cultural/Family food Traditions

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Cultural/Family food Traditions

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:08 am

Hello, and welcome!

In this post, I am asking anyone from a cultual background or have family traditons come comment below!

My best friend lives in Spain, and she visited me for a year for an exchange year at my school. During her time there, she would cook the most delicious foods that come from Spain/Cataluña.

I love to see and to try new foods from all over the world, and want to make it for myself for school lunch. Because my lunch is always so plain. I would love if some poeple could give me some food recipes that I could try and create.

PLease comment below or PM me. I can't wait to see all the delicious foods I could try! Thank you!!!!

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cultural/Family food Traditions

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:11 am

bump

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:15 am

bump

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:27 am

bumpyyy

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:29 am

up

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:33 am

bump

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:38 am

up

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnaknyaMama » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello! I'm from Indonesia. If you would like to go here, I suggest you should eat Satay, Babi guling, Rendang, Ayam betutu. There are many more delicious food here that I can't mention but I can guarantee you it's great. I'm sorry I can't speak Spanish lol
> call me Kei (she/her) <
> indonesian <
> ambivert (but more extro ig), libra, & entj-t <
> a minor <

cats & dogs
animals (pretty much all except the ones that creeps me out)
anime
movie (marvel cinematic, horror, thriller, action, etc.)
chinese food (issa comfort food)
art (i like to draw when i'm bored)
listening to music
making fake scenarios
going out
dislike
corona (covid-19)
online school (i kinda like it 'cause you get to cheat yk)
AnaknyaMama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me