Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Sadowski » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:52 am

Username: Sadowski
Country/Location: Russia
Which languages do you speak: Russian; Polish & English learning
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: hello. Mostly looking for a Pole to practice my Polish. (: however, other Russians and people from any other countries are also welcome. It absolutely doesn't matter where my pen pal is from
Why do you want a pen pal: first of all, messaging. Secondly, practice
Anything interesting about yourself: аstrology addict. Fond of writing. Wasting the best years of my life at work, so most likely I will react slowly
Sadowski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pompomyee » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:39 pm

Username: Driftlord
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, but I'll be trying to learn Japanese over the next few years
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Literally any lol, I'd love to talk wit ya
Why do you want a pen pal: Just wanted someone to talk to
Anything interesting about yourself: I like transformers obviously, astronomy, Cyanide and Happiness, memes, animating, sportscars, racing, etc. I have pet snapping turtles :)
pompomyee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fourleafclover » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Username: fourleafclover
Country/Location: Pacific Coast. I'm hoping to move as soon as I can, though.
Which languages do you speak: I currently only speak English fluently, but I really want to learn other languages.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone!
Why do you want a pen pal: I would really like to make new friends, talk about our interests, and share culture.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm set on starting my own '80s rock band! 8-) I have been working on writing music, and I hope to someday learn how to complete my songs and achieve the sound I desire. I am also very interested in theatre, dance, fashion, drawing, photography/videography, etc., (pretty much all forms of art) as well as philosophy, language-learning, culture, and more. To put it briefly, I am fascinated by almost everything!
Last edited by fourleafclover on Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fourleafclover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunkiii » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Username: skunkiii
Country/Location: usa
Which languages do you speak: only english :c
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for anyone! just someone to talk to about everything and everything.
Why do you want a pen pal: i've had a lot of free time as of late, and i'd love to spend that extra time chatting it away with a new friend!
Anything interesting about yourself: i'm an adult, i enjoy strawberries a bit too much. I love alternative music. i'm very artistic, but i constantly suffer art block :') there's a lot to find out about me, just send over a message! ~
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒌 Image
𝒔𝒉𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 | 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕
☼ 𝑎𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☼
☾ 𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☾
↑ 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑜 ↑
x
skunkiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:14 pm

Username: skitt
Country/Location: usa
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: a friend to chat with and play games with!
Why do you want a pen pal: just to chat with and talk about everything together!
Anything interesting about yourself: i like apples with Nutella and strawberries with chocolate a little to much :3
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freddyinreverse » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:22 pm

Username: bxll3tf0rmyv4l3ntxn3
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English and Learning French ,, Anglais et Français
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who I can bond with/friend and to help me learn some more of the French language, history, and culture. I am planning to travel to France and all over Europe with my partner when I get older.
Why do you want a pen pal: Same as last
Anything interesting about yourself: I love punk, deathcore, and heavy metal rock. I have 4 dogs and 6 cats. I am friendly and accepting <3 :!:

-Freddy {Key / Clé}
freddyinreverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bud » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:30 pm

username: bud
country/location: united states/est
which languages do you speak: english and
a spatter of norwegian. currently learning
日本語
what kind of pen pal are you looking for:
someone to converse with in japanese
so i can build vocabulary!
why do you want a pen pal: i have been
on this site for a long time, and never seem
to have made any friends
anything interesting about yourself: adult
with a kid, obsessed with anime, love the color
brown (;
not my art obviously you think i can draw?? i'm WRITING a book

bud // adult (maybe) // wiccan
writing a fantasy/romance novel
from my trashcan (homey!)
always down to talk about books

word count: 112,134
page count: 596
bud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:21 am

Username: cainhurst
    Country/Location: germany
    Which languages do you speak: both english & german
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: preferably a fellow adult. someone to chat with about interests and life in general, and to perhaps play some video games or stream movies together with once in a while (or share writing/roleplay together, if that's your thing). also, someone who can keep a conversation going and who doesn't mind reaching out once in a while if i've been silent for a bit - i get drained very quickly by conversations where i seem to be the only driving force and it unfortunately happens a lot, so i figured i'd be upfront about this here
    Why do you want a pen pal: i've been in a sociable mood lately yet find it somewhat hard to genuinely connect with (new) people nowadays, but that doesn't stop me from trying. i just would love to have more people to platonically share my life with in whatever ways possible
    Anything interesting about yourself: let's see... i'm an adult, first and foremost. i'm super into writing, (advanced literate) roleplaying and gaming (special interests are the elder scrolls, dragon age, bloodborne, fallout, pokémon, baldur's gate, cyberpunk 2077, and more), so if you're into any of that, we already have a good starting base! tell me about your ocs, if you have any. also always open to music suggestions, let's make playlists for each other. other interests of mine i'm always up for talking about are horror (especially cosmic and analogue horror), true crime/unsolved mysteries, tv shows/movies/cartoons, d&d, cooking/baking, and a lot more - just ask! one of my current hyper fixations is learning about cults and sects and lesser known religions/faiths, all that stuff. weird? possibly, but also very interesting. i own four guinea pigs irl and will spam you with pictures of them daily. also, i'm lgbt+ and struggle with several mental health issues, so please be supportive of that if you wanna chat and be friends. i promise to be just as supportive and open-minded in return <3
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noteworthy » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:54 pm

Username: noteworthy
Country/Location: us
Which languages do you speak: english (fluently) french (intermediate)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone college age, into YA, science,
Why do you want a pen pal: i desperately need to improve my french
Anything interesting about yourself: i play trumpet, currently am studying french (lmao) and currently playing pokemon shining pearl
Last edited by noteworthy on Tue May 03, 2022 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
x╔═════════════════════╗
xxgreetings! i'm noteworthy, and
i'm a college student, i'm
obsessed with disney and
i'm a proud plant parent.
i'm a big music nerd and
i play several instruments.
i'm also in marching band
and i'm a huge band nerd
^-^ feel free to shoot me a
trade any time!! credit @ me
ImageImage
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════╝
noteworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queen in the north. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:25 pm

Username: queen in the north.
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: Fluent in English, French(Francais), and Russian(русский). Learning Italian(Italiano), Korean(한국어) and Chinese(中文)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone except minors, preferably someone college age to share experiences and the excitement of the start of our lives! I'd like someone with whom I share common interests, but we don't have to! Sometimes opposites attract. If your life is busy, I understand(hey, mine is too), but please don't ghost me for weeks at a time!
Why do you want a pen pal: I want a friend with whom to swap life stories and music recs, to listen to each other's struggles and be a safe space to listen/provide advice if necessary, possibly someone who can help me practice the above languages. I can get along with just about anyone as long as you're kind.
Anything interesting about yourself:

I'm enfp and go by she/her, often accidentally super energetic and very outgoing, don't be shy to ask me to tone it down if I'm too much lol!

I love creative writing(I consider myself to be quite literate), I play quite a few instruments(guitar being my main as well as piano and flute), I live on a farm with horses and dairy cows, I have lots of dogs, cats, and bunnies, I'm an engineering major(HUGE points if we share this interest!!), I'm a huge bookworm, I love anime and all film really, I'm into any and all music genres(seriously. I'm a kpop stan, metalhead, emo, and indie lover all rolled into one, so I have LOTS of music recommendations), making playlists is my love language, I LOVE to bake, I'm open-minded and inclusive to all races, religions, orientations, and other beliefs/identities! You'll never have to worry about being yourself with me!

Lastly, my favourite thing to do with pen pals/friends is to swap song recs and pet pictures, so if you want some new music and/or pictures of baby cows then I'm your girl (;
hello! my name's alice but you can call me
whatever you want, as long as it's kind <3
i go by she/her and i speak six languages.
i love dark academia(both aesthetic and
literature). if we share interests lets be friends!

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

❝ ❝
Never forget what you are. the rest of the world will not.
wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
seventeen, bts, ateez, mcr, lana del rey,
metallica, motley crue, marina, doja cat
queen in the north.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me