Hello

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello

Postby Dravonna » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 am

My name is Dravonna & I just joined a couple hours ago. I hope to make lots of friends on here & maybe bump into some I already have from the other two games I play (wajas & ponystars). I love animals; my hubby & I raise QH, goats, & coc*atiels. My love of animals is a deep & lasting one, starting as a toddler rough housing with a litter of pit pups :)
I like to get messages & enjoy talking to others, though I am a bit shy & have a hard time expressing myself at times. I am also somewhat forgetful & clumsy, being a Sagittarius can be very hard & embarrassing :lol:

Please feel free to introduce yourself & offer any advice you think I may need.
Trading CS pets for FelisFire en... Message me on FF.
Dravonna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello

Postby WildDragonfly » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello Dravonna and welcome to you ^^

Well I would suggest adopting all of the pets to the maximum to ensure you get all or at least most of the out comes. The FAQ as well as the Help section is a great place for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful guides you may also want to check out are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome to CS! C:

If you have any questions, a good place to start is the Guide Index, which has links to all sorts of useful guides. ^^ You can also PM any of our newbie helpers (their names are salmon-colored) and they'll do their best to help you out. ^^

There are a lot of members on CS that play wajas, so you'll probably see someone you know. :3
Like you, I love animals and I'm pretty shy, which can get in the way a lot. ^^" Everyone is really friendly here, though, so no need to worry about it here.

If you don't mind me asking, what does QH stand for? My best guess would be quarter horse, but I may be completely off. xD

EDIT: WildDragonfly beat me to the first half of my post. xD

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dravonna » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Your right Coalchaser, QH = Quarter Horse. I should have said so, sorry.

Thank you both for the info. :D
Trading CS pets for FelisFire en... Message me on FF.
Dravonna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me