Hey Im new but..

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hey Im new but..

Postby CoLbY CaLlAhAn » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:13 am

My sis an i share computers so dont ban us....I love talkin to girls and i have a wolf hybred for a pet my sis Wild Wind aint so fond of him...she like pit bulls anyways i guess thats it -Colby
Yo my name is Colby Callahan, my sis has an account on here her user name is Wild Wind dont ban us we use the same computers, we share a laptop and have several others at our home. thanks- Colby

ANy girls wana chat hit me up ;)
CoLbY CaLlAhAn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey Im new but..

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 am

Hello Colby and welcome to you ^^

I am assuming you are a male? If your profile age is correct, just please know there aren't many girls around your age here ;)

Its great to know you have someone at home to help you along, you don't need to worry about being banned as long as both accounts are legit and not just there to benefit one. Anywho, to start you off I suggest checking out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful guides you may also want to check out are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey Im new but..

Postby Atwood » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Welcome to CS, Colby! ^^ The threads and pages Wild linked to should help you find your way around, and we're always happy to help people out if you have any questions. If you look in the various Chat sections of the forum you'll find lots of people to talk to, so look around and see what topics interest you. :3

My friend had a wolf hybrid named Yukon - he was mostly wolf with 1/10 malamute, and very friendly (and big!). He used to walk over our four-foot-high fence in the winter and was literally taller than some ponies I've seen. XD
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me