I'm back, but now I'm new again

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I'm back, but now I'm new again

Postby Mad Catter » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I first came on Chicken Smoothie many months ago. It was fun, I had fun, but I used mostly my friends computer. Eh, soon she wanted her own account, after watching me and the cute pets on CS, and we both used the computer. For a while it was alright but then I decided to take a break and let her use her computer for CS because it is hers you know. Also so that the risk of using the same one would die down. :lol: So I stopped and found myself doing more stuff away from the computers and technology (But I love my TV...). Thus I unofficially quit CS. For a long time I hadn't logged on. Practically died and faded from the CS community or something! >_<

Buuuuuuuut, now I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!...Ironically I'm using her computer because I'm over for the night. :lol: I don't have a computer at home...well I do but my mom is always using it!
So, after such a long absence, I guess I'm practically new!

What's been going on Chicken-Smoothieians?

EDIT:
A bit about me

• Likes- Felines, domestic cats mostly - Tim Burton - Adam Lambert - Gays, because they're different from other people - Trampolines - Poetry - Literature/ Creative writing - Sketching and Doodling, but I'm not that good
  • Dislikes- Black vegetables - Pork - Brats - Hypocrites, but I am one and by saying I am one you already know that :lol: - Bad people (Duh) - SPIDERS!
  • Interest- Art - Language Arts - Networking - My friends mostly are my world
  • Status- Straight
    And I'm very close to my friends.

I have been gone from Chicken Smoothie for a really long time that I probably don't exist anymore! XD I sort of quit but never made in official. Good thing.

Now I'm back!

Formerly known as 'Adopter'
Mad Catter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm back, but now I'm new again

Postby Lady Aracne » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 am

Welcome back!! we are very glad you decided to return, have fun browsing around, I am sure things have changed since 2008.
Anything you need yous ask any of us, Newbie Helpers, eve is you are not that new hehe

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm back, but now I'm new again

Postby WildDragonfly » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am

Well welcome back to you then Mad Catter :D I hope you will stick around despite the lack of computer time. Perhaps you will at least be able to adopt the new pets every month ^^

I love cats too ^^ I own several, too many really lol. Tim Burton = genius! Adam Lambert has some songs I like, but I am not a huge fan. I do have to disagree somewhat about gay people being "different". I don't think sexual orientation decides how people act.

Ew..spiders! >.<

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me