Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 pm

QUESTIONS YASS

How long have you been a member?: I think 8 months now? It's a pretty long time considering I usually leave sites like this a week after joining lol

What are your favorite things about the site?: Oekaki, rarity system, and, believe it or not, tough trades. I love thinking systematically and when I get a trade that I can't immediately go "Oh, okay this is good/bad", I love it XD

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best memory was when I got my UR Pickle on December 18th last year. I was shaking with hype for 20 minutes xD Worst memories... A mod gave me a board warning for something I didn't do ;D; I'm not here to rant about that though. Another good memory was when I got my UR Bengal. I traded a Banana for it but I had never been so happy about a trade in my life ;v; Also, when I got my UR Bee I was going mad lol That wasn't special though, it was just a tier swap xD

Most memorable trade you've had?: Either my UR Bengal [link] or my Dragon Kitten [link]!

Favorite pet?: Tie between 3 of them xD

call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Lion » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 pm

How long have you been a member?:Since october 2013(so, maybe a little over 2 years?)
What are your favorite things about the site?:The art :D
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best? Playing with my friends and sister, having a good time in general.Worst memories? A lot but usually when people foe me for not sending a message or something. I have a bad habit of never sending message as I'm not that talkative in real life. XD
Most memorable trade you've had?:When I did mass overpay for an 09 christmas sitting cat.
Favorite pet?: Image
Last edited by Mountain Lion on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mountain Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KayleeBanana » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:34 pm

How long have you been a member?:
7 years ... wow.

What are your favorite things about the site?:
I love seeing the new pet designs that come out every month. I'm a collector at heart.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
I've met some fairly unpleasant people on here and also some really nice ones. My best memory is when I found out I'd gotten 2 Very Rares in my adoptions in the same month: a Wood Wing Angel dog and a Dark Shima butterfly wolf. I was super excited.

Most memorable trade you've had?:
I've been gifted by some really generous people.

Favorite pet?:
This gem. I like the dog adoptables best, but I adore cockatiels so this horse holds a special place in my collection.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
KayleeBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sims2Freak » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:35 pm

How long have you been a member?: October 2008
What are your favorite things about the site?: The aesthetic of the pets!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Probably getting awesome gifts from friends, and the worst memories seem to be really annoying people asking for free things.
Most memorable trade you've had?: My new college friend gave me about 150 pets, all were spares, that were on my wishlist. She hadn't been on in like, 5 years and I also helped her fill up some missing gaps in her WL :)
Favorite pet?:Ahhh, I don't have one!
Sims2Freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jessrocks4 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:35 pm

How long have you been a member?: [color=#BF80FF]About 2/3 months i know its not much but i love getting home from school excited to go on this game to see my trades and everything its so fun and i love it!
What are your favorite things about the site?:i love how fun this is and its a great game because like no one ever gets hacked unlike other games i love this game so much!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: well i loved when i gifted this new person i was her first friend and i compeleted 4 of her gifting goals and now im on her gifting wall
Most memorable trade you've had?: when i got my first veryrares i love them so much
Favorite pet?: i love nearly ALL of chicken smoothies pets there all beautiful and have creative colours and desgins but i have to say i do love the cherise cat but i like all of them so lol!
Last edited by Jessrocks4 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jessrocks4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbyDerp » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:37 pm

How long have you been a member?:Since 2013! :D
What are your favorite things about the site?:The cute art people make and the creative pet designs. But do you want to know a weird fact. Before I joined this site I had nothing to do with art and had never really drawn before except for maybe a couple sloppy stick figures.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:My fav memory is probably when I saw the first event on here. Oh and also when I won 1st place in Sketchi's contest. I don't think i've really had any bad memories. I have made many friends on here.
Most memorable trade you've had?:Probably when I was gifted my first rare, from Zombo. :)
Favorite pet?:hmm idk, I like them all! Although I do have to admit I really enjoy Lilian Nightshade, Sketchi, and Berkshire's designs. And don't forget saikiyo.
Last edited by RainbyDerp on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guy fieri » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 pm

How long have you been a member?: Three years now!
    What are your favorite things about the site?: Probably the great community, everyone is very welcoming.
    What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: The best memories i have of CS is talking to one of my best friends on here, but the worst was when I was told that she had almost died, and quit soon after.
    Most memorable trade you've had?: My most memorable trade I have had was being gifted the blue balloon dog.
    Favorite pet?: Image
Image Image Image
▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

i
love
guy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
Image Image Image
guy fieri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 pm

How long have you been a member?: 1 year.
What are your favorite things about the site?: the pets are cute, the people here are really nice, and-unlike AJ-NO SCAMMERS.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I can't decide.
Most memorable trade you've had?: The first trade I had with my best friend. I had gifted them a ton, and that's how... well, they became my best friend.
Favorite pet?: I love them all. One of my friends said their pet was ugly, but I see the beauty inside of it...
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceDirk » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 pm

How long have you been a member?: 6 Years
What are your favorite things about the site?: Butterfly Wolves
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Coming back after 6 years to cringe at my younger self
Most memorable trade you've had?: Getting my first Zodiac dog
Favorite pet?: Butterfly Wolves
. ~ * ~ | Rei-Rei | ~ * ~ .
PrinceDirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:39 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since August 6'th 2015
What are your favorite things about the site?: It's free XD You can roleplay, collect pets, dressup your pets, and the entire thing is awesome :D
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best memory is probably meeting my virtual BFF (Cinder Moon) I have no worst memories or experiences though.
Most memorable trade you've had?: When someone gifted me the Panda PPS dog *O* I was so happy that day ;-;
Favorite pet?: Probably the two rare Panda Dogs, my favorite animal is a panda :3
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me