Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications closing soo

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:13 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
I first registered to this wonderful website at the end of 2008, but my account was lost so I had to create a new one on October 6th, 2011.
How many posts have you made in the forum?:
I have made 6,354 posts in the forums.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
As many days as I can, usually once everyday for at least a few minutes.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
Many, many, many. Probably somewhere around 3-4 on a weekday [I have school], and somewhere, on average, around 5-6 on the weekend. I tend to skip between online and offline throughout the times listed before.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?:
If people have questions that I know the answers to, I almost always answer them, as long as I have time. And if I don't have the answers, and the question seems logical/intrigues me, I go out of my way to find the answers for those people. I am about to learn french, but I hardly think that counts for anything as I don't know any of it yet! I am very good at solving problems/disputes and removing myself from situations to look at the problem clearly, even if I am involved [or so everyone that I know tells me, and I feel like this is true myself as well.]
Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
To help people of course! Someone has to do it, why not me? I figure that doing it for these lovely Chickensmoothians is wonderful practice for honing my problem-solving skills for real-life situations that I might deal with in the future.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pindelle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:15 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?;;
January 9, 2012.
How many posts have you made in the forum;;
1 253 posts. ^^
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?;;
At least four days a week, usually more.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?;;
Anywhere between two to eight hours, school has been rocky, making me a tad more inactive than I should be, but I've been getting better with my activity.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position;;
I can speak Japanese, and very little French and Spanish, giving me ways to communicate with non-English users. I'd also call myself an 'advanced trader' meaning I has experience with the advent list, and know what is fair and what is not.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?;;
I'd love to be here to help other members, and be a person someone looks for when a problem is upon them.
Pindelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Friday, July 2nd, 2010.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 14432

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: About 5 on weekdays, and around 8-10 on weekends, aha. It's usually always floating around in my tabs.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I'm learning Dutch currently, I suppose. And I work very well with people cooperation wise ;u;

Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I've always loved helping people, to say the least, and I've been told by every teacher I've ever had that I have amazing cooperation skills and that I'm a good leader. It's pretty general; I just want to help out c:

Thank you for considering me ;3;
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:40 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: I registered as a CS member on October 22nd, 2011, though I was watching CS since September 30th.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): I am currently 7,121 posts, however, that is because I communicate a lot via PM.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I am on CS every day of the week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I spend most of my day on CS, keeping the tab open. There is only about an hour a day that I am not on CS.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): Well, I consider myself a very nice person in general, approachable and understanding. I am considered an excellent mediator, and I deeply enjoy helping others.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? Honestly, it is because I enjoy helping others. I enjoy my time on CS, and if I'm able to help others while I'm spending my time on this site, that'd make me very happy.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evkav » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:30 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: November 27, 2010
    How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 330
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Usually everyday. Occasionally there's one or two days a week I can't get on if life is super hectic.
    How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Usually 3+. Most of the time I'll also just leave it open on my computer or phone so I can hear if anything important comes up and check quickly. But I'm almost always browsing threads and stalking the pound and such.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I've been in a customer service job, so I know how to deal with people who don't understand how things work/run, and I can also deal with generally grumpy/short-tempered people if need be. I can also help people with any problems to do with the coding of posts and also signatures and stuff, as well as uploading images and whatnot.
    Why do you want to be a General Helper? I've been on CS for a while, and I do really appreciate what staff put in for the site. As a result, I do want to be able to give back and help them out too. Also, we've all been in a position where we don't understand something or need help, and I want to be able to help people in that position.
    Small note to Tess etc. I am going away for 7 weeks from December 16th. I'll have some internet access whenever I can get on, and I'll be back by the beginning of Feb and will be able to be a lot more active then.

𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒘 𝒎𝒆
𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐;
any wishlist pets

𝓮𝓿𝓴𝓪𝓿 ❀
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Evkav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zah'raji » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) Sunday September 30, 2012 9:05 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 738 c:
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day!
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Usually around 4-7 hours c:
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I would not class myself as a 'trade value expert' but I know a lot about that stuff, I answer a few questions, when I see that they have not been answered, or answered incorrectly I help them out! The languages I speak are; English, Maori, Spanish and I could use a translator for the rest c:
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I enjoy helping people out, and maybe even make their day! I stay calm at all times, I will never use CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS IF SOMEONE IS RUDE OR ANGRY. I will talk to someone rude or angry calmly, and I'd use this to emphasize something. I have pretty good spelling/grammar at most times, and I like to chat c: I would never think that, if I were to be a General Helper, I would not look down at someone because they're 'just members' and they don't have a 'coloured name'. And, well, finally I would just plain love to be a General Helper!

Good luck to everyone else!
Thank you c:
I'm back in black.

Zah'raji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mi ainsel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Saturday October 10th, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 6,142
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All seven.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I'm on pretty much all day every day from 9am to 12am GMT, since I have nigh constant Internet access on my iPad. I always have a tab with CS open whenever I'm online.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I like to think of myself as friendly, polite and approachable online! I speak English, French and basic Japanese (currently taking a course). I have experience helping younger people through my volunteering work as a young Guide leader. I've dabbled in pretty much everything on CS, from learning the trade values to roleplays and art shops, and am also an experienced coder; I'm very capable of helping newbies learn BBcode!
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I like to help people and answer their questions, and really love being a part of anything that makes people happy. I'm relatively shy but quickly warm up to people, and perhaps new people would like to talk to someone who isn't extremely exuberant all the time. :3

My deviantART
Guess who’s back on CS? It’s been a while.
art by trashqrince <3

mi ainsel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications inside

Postby boodles » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:17 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: December 6th 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 18, 757
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I spend about an hour a day on CS on my laptop in the benign, but frequently check for PMs, or trades or forum replies from my mobile device throughout the day. I also spend more time on CS if there is an event running.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I am pretty good at recognizing a fair or unfair trade, and know Lots about the forum and BB Code edditing. The only thing I am not extremly familiar with is the Oekaki boards, but just got my tablet, so will be spending some more time exploring that feature in the near future.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I like to help people, and I believe I have the abilities to do so. I often offer my help to many people regularly so this would not be much of a change for me. I also use proper grammar and spelling almost all the time, and am able to read diffucultly typed text (ie. text talk) making it eaiser to communicate with some people.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RenaiRoa » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:52 am

What date did you register as a CS member?

I joined on the 4th September 2012 ^^

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying)?

2,773, this will be my 2,774th

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

7 days a week

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?

Usually up to 8 hours a day, the minimum would be around 4, but that happens very rarely

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?

I know a total of 5 languages (english, polish, german, french and luxemburgish), which is very useful when I stumble upon conversations in the forum that are in one of these languages. I also visit the problems and suggestions forum regularly and try to help in any cases that are yet to be solved. I see myself as very calm and I'm always polite as far as I can tell, and try to solve problems in a most professional way.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?

I'd like to be a general helper as I've grown really attached to this site and would like everyone else to have a pleasant experience here. I like helping others solve problems and explaining the functions of this site. Being a general helper would make it easier for others to find me and would assure them that I'm dependable and capable of answering their questions.

- ════════════════ - ❉ - ════════════════ -

RenaiRoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miyazaki » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 15th, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): This is my 2,117th post
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Usually at least two on weekdays, more on weekends and school vacations. I can also access CS from my phone.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I speak Hebrew, and a bit of Spanish. I'm good with trades, and I often give advice on the FTT. I do answer questions on the forum. If somebody says something rude to me, I am always calm and I give them a chance to clarify what they really meant by what they said, instead of just yelling at them. I am friendly, polite and helpful, and I know quite a bit about CS.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?The simple reason that I love helping people. Whenever I find someone who needs help somewhere in the forum, I always see if I can help them. Helping people gives me a good feeling, and it makes me happy.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to apply. Just the opportunity means so much to me. c:
Miyazaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me