Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby ღMʏ Ƨωɛɛт Jαcκღ » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:19 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: I registered March 26, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 443 so far.
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I get on daily.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?I usually spend about 4 hours, if not longer, on Chickensmoothie.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes I have, but all with separate or different usernames. Marvelhorse is such one. There have been others but some shut down. Most are not many well known sites, MarvelHorse is my main moderation point. Alpha Maiden is another, however it may not be very popular.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes there are quite too many to link. They are mainly simple forums, like Alpha Maiden.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I have already read so many of the roleplays and noticed some broken rules, but mainly to keep CS a fun place and keep it clean and safe.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I have run over a good ten to twenty roleplay forums with the hosts of Proboards and Forumotion.
────────────────────────────
𝔫𝔬 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔡𝔢
𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔧𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮
𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼?

♚ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SongSisterBest Friend
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♚
ღMʏ Ƨωɛɛт Jαcκღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♠The Undertaker♠ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:05 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply) October 28th 2012
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 2024
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no (excuses.) I am!
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? ...All of them? Unless I have problems with my internet, but that doesn't happen often.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Oh, maybe around four? Seven if a roleplay I like is moving.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them I have on one or two quite a few months back, but I can't list them unfortunately (memory of a goldfish >.>).
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. I have quite a few times, one of my favourites being Advanced Scribes
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? More than I'd care to say! *feeble laugh*
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I just really love the website, and I just feel in such deep awe of so many staff members, I'd love to become one!
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) Well, I'm in England, and I can, while other members of staff are asleep, check all the roleplays and remove any posts that don't abide the rules ^^
♠The Undertaker♠

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:35 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:

July 22nd, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum:

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:

Yep
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

7 Days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:

5-10 hours a day
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:

Yes, Most have become inactive and I have lost the thread, and one to inappropriate to link here as it contains mature violent content
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.:

Yes, through sites such as Lioden, howrse and other small forums.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?

yes, mostly animal related
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?

For some reason I enjoy reading what some people roleplay. I can spend hours reading some and thinking about what I might have done or changed if I was in that role. If I got the job It would put me in no different setting then what I am in today. I would also love to give back to the community of CS.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:

I am a open minded person, I will listen to you if you have something you would like to tell me. From there I would see what punishment I felt fit if one way needed. But I would not be bribed or pressed to change just because 'your dog died and I was mad' -shh, I am well aware this is not a skill :)-
Last edited by Stonefly on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GummyUnicornAJ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:53 am

Is there any way I can join? I have plenty of time.
GummyUnicornAJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 am

GummyUnicornAJ wrote:Is there any way I can join? I have plenty of time.

No sorry, you do not meet the requirements to apply yet.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

just trying for something I love

Postby Smite » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:

July 11th 2013

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:

Yes I very well am.[/size]

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

Usually everyday but if I have something important, as in family matters or important holidays then I usually will try to at least come on and check up on things. Other than that, I visit everyday other than those days.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?

I usually am on probably about five or more hours, although if I'm not busy I'm on for a rather long time or for maybe the whole day. Usually around five to seven hours a day though.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before?

I actually have never moderated on big sites as in chickensmoothie but I have on smaller websites where there was a couple hundred of users but the sites have been shut down because the owner suddenly didn't have time to handle it all or because of the loss of members quitting. Although I have moderated two forums that had a few hundred members, other than those two I've moderated minor sites for my sisters friends or for a school or something. I can't really give a link for the two ones that I was pretty much active one, but one was a roleplaying site and one was rather just a site for people to talk and visit on...although there was roleplaying. But I am sorry about not being able to give you a link to the sites, they were shut down and it was a couple years ago and I haven't been offered something like this since then.

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?

I have participated in some roleplays outside of cs, although I don't really join that many as I don't really prefer to rp somewhere where I am not comfortable or at least not used to the rules or the format of the site. Although I have registered on some site like Forgotten Toys and Awesome Sauce, but I'm not active on them since they don't really make me feel comfortable or at least I don't fine them suitable for my taste.

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?

Yes I do, although I've cut back on my roleplays as of now since I've been rather busy or I guess I'm just taking a break but I still go on the forums and look at other roleplays...especially to read how others rp. c: I love it!

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?

I do actually have many reasons of why I would like to become a roleplay moderator. One of the few is because I'm active and I already look around for people breaking rules to report them, so I think becoming a moderator would probably be more easy on me, or on the already active roleplay modertors. Another reason I do have is because my two favorite passions is writing and reading, I do read a lot of books in my spare time and I do also read the roleplays on CS when I feel bored and can't find anything else to do on the site, or I just check to see if any rps would seem or spark an interest in me.

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?

Some skills that I can see or at least can point me out, is that I'm a very mature and basic person that will listen to others and also will give them advice on what to do besides breaking a rule. I'm also very well at not getting mad at people, or at least I never take it out on others since I see that as being stupid and childish when there is a pillow nearby or some soothing music in the room I'm in that could calm me down. Anyways, another skill that I can see is rather nice that I have for the position is that I'm in love with literature and love reading as I've mentioned many times before.I'm also good with finding art theft, I usually go on a lot of websites or I just browse at other art on other sites so I can usually notice art theft...if that's any big deal. There are other skills I have, but those are some of the few I could think of at the top of my head for now. Thanks for the opportunity. c:

p.s.; I understand if my account isn't old enough, if so then please delete this post. thank you~
Last edited by Smite on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
I registered in the year of 2012 on the nineteenth day of January.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
I currently have 21 637 posts.

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.)
I am above the age by a few years ^^

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I visit normally seven days a week unless of course if there are exams at school or major tests coming up that I need to study for. But most times I will always be on, either roleplaying with my friends, drawing, trading, or just chatting with school buddies and other members on the site.
On the weekends I'm on much longer as I'm normally free, but sometimes I do have work on those days so I might not be on as much as I'd like to be. But at break I normally come on just to check for replies or private messages.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
During the week (Monday to Friday) I am normally on for about five or six hours a day. It just really depends what's happening in life, sometimes I'm on longer, other times I might be on less but that rarely happens.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Not that I can remember of. But unless being a mod on deviant art for groups counts, then yes.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
Not very many, I normally only use CS now for role plays. But the ones that I did participate in, are long since done as the people there no longer roleplay with one another sadly.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Many roleplays actually. I use to be more into animal roleplays, but now I'm interested in both.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I've always dreamed of being able to be part of the CS moderator team. I like to help out in the best ways I can and to make CS a better site. Even if it means having to give a warning to a member in the most discreet way possible.
Every now and then I get PM's from other members asking for help, and I do help them in the best ways I can even if it means repeating things over and over again to help that member understand.
I also am use to calm arguments down in real life, like some of my friends say I'm sort of "the peace-maker" in my buddy groups and will do anything I can to help stop a fight from becoming worse then what it already is like.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Like I said above I'm a type of peace keeper and like to help settle down arguments and get everyone to get along. I don't like seeing people fighting and if needed I won't hesitate to give them a warning if they keep disobeying the site rules.
No I haven't run my own roleplay site as I'm quite fond of the CS ones. Why? Well CS to me is like a second home, I get to make new friends and share my art skills with all the other members. I'm a fairly nice person and it's hard to get me off of my anger control as I know when to stop and ignore the person even if they keep trying to annoy me.
I also like to help out those in need. I get private messages every now and then asking for my assistance, and of course I help them out the best ways I can.
I can also speak a few different languages, Greek, and a little bit of French. So I can help out with international reports/problems/help tickets sent in by members and be able to understand them.

Thank you for your consideration, and time.
~Faith~
Last edited by ~Faith~ on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Do you have anyway of telling a rp mod from a normal player (diff name colour. Ect.) or are we sorta undercover?
my buddy Aridan413
http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Choasblast03.png http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Choasblast03

XD I... I
I just can't!!

My beauty Asami (morning beauty) adopted from viewtopic.php?t=2366266

Image check out my DeviantArt! Im cowgirlknight.
choasblast03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun May 05, 2013
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):2432
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day, except Christmas.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? about 4-5, sometimes 6.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. no, unfortunately.
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? yes I have, but the main one is (http://www.warriorcatsrpg.com)
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? yes, I am part of about 10-15 roleplays, including 5 1X1, 2 invite only, and 2 that I made and own.
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? because I have found many threads with innaporopriate content and I have tried to report it, but I don't think some mods do the best work. I feel I can make a read difference.
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I have run 2 roleplays, this and this. I have a unique view and feel that I can judge fairly and accurately.
Last edited by wolfsong-mapleflame on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naira » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:12 am

choasblast03 wrote:Do you have anyway of telling a rp mod from a normal player (diff name colour. Ect.) or are we sorta undercover?

Yes, Roleplay Mods have names with THIS color (It's not exactly the same, but close enough). c;

If you need help with something on CS, you can use the help system OR ask me!

TradesCharactersNew dAArt Shop{closed}GRP Club!Helpful Guide
Naira wrote:I am a very friendly person, and I don't mind random PM's. I am a RolePlayer and a big Fantasy Art Fan, who loves animals! (And loves Disney villains)
Skully Custom Art, By Fitch <3...Custom Skully, by TheCalicoTabby
Naira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me