CS Mall - closed for a few months, sorry guys!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS Mall - open now :)

Postby Butter Dragon » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 am

Oh yay! Thank you <3 My first order from the CS mall ^^ I think i'll put one of the stickers on the outside of my computar and i don't know about the rest ^^
Oh, i have a question. If we order something, then the mall closes can we order again when you re stock? Or is it one order per person no matter what?
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 am

.Skink. wrote:Oh yay! Thank you <3 My first order from the CS mall ^^ I think i'll put one of the stickers on the outside of my computar and i don't know about the rest ^^
Oh, i have a question. If we order something, then the mall closes can we order again when you re stock? Or is it one order per person no matter what?

at the moment we have pretty strict sticker limits but we will lift the limits when we get our new stock in, so you can order again in the future :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 am

Tess wrote:
.Skink. wrote:Oh yay! Thank you <3 My first order from the CS mall ^^ I think i'll put one of the stickers on the outside of my computar and i don't know about the rest ^^

at the moment we have pretty strict sticker limits but we will lift the limits when we get our new stock in, so you can order again in the future :)

I have a question as well, what if you have a sibling or family member (like a cousin) but your family memebers parents wont buy them stickers, would you allow both kids (or teens) to have the same sticker pack like the sunback set or the galaxy/skeleton set? I am not experiancing this problem but i am curious and i am sure someone else wants to know to
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachFuzz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am

I'm hoping my stickers will be arriving soon c: It's been about a week, but of course I understand it can take longer. I'm just so excited, I can't wait!!
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 am

SunlightWolf wrote:
Kecko wrote:I have question, will you be selling a Sunback plush anytime soon? I know you talked about them for Anthrocon but I haven't heard anymore about them since.

I believe they aren't selling the Sunback plush any time soon
Apparently, they came out to be poor quality, in Tess' opinion, and I think they decided to hold back on selling them
You can see how the plush looked like in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1227417#p35408100

And you can read a little bit more information on plushies unable to be released here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2103395#p65185437

Apparently, there were too many problems for them to be released

Ok thanks! I didn't see these before!
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 65 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~moon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:26 am

It would be the cutest thing in the world if they made little toys of the pets you can get I would love that! (I think it's kinda funny how you put the banana for scale I wonder if people want there stickers to come with a banana xD)
ImageActor and dancer <3
~moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm

~moon wrote:It would be the cutest thing in the world if they made little toys of the pets you can get I would love that! (I think it's kinda funny how you put the banana for scale I wonder if people want there stickers to come with a banana xD)

I am ordering a moulds apple sticker and I want it to come with a moulds apple ;)
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~moon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 pm

wolfsong-mapleflame wrote:
~moon wrote:It would be the cutest thing in the world if they made little toys of the pets you can get I would love that! (I think it's kinda funny how you put the banana for scale I wonder if people want there stickers to come with a banana xD)

I am ordering a moulds apple sticker and I want it to come with a moulds apple ;)

ikr did you hear about the sunback plushy they are SOO CUTE!
ImageActor and dancer <3
~moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachFuzz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 am

My stickers came!!! :D I am so happy with them <33 I'm going to put a couple on my computer.
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am

Yay! My stickers just came in! Now... What to do with them? Thank you for the thank you note <3 ^^ Thanks SO much!
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me