Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications closing soo

Postby stricklyspagetti » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:17 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Saturday, Febuary 16th, 2013 at 12:02 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 7220
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit everyday of every week, unless I am spending the night at a friends/family members house
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I am usually on for about 3 hours on weekdays, and normally longer on weekends.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I have sent many pm's to people helping them when asked for help, and I consider myself a roleplay expert.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I am generally a helpful person, and its in my nature. I wish to help people all I can! I am a very active person on CS, so I would be there, and frequently check the board and help the first person I can! Thanks for the chance to enter!!! C:
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member? October 2011
2.How many posts have you made in the forum? 1000
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Seven days a week!
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I'm online almost all day.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I have good communication skills and I have a good knowledge about the site.
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a General Helper so I can help people get the most out of ChickenSmoothie and enjoy their time here. I also want to be able to help people with any problems they have and do my part to help ChickenSmoothie players feel they can approach moderators and site helpers without feeling nervous.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roepen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Dec 01, 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2678

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I Try to be on it three times a week, but i go to school, so thats intersecting my time on CS

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? i am usaly on for a hour or less because i have extra stuff to do

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I really like helping people with stuff on here and on the street

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a General Member because really love this game and in the past year, have gotten to know a bunch of people on here that are really nice. If i do get to be a general member, i will be trying my best to help other people on here with stuff I need to help with.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
call me milo
roepen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connor. » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:29 pm

[*]What date did you register as a CS member?: August 1st 2012
[*]How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3583
[*]How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week
[*]How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? About 4 hours
[*]Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I do speak a couple languages fluently, German, Spanish and Italian (A tiny bit of French)
[*]Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would really LOVE to be a general helper because I love helping people with problems and have always wanted to help out on CS... I have had a fancy for CS, so I would really love to have this spot. I am very kind to people even when they arent to me. Thats why I want to be a General helper (SOOOOOOOOOOOO) bad c:.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people. And that’s it. We’re all people, we are all equal."
- Connor Franta
connor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moribundgalaxy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 pm

☼☁❅♒ wrote:[*]What date did you register as a CS member?: August 1st 2012
[*]How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3583
[*]How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week
[*]How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? About 4 hours
[*]Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I do speak a couple languages fluently, German, Spanish and Italian (A tiny bit of French)
[*]Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would really LOVE to be a general helper because I love helping people with problems and have always wanted to help out on CS... I have had a fancy for CS, so I would really love to have this spot. I am very kind to people even when they arent to me. Thats why I want to be a General helper (SOOOOOOOOOOOO) bad c:.

Just to let you know, YOu actually joined Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm :D
━━━━━━━━━ ♥ ━
Not Very active
Bisexual - Female
Art IG
Redbubble Tumblr

━ ♥ ━━━━━━━━━

moribundgalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:54 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
☼☁❅♒ wrote:-snip-

Just to let you know, YOu actually joined Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm :D

This isn't really all that necessary to post about, as it just creates spam. The join date shows up differently for people because of different time zone settings. The date they put on their form more than likely corresponds with their time zone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Now hiring new General Helpers!

Postby Cosmi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:57 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:..
Sunday July 15, 2012

2.How many posts have you made in the forum:..

3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week, there might be one week in the summer where I might only be able to get one once or twice.

4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
Sadly, about 7-8 hours.

5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
Um.. Haha.. I know some Oekaki. I'm just not able to draw due to me using a track pad. I also know my way around the forums, if that helps.

6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
(Not to be mean or anything but..)
Life on Cs has gotten... dull for me. I think it would be cool posting around and being able to be like ''Ok let me help you'' and ''Lalala OK... yes... ok, I'll help'' (I guess I'm just trying to add some humor to my forum, so sorry if it seems really childish)

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedpup » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:14 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Feb 15, 2011

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 8520

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: i visit every day,multiple times a day

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: i don't stay on consistently posting,but i do hang around the site for 6+hours a day to check for new posts/messages

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position i've been on the site quite a while so i know my way around it,i know trade values pretty well,i know the oekaki system pretty well,i've had experience dealing with arguments,questions,ect,and i'm pretty mature with situations

Why do you want to be a General Helper? i would really like to help out around the site,because i've been around it for such a long time
i also feel like it would help me become more active again,instead of just hanging around not posting
wickedpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duck2900 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:16 pm

[*]What date did you register as a CS member?: ~Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:57 am
[*]How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): ~9852
[*]How many days a week do you usually visit CS? ~7 days a week
[*]How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? ~4-8 after school, Most all day on the weekend and holidays
[*]Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) ~I know a little Japanese, and french. I am fairly experienced in trading. I am mostly good with higher trade list pet trades, and I do help a bit on the "Is this a fair trade" Thread
[*]Why do you want to be a General Helper? ~I would love to be a part of the Chickensmoothie team. I love helping people out, if anyone needs help they can always message me. Here, I've made so many great friends and met some amazing people. Chickensmoothie is a great place to get to know people, and have fun trading. And I would love to be a part of the team to help make this place a bit more fun, not that it isnt already :)
Last edited by Duck2900 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sage14 on FR
Sage14 (#699) on Aywas

I am a Female >>
Duck2900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:24 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: March 5th 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 12977
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 5-7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 4 - 10+
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I don't particularly have many skills I can bring to the table language wise, but I am an experienced member who does know a lot about trading and how rarities work. As well as this, I did do a general helper position for almost two years on another website which has about 30,000 members on it, so I am used to the sort of atmosphere a helper must work in, such as answering questions repetitively, in depth and I know the sort of attitude to approach it with.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I've been playing CS for almost five years now and have loved it, and have received a lot of help throughout my time here. Although I've had a slight dip in activity, I'm fully back and starting to play the site more and more. I also did really enjoy being a helper on the other site that I played, and CS seems to have a similar system with the help tickets and such, so I'd like to try my luck at having a go on here and helping people out.
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me