Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications closing soo

Postby jaques » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: March 29th, 2013, 1:46 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3832 (AND COUNTING :3)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Pretty much everyday for at least and Hour at a time. Saturdays I am on from 9:30-6:30!
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: An hour a day and On Saterdays for Eight hours.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): I am a Grammar fanatic and I hate when people spam. Usually prefer to help others with their Problems and as such. I am great with sorting out people's problems and I thoroughly enjoy Roleplaying so I' great there.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: Because I love helping peopl and I know what it's like to be in the dark. I want to help bring others into the light :3
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blurred » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:33 am

What date did you register as a CS member?
My first account was from sometime in 2009, but this account was February 8th 2011! I was not banned on my old account, I just didn't remember my password or my old email *fail*

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying)
2096 posts :3

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I usually spend 7 days a week, but every other week I spend 6, excluding Saturdays because I visit my family.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I used to spend about 7 hours on a weekday, and the whole day on weekends and also days off school back in 2011/12, however, then I went through a computer-less period and could not access CS very often. I now have my computer back, but due to my philosophy studies, it is usually around 3-5 hours on a week day.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
As I said before, I study philosophy, and am a very calm and patient person. I always think about what I type before I post, and I hate arguments. However, this can also be a negative because I always apologize when someone is narky to me. I just have to settle them pesky arguments >.<
I am also easy to talk to, and am always in a good mood and willing to help.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?
Why not? CS is a big part of my life, and without it, I wouldn't be were I am now (literally and figuratively. I moved because of CS and my hobbies and likes changed.) And I just want to assist those who helped me become who I am today!

Side Notes
I did get a warning a couple of years ago for offending someone. I didn't intend to, and it is kinda a funny story. They posted saying that they are a Werewolf, so me, trying to make a joke said I was a Werechicken and turned into a chicken on a full moon. Apparently they didn't find it as funny as I thought they would .o.
That wasn't a very smart thing of me to do really :I
Trying to get every cat on cs, if you would like to help out it would be greatly appreciated <3
Blurred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:15 am

What date did you register as a member?
Hello I am .Leafeon. and I joined earlier this year on the 16th January, 2013.

How many posts have you made in the form?
I have currently made 1386 posts, and it is increasing.

How many days a week do you usually visit Chicken Smoothie?
Every day, seven days a week, unless specified.

How many hours do you usually spend on Chicken Smoothie, on a day that you DL visit?
Currently a working day or a busy day, 4-6hours, weekends normally 7hours on and off. If I'm out somewhere, I squeeze in a couple of hours.

Can you think of any skills that you could bring to this position?
Possibly, I have experimented with creating my own website, it was alright (I know this isn't vital for being a general helper xD). I love spending time helping people out, and I encourage others to be helpful to. I try to help people with problems, and I solve ones I have myself. I browse the discussion boards and give advice and help others sometimes.

I help out on the 'Is this a fair trade thread' and give out my hand of advice. I am always open to people with differcaulties and problems on Chicken Smoothie. My attitude is friendly and I want more people to know that I will not bite :3

Why do you want to be a general helper?
Well, I haven't been on Chicken Smoothie long, so I understand if I am not granted the position, however, I am constantly on Chicken Smoothie, and I feel like I could help out more. If I were to be a general helper, it would be great, I love chatting and helping others out when needed. I am always open to PM's. I would also like to find out more about my abilities and challenge myself, however, I understand if you believe I am not ready for it.

Thankyou for this opportunity, happy holidays and good luck everyone else c:
Last edited by Medd on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Hey I’m Medd!
      I’m always very, very busy and have little time on CS.
      I will be on infrequently to design adopts however.
      I do not collect or trade pets anymore but I am a member
      of some adopt communities so you might see me around ✨
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uboachannel » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply):

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 am (Will be making 8 months in january, does this counts? XD) But i already know everything of what someone can ask.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply):

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:

6 days per week

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:

for about 3 or 5 hours. (And on weekens 7 hours or 8 hours.)

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?):

Well, i speak english and portuguese, but i'm more better in portuguese.

It's simple, it's just because i like to help the people, it's not something VEEEERY big.
Adult
Not very active.
uboachannel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chiamia » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 13, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 6,505
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 6-7 (usually 7) days a week normally.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 2-3 hours average.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): I am fluent in Russian and English and am decent in Spanish and currently learning French. I help with peer to peer at my school as well. (I'm very involved)
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I enjoy helping out others and am as active as I can be on CS. I think this would be the perfect position for me. Thanks for the opportunity.

chia - 𝙨𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙚𝙧
☆ adult player
th | | art shop | token shop
chiamia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vertigo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply): Sep 20, 2012... It's been that long already? Time sure goes by when you're having fun.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply): 567 to be exact.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week. Due to having a strong internet connection and my own laptop, I am very active.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 4-8 hours per day would be a safe estimate.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): I've had some experience with peer mediation, due to helping out on different sites and games. I try to help people by checking the forums for players in need of help or answering someones question in a private PM.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I find fun in helping people, I guess it's just knowing the fact that you've helped somebody else that warms my heart. I'm also a very active person when it comes to chickensmoothie, so if I were to become a General Helper I would be putting everything I love into not only this site, but this little job. Also being a very early riser I tend to catch the little things in the morning, and I like to investigate. I'm very mature and serious about peoples problems-I would never try to offend someone indirectly, directly, or on purpose.
expect nothing and appreciate everything
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby war paint. » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:18 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:50 pm

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 21319

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? More than 7 + hours a day. I have no life. c:
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I can speak more than english, in High School, I am taking Spanish, and I am learning Dutch because I got Rosetta Stone last Christmas. I love to trade, and I have a good idea of what's fair, and what is not.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I've been on this site for about two years ( another year with a different account ) and I'm pretty familiar with it. I am good friends with lots of people, including a few moderators, and I feel like I'm ready to step it up from being just a simple roleplayer. Also, I tend to follow the rules, but, I have taken a break for a few weeks, and I came back whenever the new rules were enforced, so I'm getting familiar with them now. c:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImage
xImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
war paint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:37 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
I registered on April the 27th, 2012.
How many posts have you made in the forum:
I have made 5862 posts.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Though I hide my online status I am in fact online every day.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Well... I'm on for definitely more than three hours a day. On busy weekdays I still manage to scrape by and get on for maybe two hours or so, but over breaks and on homework-free weekends I could end up spending over five hours. don't tell my parents

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
I do enjoy answering questions and helping people, and though I am not an uber-trade expert I certainly do know most of my values, so I help people in trading as well. I sometimes hang out around the Help and Suggestions part of the forum, too, in case anyone needs aid. I am also bilingual; I can speak fluent English, of course, and French as well, and can answer questions in both languages. ^-^;

I have also memorized the CS rules from top to bottom, and am fluent with forum rules, BBcode, and trading, as I have said before. I also believe myself to keep a clear head during conflicts, and I can clear up arguments and misunderstandings pretty cleanly, in my opinion.

I am also (again, in my opinion) a friendly, mature person. I promise not to lose my temper and I am patient, as well.

There is a variety of reasons why, but mainly because I enjoy helping people on CS; its just a passion. I also love ChickenSmoothie, and the very last thing I want is for this site to die; if I can help contribute to the welfare of this community, even just by being a General Helper, I'm up for it.

To be honest, I'm a bit of a rule-freak, as well, to put it plainly. :P not that I am trying to point fingers or anything, but nowadays, especially with a few of the newer members, I have noticed rules being broken everywhere along the forum. I want to help keep the CS community clean by giving several people friendly reminders when they need it ^-^

Thank you for this opportunity. :3
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetfurwolf » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:03 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sept. 25, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2688 (will be 2689 after this post)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday of the week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Depends, I can spend hours, or I can spend as little has a half an hour or 20 mins.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) : I'm bilingual, my main language is English, and I can speak French as well. I'm still learning French. I will be responsible in handling people who need my help, and doing my best to help. Also, I love helping people when and if I can!
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I'm not actually sure, I just seen that I could apply to be completely honest with you, that excited me, because, but now that I think of it, I think being a General Helper would make me feel important, and the chance to help people all over the world would be interesting, and I think it'll put more responsibility in me. I think it will be awesome! c:

Thanks for offering the opportunity for us all to apply!
Last edited by Sweetfurwolf on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sweetfurwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:29 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
I registered on CS on Sunday, September 9th, 2012 at 7:17 AM C:

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
At this time, I have made 1307 posts on the forum.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
If my health is well, and I'm not busy with school {etc.}, I usually spend 7 days on CS per week.
{No surprise, I really do love CS <3}

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
If school's fine, as well as my health, as stated earlier, my time per day on CS is roughly 2 hours and 15 minutes at the very least.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required):
Well, I would love to answer questions, but some *amazing* users usually get to them before I can, but if I could, I would.
I'm learning French, so I guess I could try to help in the French board ^^
I study the Lists at least 5 times a month, but I'm not the best trader, which is probably my weak point.

I absolutely love helping people.
Oldies, newbies, middies, anyone!
Being a General Helper would mean a lot to me, answering questions, being able to welcome newbies...
Oh my gosh, it's like my dream! <3
It would honestly be an honor, Tess, to help all those people, and check the help box and everything!
Thank you so much for this offer, and I wish everyone lots of luck.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes