Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby the.kitsune.prince » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
    An average weekday on CS for me would be around from 4/5pm-9/10pm. So let's say from 4-6 hours per weekday.
    However a average weekend for me would be from 9/10am-11pm+. Basically, 13 and above hours - with breaks for food and rest.
    (GMT times)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
    Everyday, but sometimes less if I do not get the chance.
    (Pre-warning;; During christmas, I tend to be patchier.)

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
    Well I may not look like the type but when it comes to non-persional stuff, I like to organise things. It is a small but interesting hobby for me, as it gives me something to do and a task to complete.
    If I was doing this job with someone else then well, I'd love to make a fun contest out of it - so we could have something to enjoy ourselves with while we where working. It would also keep me, and possibly the other archivist, interested in the position, as it could bring as motivation to do it and also bring a competitive streak to a relatively 'tame' job. So to speak.
    I love the CS fan art and fan artists. It's very brilliant no matter how skilled. I'm not a fan artists myself, but I still have had a strong interest in other's hard work. It's nice to know that people care for the site! Wouldn't you agree? It brings a smile - all the nice types - to my face when I see both talented and untalented people try their best, to produce a piece of love from their hearts to this site. They aren't just pixels, they are pieces of emotion!

adult - uk - fox
---
dA - toyhous.e - Fursona
---
Image Image
the.kitsune.prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marshmallows656 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:12 am

Well, on the weekends I can spend up to half of the day on cs. I'm more of a nighttime visiter though, during the days I'm a little busy with classes and class work.
I try to visit everyday at least, the only real times that I can't are when I'm busy with school work, or when my landlord does something to our building's wifi.
I think it'd be neat to be able to over see all the fan art, I love fan art in general. Plus, I'm always open to trying new things. I wasn't aware that cs has had a thing for fanart in the past, so I think it'd be really cool to be able to help with it.

Thank you for the opportunity. (o:
-Foofy
marshmallows656

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 12 on weekends 4 on week days
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 5
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: it sounds fun!
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theo, » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: up to 7-8 a day.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: almost every day, i have internet on my phone now sooo.. probably everyday now!
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: i've wanted a staff spot for a while, mostly mods and stuff but i always missed them :C. i love organising things, and i'd love to help out! <3~
theo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Well, it depends on the events happening on that certain day. I usually get on for at least 2.5 hours, at weekends and school holidays it's much more and can be 8ish hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit CS every day, at least once.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Although I am not a regular poster in the Fanart thread, I have it bookmarked and I am a bit of a stalker. It's great to see how much people care for the site, they care so much that they go to the trouble of making art. And it can be hard to find the latest arts amongst the many quotes and comments, so I would love to be able to help organise a new fanart achive. I am a bit of an "Organiser" so to speak so I'm sure I'd be pretty good at this job, even though I can't really draw x3

Also, as it's nearly christmas, I'd love to be able to just look through all the CS christmas fanart as it makes me all happy :3 this sounds a little weird, but seriously, christmas is just so lovely~

And I can remember the old fanart archive, it wasn't really updated very often :c if you chose me for a fanart archivist, I'd love to be able to expand on the ideas which were used in the original archive c:

Thanks for reading my app~

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:about i would say 7 hours,the whole day on weekands
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Everyday
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:I would like to be a fanart archivest because it sounds interseting and i would love to do it since im almost always on CS.I also want to do it to be a part of the team.I've always had dreamed of me being apart of the team but never thought i would.Since almost everyone on CS wants to become apart of the team.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby originals » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 am

It varies. On weekdays, I try to get at least an hour for general checking-of-things, but when I'm working in an artshop, that can easily become three. On weekends I'm on for a half hour here, an hour there, for a total of about four hours or more.

At least six out of seven, unless I'm working on something in real life, like a huge school project or applying to a ritzy elite boarding school.

I want to be a fanart archivist for a couple reasons, which I'll list for convenience.
1. I adore helping. I do a ton of community service in real life, and it tends to rub off digitally.
2. I enjoy power /evil cackle/ In reality, I have fantasized about being a staff member on a big website, which is why I always apply when there's an opening.
3. This job works well for me. It seems like I wouldn't need to be on 24/7, but still be active, and that sounds perfect for my current situation.
4. Archivist is a really, really fun word.

Thank you for your time.
originals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chlo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:57 am

Way too many. On weekdays, probably 4-9 hours. Weekends, around 1-5 hours.
On a normal baisis, everyday.
I love seeing everyones lovely fanart, its lovely. But I never really make my own fanart. So, I would love to display other's CS art.
Chlo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deer;; » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:02 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Three to seven hours, the entire day if I can on weekends. I have school though, so I do need to revise for tests and things.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every single day a week unless i`m banned for a bit. That doesn`t happen often though, as i`m a bit of a computer addict. Did you know that`s going to be a real medical thing in 2013?

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well for one I adore seeing the art everyone has made, I appreciate every single one, appreciating the time they put into the art. I know I haven`t been here for long but i`ve pretty much learned the entire site. I would love to be in this position because I believe I can dedicate my own time and effort to do this, to help you guys, the staff.
CS will never forget kurloz, you were a hero,
you were the best deer ever, you know that bby?

(banned for multi-accounting to troll the forum "To: Khal-H'rath okay, i`ll go on an alt acc and start yelling?" "To: Khal-H'rath okay~ i have six, maybe seven?, alt acc from previous trollings.")
deer;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whirlie Bird:. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: At least from 5:00 Pm to 10:30 on weeknights, but on weekends I'm on all day and all night until 12:30.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every single day.

Well, I am a very organized person and sometimes have spare time to do stuff. I Adore everybody's art, and I have seen some very well thought out poems and stories, with loads of emotion. A lot of people here need to be heard, and seen, and written down so that they can have their art and stories remembered. Like some artists on here, are very humble and post in Beginner's, or some post not so bad art, and not so good art- and yet they don't get recognized. I believe every person needs to be recognized! I would love to help the staff, and most likely make catagories (If possible) in the archives to put everything under. I would just love to help, and bring happiness to those who need it. (<--- lol when did this turn into a charity thing?) I mean, alot of people work hard to write, or draw what they draw. And it takes courage to post some stuff. Truthfully I would just do it for spare time, for fun, and to help you all (the staff).

-

" You tell me, That's your job isn't it? "

" The duly appointed enforcer of the tyrest accord can duly appoint my shiny metal.. "
.:Whirlie Bird:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me