Moderator Applications now closed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now Hiring Global and Roleplay Moderators (Age 18+)

Postby Kyar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:
SpyroMello wrote:I'm not sure if this was answered already but when is the approximate time applications will be finished going through and is there a process for knowing if you are accepted or not? Do we get a message to confirm or do we just log in one day and our name is colored? I'm just curious.

Yes there is count down timer for it and you will reseive a pm asking if you still want to staff men ship or not.

Just keep in mind that the timer is just a countdown for submitting applications. It will likely still take a significant amount of time for the admins to decide who they want to join the team considering how many applicants I'm sure there have been. You will receive a PM from Tess probably within a month or two if you are chosen (though possibly longer!) - at which point you can decide whether or not you still want the job. Once all the applicants have confirmed the position an announcement will be made and only then will your name be changed. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks, everyone! ^-^
Now I'm even more exited, I hope one day I can join the staff xD

Postby Spencer Reid » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Me too! Good luck to all who enter1
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Just out of curiosity, what are the exact permissions of the different staff positions? Like, do artists have certain mod powers? Or do GHs have any special permissions at all, or is just a new color to say that they are someone you can ask questions? Or do any staff positions have the ability to PM Tess? Is there somewhere that the answers to all these questions are listed out?
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:10 pm

PhanNerd.doc wrote:Just out of curiosity, what are the exact permissions of the different staff positions? Like, do artists have certain mod powers? Or do GHs have any special permissions at all, or is just a new color to say that they are someone you can ask questions? Or do any staff positions have the ability to PM Tess? Is there somewhere that the answers to all these questions are listed out?

Exact details on abilities, permissions, and duties will be provided to those who are awarded the position. However, artists and GHs do not have any moderating abilities.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpyroMello » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Kyar wrote:
Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:
SpyroMello wrote:I'm not sure if this was answered already but when is the approximate time applications will be finished going through and is there a process for knowing if you are accepted or not? Do we get a message to confirm or do we just log in one day and our name is colored? I'm just curious.

Yes there is count down timer for it and you will reseive a pm asking if you still want to staff men ship or not.

Just keep in mind that the timer is just a countdown for submitting applications. It will likely still take a significant amount of time for the admins to decide who they want to join the team considering how many applicants I'm sure there have been. You will receive a PM from Tess probably within a month or two if you are chosen (though possibly longer!) - at which point you can decide whether or not you still want the job. Once all the applicants have confirmed the position an announcement will be made and only then will your name be changed. :)

Alright thank you!
Quit, due to inactivity
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 am

I am sure this question has been asked a million times but- I might as well ask myself for future references.

Does the age on the account and the age in real life mean anything? Because- I have not the slightest clue what age I used back in 2013 to make this account. I assure you I am over the age of 18 and if there was a way to fix the age on the account, could I do that? And if it was, would I have to prove my age through a Driver's license and or Identification card?
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 am

Sathalina wrote:
I am sure this question has been asked a million times but- I might as well ask myself for future references.

Does the age on the account and the age in real life mean anything? Because- I have not the slightest clue what age I used back in 2013 to make this account. I assure you I am over the age of 18 and if there was a way to fix the age on the account, could I do that? And if it was, would I have to prove my age through a Driver's license and or Identification card?

Quote from Tess:

Tess wrote:You can send a help ticket if you want to know what date is on your profile, unfortunately we usually can't change this information by request because it's common that underage members try to pretend to be older whenever stuff like this comes up. If you know you are old enough to apply then apply anyway and we'll investigate if we notice a discrepancy in your account age.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue blood » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:58 pm

took the plunge and submitted an application ^u^'' certainly not expecting anything to come of it but I figure there's no harm in trying!

good luck to everybody else who has applied! hopefully those under the minimum age get a chance to apply for positions in the future too c:

═══ ═══
the head is too wise
the heart is all fire
══════════════
blue blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyouka » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

*sigh*
Too young for the job.

But other than that, I would rather like to see the new mods than be one myself (:

kyou | she/her
art student & creative with
too many things to do.

free pets 】【 listo 】【 x
S: Ishtar+Chevalier | A: Noblesse

Kyouka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups