Equine Transformation - Going ahead - please read for info!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Equine Transformation - Going ahead - please read for in

Postby Ben Kenobi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 am

On the new lines for equimagine will their name be replaced by the person who made the new lines?

Like from equimagine to Nick etc.
Ben Kenobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:04 am

Cry. wrote:On the new lines for equimagine will their name be replaced by the person who made the new lines?

Like from equimagine to Nick etc.

Yulyhn made the lines. Her name won't be put on them since there is now only one horse artist. So all horse and pony lines are by her.
(I'm sure I spelled that wrong, apologies)
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animemice » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 am

I'm tempted to see all the new ones! I will miss the old ones, but I personally think changes are nice :)

I'm really excited about the roadkill pony. I think it would be a nice addition to our horses and ponies! I'm writing down all the animals I want on chicken smoothie so I can trade and adopt them if I find them. I will be searching for the roadkill pony when it comes out.
Hi! I'm Animemice, but you can call me Mouse. I love horses and ride them in my spare time. I also love dogs! I love to read and write, and want to be an author someday! If you need a hug or just want to chat feel free to PM me, I promise I will reply <3
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 am

Her name is gone because she signed her rights to the pets over to CS before she left.
At least, that's what I've heard from some staff.
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Cherry wrote:Her name is gone because she signed her rights to the pets over to CS before she left.

The reason the nametag was on the lines before was to show that equimagine had drawn those lines, the same way the new lines had Yulyhn's name on them originally. The tag had nothing to do with who had made the design on those lines, though equi did most of the horse designs at that time, which made some people think the name was for the designs as well. Since the designs have been moved to non-equimagine lines, they wouldn't have the equimagine nametag on them - if the new versions had any tag, it would be Yulyhn's because she did all the new equine lines. :3 Equi's design work is still credited in the archives though, same as the other designers.

It's mostly moot though, as none of the lines are going to have line-artist tags on them anymore. It was decided it was kind of odd to have artist names on some lines and not others, considering CS owns all those lines equally, and it also frequently confused people who thought the tag was for the designs. Also, the less writing covering up the designs, the better. X3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby insanity. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:20 am

hello (:
      i was wondering if theres a date in mind, or a vague estimate of when the new zebra lines will be released?
      im so nervous to see them!
      thank you (:
insanity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 am

insanity. wrote:
      hello (:
      i was wondering if theres a date in mind, or a vague estimate of when the new zebra lines will be released?
      im so nervous to see them!
      thank you (:

I'm wondering the same.thing.
I dont need or.want a.set in stone date but a general idea on the Zebras, Donkeys, and PPS's.
Are we talking weeks or months before they are.ready?
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:57 am

Atwood wrote:
Cherry wrote:Her name is gone because she signed her rights to the pets over to CS before she left.

The reason the nametag was on the lines before was to show that equimagine had drawn those lines, the same way the new lines had Yulyhn's name on them originally. The tag had nothing to do with who had made the design on those lines, though equi did most of the horse designs at that time, which made some people think the name was for the designs as well. Since the designs have been moved to non-equimagine lines, they wouldn't have the equimagine nametag on them - if the new versions had any tag, it would be Yulyhn's because she did all the new equine lines. :3 Equi's design work is still credited in the archives though, same as the other designers.

It's mostly moot though, as none of the lines are going to have line-artist tags on them anymore. It was decided it was kind of odd to have artist names on some lines and not others, considering CS owns all those lines equally, and it also frequently confused people who thought the tag was for the designs. Also, the less writing covering up the designs, the better. X3

Ah, okay, then. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't say the obvious answer, which was that it wouldn't show because they would be on someone else's' lines and not be drawn by her. :)
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ela252 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 am

Strange but cool.
Totally agree if I knew what it ment anyway