Site Rules Overhaul and Consolidation

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Site Rules Overhaul and Consolidation

Postby banned user » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:49 pm

bunnicula wrote:
banned user wrote:Are political poems and song lyrics allowed on cs in the appropriate forms?

I would assume that if the poems or lyrics allude to your political stance, then they wouldn't be allowed, but you might want to get a second opinion for clarification

Due to the nature of such conversations, we do not allow debates about real world topics (especially of a political nature). However, discussion threads for support and education are allowed in a limited capacity about such topics. These should be created in the Adults Discussion forum. Such topics will be moderated closely and if the discussion is deemed too inflammatory or trends toward debate the topic may be closed.

Your profile should not contain information about your political affiliation, support of political candidates, or stance on divisive political issues such as abortion or firearms that have no relevance to Chicken Smoothie. Your own gender identity, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation and broad statements supporting human rights (such as stating Black lives matter) are exempt from this. Please be aware that some statements (such as All Lives Matter) are inherently anti-human rights and will be moderated accordingly.

Oekaki drawings may contain political or religious themes in non-editable boards only with no discussion of those themes on the Oekaki thread.

Depictions of the Confederate flag are not allowed.

Got permission from a mod, but thank you tho.
Love your username btw
I ♡ debates :3 @bunnymew6428 on discord if you'd like to debate me
ImageImage
I value freedom of speech more than anything in this world
im REALLY into politics
I make dumb drawings and stuff let me know if you want a commsion its super cheep
banned user

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me